I chocolate covered the canna coconut macaroons...:)
IMG_88002.JPG

I made cannafan's recipe she posted yesterday. :thumb: I change only a couple things, size of pan; I used 2 smaller ones and amount of canna butter..I used 1 1/2 times her recipe :thumb:
IMG_88023.JPG
IMG_88042.JPG
IMG_88062.JPG
IMG_88072.JPG
IMG_88082.JPG
IMG_88092.JPG

Delicious and super easy to make! ...and it kicks Gluteus Maximus!!! (just in case the kiddies are watching :rofl:)

:circle-of-love:

:cheer: Thank you for posting your results. I wondered how the color would be when it was cooked with cannabutter. It doesn't look unappealing at all!
Did you use all cannabutter in it?
Can't wait to get mine going now.

Edit: NEver mind, I see the amount you used now. :)

Outstanding, Ziggs :thumb:

Did you add any extra vanilla extract, or do it per recipe amount?

Coconut sounds awesome for a little extra texture for sure. :thumb:

<ahem>
at 1st I thought no, but I just read your recipe again and yes :) I realize now I added a 1tsp of vanilla to both the cake mix base and then 1 tsp in the cream cheese 'custard'.

<ahem>
at 1st I thought no, but I just read your recipe again and yes :) I realize now I added a 1tsp of vanilla to both the cake mix base and the then 1 tsp in the cream cheese 'custard'

:rofl:

Well, if it came out to your liking there's no problem with that! I had already decided I would be adding an additional 1 tsp. of the extract when I make it. My cannabutter is strong tasting. Need to get some more made this weekend I hope.

I'll be posting up another recipe for a snackable tomorrow, if time allows.

I've got a recipe coming up later for a snackable, and actually for a main meal. It can do either.

In the meantime, the subject of Pure Maple Syrup came up this morning offsite and I wanted to show you all how you can make Pure Maple Sugar to use in lots of recipes...and even your morning cuppa. ;-)

This is kind of a tricky process, It's easier with a Kitchenaid mixer, but it can be done in a pan on the stove for the entire process. Just be absolutely sure you use a pan that is deep enough to not have that liquid boil over on you! This will be hot, and if it boils over on you, it's going to be one doozy of a mess to clean up. It will take some elbow work, and don't walk away from it! You WILL need to keep stirring it down, so use a good long utensil to keep your fingers out of the way.

If you want to infuse this maple sugar after it's done and granulated, you can probably do the same process that you do with regular canna sugar. Let us know if you try it!

Here's a youtube video that shows it pretty good:

[video=youtube;Bru16wld5PI]
[/video]

This site has some basic step by step photos using the mixer after some of the boiling to keep mixing until the water is steamed off. He notes that you will see a lot of steam, and he is right. It will look like your mixer is smoking. LOL

Maple Sugaring: Making Granulated Maple Sugar

Good morning family I have a question that needs an answer..lol

If someone was to make a single personal cake or brownie do you think they would feel it good if they only used one or two grams in one brownie.

Would it be a strong brownie or a waste of time and of bud?

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Good morning family I have a question that needs an answer..lol

If someone was to make a single personal cake or brownie do you think they would feel it good if they only used one or two grams in one brownie.

Would it be a strong brownie or a waste of time and of bud?

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

1gm per serving is the usual dose for an average dose @ 10% THC/herb ..:circle-of-love:
I would decarb the herb first.
try it yourself before giving away :)
:Namaste:

Canna-Chick Parmesan Meatballs

(canna infused chicken)

Canna-Chick_Parmesan_Meatballs.jpg

I'm going to be making an infused batch of these tonight for the game tomorrow. Still working on a dipping sauce choice. I have several in mind.

Ingredients:

1 lb. ground chicken breast
1/2 C. bread crumbs or panko
1 large egg
1/2 C. grated real parmesan cheese
2 Tbs. decarbed ground Cannabis more or less per your tolerance levels
2 tsp. fresh or dried basil (chopped if fresh)
1 small medium onion minced
3 cloves garlic minced
2-3 Tbs. olive oil (for frying)
2 Tbs. butter (for frying)
1/4 tsp. salt
ground black pepper to taste

Mix everything except the olive oil and butter in a medium size bowl. Make sure it is well combined. Add other favorite ingredients, herbs etc. It's a meatball, throw what you want in there! :)

canna-chick_meatballs_2.jpg

Heat 2 Tbs. olive oil and 1 Tbs. butter on medium/high heat. Then drop the chicken mixture by rounded spoonfuls into the pan. You can try to roll them in your hand if you like, but I find it easier with the spoon and I don't feel they need to be perfectly round.

canna-chick_meatballs_4.jpg

Cook them until browned on one side and then flip them over to brown the other side. Don't overcrowd the pan. Do it in batches so there is plenty of room. Add more oil/butter for the next batch if you need to.

canna-chick_meatballs_5.jpg

I take a pair of tongs and set each meatball on it's side to brown the sides too. Sometimes you have to lean them against each other to keep them standing.

canna-chick_meatballs_3.jpg

When completely browned transfer to a paper towel to drain for a few seconds, then serve hot.
Grate a little fresh parmesan on top, sprinkle a little fresh chopped basil, and maybe a squirt of lemon juice if you like
Sooooo yummy!

Canna-Chick_Parmesan_Meatballs.jpg

Now what's a girl to do with these delicious morsels besides snacking on them during a ballgame?.......
....How about a special dinner!

Linguine with Parmesan Chicken Meatballs
& Zucchini Lemon Sauce

canna-chick_Linguini_with_lemon_zucchini_sauce.jpg

These meatballs are a great snack item kept warm. Make a nice infused dipping sauce of your choice. I just love these things!

Holy Batman does that look delish, Canna......unreal!

This is a pic of a cookie I've made. Yes i bought some mold! :biglaugh:

Its coconut/marijuana oil that I make, I add ~17 ml of oil in the mold, add some chocolate, dried coconut and brown sugar, and put it in the freezer.
The cookie is about 1.5" wide.

I've smoked like 3 times since 6 month, now I only eat my cookies! :thumb:

IMG_20170101_142929.jpg

Back
Top Bottom