The Dudes Abode: An UrbanAchiever Joint

Welcome DB! Glad to have you, although it will be a bit before we see some action.

We are watching dirt. Well sort of...I do still have a cutting of Gods Blue Warp that’s been begging too long and is screaming to flower. Not sure what I will do with it.

Pass that kis!

:passitleft:
Welcome Bilbo! Looking forward to having you around the journal. The journal I clearly mentioned having low probability of entertainment value lol. So BYOHaHa. But we can expect the plants in this third round of soil to provide us with some great value....and myself some quaiity smoke.

Let me lay out what I am looking at and what I am leaning to with regards to genetics.

I have one or two HSO Green Crack/Blue Dream left from my first grow attempt. A single Green Avenger from Brothers Grimm that sounds interesting. Also have 8 Green House seeds of NL x Haze x Mist left from this second round attempt.

Also have 5 regular seeds from TGA - Deep Purple. 5 feminized CB Dream from Crop King Seeds, as well as some Blueberry and Crown Royale. I still have some Jordan of the Islands stuff too, Gods AK47 and B.C. Big Bud.

In the autoflower category I thought I had some Blueberry x NL but I in fact have Big Bud x NL. 8 of those seeds. One lonely Cheese Auto rounds that out.

I have one Brains Choice from KC Brains, a few Liberty Haze freebies, and another Amnesia OG seed.

Lastly I picked up 10 feminized Skunk #1 and 5 fem Jack Herer from Seedsman with 3 mamma Mia fems thrown in.

So many strains and options. I am leaning towards doing 4 feminized seeds. 1 each of CKS Blueberry and Crown Royale. 1 each of Seedsman Skunk #1 and Jack Herer. Out of appreciation for our sponsors support of the photography competitions.

Obviously those are beauty strains to smoke as well lol, so not a tough decision.

Picked up 3 mama mias today . Weird eh
Looking forward to see the skunk number one run . Used to be my jam

Gotta love when the road signs on the path of life seem familiar or well placed. Letting us know we are heading in the right direction.

I have always wanted to grow the Skunk #1, Jack Herer, and Blueberry, with other folks telling me how good the CR is. All cool plants too.

That is my second option. Been thinking hard with that one. I could do 8 plants in those two tubs. I think those autos would take right off.

For sure the autos are fast.
The skunk #1 auto I've grown was stellar. It was Sensi Seeds.
My old man loved it, and he hates the sticky stuff.
Think I got a cola picture. Was chopped earlier than I do now.

full

Back
Top Bottom