The Dudes Abode: An UrbanAchiever Joint

For sure the autos are fast.
The skunk #1 auto I've grown was stellar. It was Sensi Seeds.
My old man loved it, and he hates the sticky stuff.
Think I got a cola picture. Was chopped earlier than I do now.

full

Yeah the only downside of going with my autos is the one or two strain run. I could use a few varieties to mix it up. But it may come down to a coin flip between the two options.

Great looking cola. Welcome PA. This journal will be like my last visit to the movie theatre. Show up on time. Watch 22 minutes of commercials. Then 10 minutes of previews, before getting to the main event.

Welcome Bilbo! Looking forward to having you around the journal. The journal I clearly mentioned having low probability of entertainment value lol. So BYOHaHa. But we can expect the plants in this third round of soil to provide us with some great value....and myself some quaiity smoke.
Bro you got me here now. Thats all the entertainment u need!

Bro you got me here now. Thats all the entertainment u need!
lol yeah I appreciate that too! Those mamma mia look pretty solid, I will get around to dropping some eventually. It is hard to choose with so many good strains to try out.

lol yeah I appreciate that too! Those mamma mia look pretty solid, I will get around to dropping some eventually. It is hard to choose with so many good strains to try out.
I know right! I keep flip flopping with my decisions on what to run next lol

I like the idea of having 4 varieties this next round. It makes taking photos of them a bit more exciting but its also nice to have variety to smoke at the end.
Oh yer for sure. Im not gonna be running 2 of the same strain until Ive done atleast one of each seed. Apart from the peyote critical. Saving them to make some fem pollen so I can get an unlimited supply of a limited edition strain ;) also gonna do a little pollenating of whatever comes into flower for a while (individual buds I aint sacrificing to much of my smoke lol). See what little gems come off

Yup... I'm in!
:passitleft:

-P
Sweet! Welcome Sir, plenty of room for all, glad you could make it. We have some very exciting dirt growing at the moment. Weekly soil updates arent a thing quite yet lol.

Oh yer for sure. Im not gonna be running 2 of the same strain until Ive done atleast one of each seed. Apart from the peyote critical. Saving them to make some fem pollen so I can get an unlimited supply of a limited edition strain ;) also gonna do a little pollenating of whatever comes into flower for a while (individual buds I aint sacrificing to much of my smoke lol). See what little gems come off
I am finally levelling off, bringing my perception in line with reality, and coming to the realization that I wont be doing any breeding or making of seeds on purpose. “I aint got time to breed” in my best Jesse Ventura voice.

Sweet! Welcome Sir, plenty of room for all, glad you could make it. We have some very exciting dirt growing at the moment. Weekly soil updates arent a thing quite yet lol.

I am finally levelling off, bringing my perception in line with reality, and coming to the realization that I wont be doing any breeding or making of seeds on purpose. “I aint got time to breed” in my best Jesse Ventura voice.
Each to their own brother. But for me breedings part of the dream. Thats why Im holding off though until I get real good at growing. So one day people can smoke my strain and say shit that boy has magical powers lol

Back
Top Bottom