The Emerald City

Actually it was the tryinity kush that first caught my eye, now that I check back. ANd the next 2 pics of BeBos. Trinity kush is a stunner!

Oh yeah, the 'satellite dish.' She's comin along, got a lot of little flowers showing through the canopy, I sc'd it to flatten out more, bushy too, fans everywhere. I've been trimming her clean down below though for easy access during feeding.

@Agemon that ultra lemon haze auto looks so busty!!!!

I’ve never premixed my nutes the day before I was never sure if it would effect anything negatively but if it’s working out for you ill deff be doing that in the future

You should definitely grow one Soup!!! Awesome plants and easy too. Just kept feeding her, she's doing great, 10 days til full flower. I'm stoked! Amazing plant!

Gorgious colors on that ULH! :headbanger:

Love this one!
full

:love: Foxy:smokin:

Love this one!
:love: Foxy:smokin:

Thanks Amy! Those last few were the cherry bomb auto.

And... i dropped a CB Fem but im still waiting for her. I need more sativas in the garden.

Is there a window for outdoor growing, i feel like i missed it?

Is there a window for outdoor growing, i feel like i missed it?
You're cutting it close for seed starting, but you should still be good. Especially where you live, I would think your weather should stay nice longer into fall in the off-chance that flowering is a little bit delayed.

how are they doing?

The three in the shade are still showing signs of flower, they are getting some sun, but I'm not sure if the sun is moving enough to give them enough for veg and/ or if it'll move enough as the spring turns to summer. I did notice a glint in the morning and again late in the day, but not much direct sunlight throughout the rest of the day. I think if I'd plant them further out next time I'll get better results. Pics to follow.

You're cutting it close for seed starting, but you should still be good. Especially where you live, I would think your weather should stay nice longer into fall in the off-chance that flowering is a little bit delayed.

What up Beez!?!?!?! I've got no shortage of sun or heat this time of year. It's funny, I've been popping seeds for the indo garden no problem, now I need to pop seeds for outdoor and I'm like WTF, same glass, same h20, same heat mat, nothin...

I added a berry bomb clone to the outdoor club today. Indicas will have some pampering requirements, but this one's Going Mobile ~ The Who. I noticed some nice root development and wanted to get her out into the sun before she got used to the 24/7 lighting. Hoping she doesn't go into shock over the drastic relocation. I put the BeBo outside last night and then transplanted her this afternoon. She got a big drink of water and a sprinkler check for coverage. I don't look forward to doing the Shed~Shuffle®, but at this point if I want an outdoor grow this is what it's gonna be.

Straight into 10g pot with that clone? They're easier to shuffle in smaller pots ;).

Eezonly A phew feets
Here to there
And back a gain

Wanna keeps the root ball cooler, 115 on black plastic is no good.

Missing the outdoor window or not is really only a question of size. Year before last, I dropped a seed on the summer solstice, grew it out in a 7gal pot and ended up with a nice few ounces of sungrown Northern Lights x Golden Tiger that was absolutely my favourite toke for the whole grow. You can drop a seed right up until late June and still get a plant to finish before the weather really goes south. Will just be a smaller plant. :)

That's what tube tops are for!

It's not schlepping so much as it's walking over to it and moving it 3-4 times a day.

Missing the outdoor window or not is really only a question of size. Year before last, I dropped a seed on the summer solstice, grew it out in a 7gal pot and ended up with a nice few ounces of sungrown Northern Lights x Golden Tiger that was absolutely my favourite toke for the whole grow. You can drop a seed right up until late June and still get a plant to finish before the weather really goes south. Will just be a smaller plant. :)

Thanks Amy, if I get that Cherry to sprout I'll keep copious notes...

Southern grown Northern Lights, sounds like smooth smoke. I clipped some scrawny suckers off the NL bush a few days ago, nice head change for mid noonish hours!

For all you Rosin Pressers!

Once again cell phone pictures...

Back
Top Bottom