This is a pic of a cookie I've made. Yes i bought some mold! :biglaugh:

Its coconut/marijuana oil that I make, I add ~17 ml of oil in the mold, add some chocolate, dried coconut and brown sugar, and put it in the freezer.
The cookie is about 1.5" wide.

I've smoked like 3 times since 6 month, now I only eat my cookies! :thumb:

IMG_20170101_142929.jpg

Now there's an interesting cookie mold. LOL I have a fear...fascination...aversion....to spiders. But my fascination overwhelms me sometimes. :laugh:

Do you eat the whole cookie, or do you have to portion it?

Thanks a bunch for posting that!

:circle-of-love:

Now there's an interesting cookie mold. LOL I have a fear...fascination...aversion....to spiders. But my fascination overwhelms me sometimes. :laugh:

Thanks a bunch for posting that!

I was thinking the demographics of those who love both spiders and Santa is a fairly small group.

17ml of oil in a single 1.5" chocolate sounds pretty intense.

To misquote Kilban:

Love to eat them (spiders.)
(Spiders) what I love to eat.
Bite they little heads off.
Nibble on they tiny feet.

I was thinking the demographics of those who love both spiders and Santa is a fairly small group.

To misquote Kilban:

:rofl:

Have you ever watched some of those world travelers testing out unusual eats? I have often seen them snacking on spiders of all sizes and species. Gawd....it just gives me the shivers everywhere........

But that cookie looks very eatable!

To misquote Kilban:

could've been Gollum that said that too :)

could've been Gollum that said that too :)

"We wants it. We needs it. We must have the precious. " - Gollom

And sorry - The man I misquoted was Kliban - K-l-i-b-a-n.

"Radagast: The Greenwood is sick, Gandalf. A darkness has fallen over it. Nothing grows anymore, at least nothing good. The air is fouled decay, but worst are the webs.
Gandalf: Webs? What do you mean?
Radagast: Spiders, Gandalf. Giant ones. Some kind of spawn of Ungoliant or I'm not a wizard. I followed their trail, they came from... Dol Guldur. "

Well, dangnabbit...I am completely out of my favorite Parmigiana cheese. Got bundled up to head out to the store and the van won't start. :laugh: I will not deal with that today, and I am determined to get these chicken meatballs made tonight.

So, I adjusted the ingredients a bit.

I have chopped up scallions, chopped garlic sauteed in cannabutter, infused caramelized onions, dried basil, Durban Poison decarbed Cannabis, and some smoked provolone cheese. I wanted the cheese shredded, so I popped a couple rolled up tight into the freezer for a bit and then they did okay on the shredder.
Salt and pepper will be added, as well as the rest of the normal ingredients above, and I'm using panko bread crumbs.

Chicken_meatballs_ingredients.jpg

Well, dangnabbit...I am completely out of my favorite Parmigiana cheese. Got bundled up to head out to the store and the van won't start. :laugh: I will not deal with that today, and I am determined to get these chicken meatballs made tonight.

I have chopped up scallions, chopped garlic sauteed in cannabutter, infused caramelized onions, dried basil, Durban Poison decarbed Cannabis, and some smoked provolone cheese. I wanted the cheese shredded, so I popped a couple rolled up tight into the freezer for a bit and then they did okay on the shredder.
Salt and pepper will be added, as well as the rest of the normal ingredients above, and I'm using panko bread crumbs.

anyone else gonna admit theyre about to (or did :)) look up the strain "Provolone Cheese"???

:rofl: :rofl:

Its with commercial weedz, so its not that intense, a friend tried it and felt just a smile but he hate it after a big meal.
For me its ok, good high and I can do other thing.

BUT, i'm waiting for my Shining Silver Haze in a few weeks (see my signature), now that will be intense! lol! I guess I will need less than 17ml! :slide:

I have other mold, a square with a marijuana leaf, a skeleton face, a lily flower and a heart with "I love you" written. :blalol:

I feel ya about the van, Canna.....I jumped in the truck to take my doggie to the groomer...about 1/4 mile down the road smoke started coming from under the glove box....I thought there was a fire in there! I quickly turned around and headed home, leaving the truck outside of the garage with the door open in case it exploded and took my doggie in the car....

I looked under the hood thinking maybe a mouse snuck some hay somewhere in there, since I just unloaded hay bales in the barn the other day, but nothing....I could hear a blower going with everything shut down....and that ran the battery down....Like you, am not ready to deal at the moment....the truck is still sitting in the drive.

Well, your chicken meatballs sure look delish....and I thought I was all that last night for making mandarin chicken....I got nothing on you, girl. I'm still trying to decide what to make for tomorrow's game....

I feel ya about the van, Canna.....I jumped in the truck to take my doggie to the groomer...about 1/4 mile down the road smoke started coming from under the glove box....I thought there was a fire in there! I quickly turned around and headed home, leaving the truck outside of the garage with the door open in case it exploded and took my doggie in the car....

I looked under the hood thinking maybe a mouse snuck some hay somewhere in there, since I just unloaded hay bales in the barn the other day, but nothing....I could hear a blower going with everything shut down....and that ran the battery down....Like you, am not ready to deal at the moment....the truck is still sitting in the drive.

Well, your chicken meatballs sure look delish....and I thought I was all that last night for making mandarin chicken....I got nothing on you, girl. I'm still trying to decide what to make for tomorrow's game....

Good that you looked for mouse damage....as you know ( I think ) that was the culprit for my trucks' current electrical issues.

Now, I was talking to my brother one day while we were getting the Van repaired, and telling him how when I turned the sound up on the stereo one day in the truck while driving, it apparently was loud enough to scare a mouse out.....after scampering here and there to escape...he landed on my knee. LOL
So, bro took that tidbit of info and put a boom box in his old truck that had major mouse signs and left it in there full blast for a few minutes, and watched. He said he saw 5 mice scamper out of that truck.
My truck stereo will be running full blast tomorrow in the garage....... :ciao: meeces.

Love mandarin chicken! I've made mandarin ham rolls quite often, they are damn good...would be a great snack with a dipping sauce.
Looking forward to hearing what you choose.

Good that you looked for mouse damage....as you know ( I think ) that was the culprit for my trucks' current electrical issues.

Now, I was talking to my brother one day while we were getting the Van repaired, and telling him how when I turned the sound up on the stereo one day in the truck while driving, it apparently was loud enough to scare a mouse out.....after scampering here and there to escape...he landed on my knee. LOL
So, bro took that tidbit of info and put a boom box in his old truck that had major mouse signs and left it in there full blast for a few minutes, and watched. He said he saw 5 mice scamper out of that truck.
My truck stereo will be running full blast tomorrow in the garage....... :ciao: meeces.

Love mandarin chicken! I've made mandarin ham rolls quite often, they are damn good...would be a great snack with a dipping sauce.
Looking forward to hearing what you choose.

:rofl::rofl: Good lord, Canna, you have me in stitches...if a mouse landed on my knee, I'd definitely go off the road and have an accident.....

Speaking of your creepy crawly aversion to spidies, I am the same....for some reason those big thick black spidies love to live in my mailbox in the summer....since I have such a long azz driveway, I usually check the mailbox on the way out in the car......I have brought more than 1 or 2 spidies in the car with the mail and then I have to drive it again wondering what will happen if it crawls across me on the road.....oh the perils of living out "in the wild"....:rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl: Good lord, Canna, you have me in stitches...if a mouse landed on my knee, I'd definitely go off the road and have an accident.....

Speaking of your creepy crawly aversion to spidies, I am the same....for some reason those big thick black spidies love to live in my mailbox in the summer....since I have such a long azz driveway, I usually check the mailbox on the way out in the car......I have brought more than 1 or 2 spidies in the car with the mail and then I have to drive it again wondering what will happen if it crawls across me on the road.....oh the perils of living out "in the wild"....:rofl::rofl:

Oh yes....I know the mailbox spidey hidey well. :laugh: It is usually with much trepidation that I reach in for that mail. LOL

Check your PM for some info......

I lived in Cali for 15 years.....one evening the big boss was flying in from Chicago and 'the team' was to meet him for dinner....I'm getting dressed and pulled out a sweater from the closet just before I left to jump in the car and go.....for some reason I had my back to the mirror and glanced back at my shoulder.....a gecko was attached to my sweater on my shoulder.....holy cow....{shriek}If I would have had that thing run over me in the car, again, I'd probably be in heaven right now.....

I lived in Cali for 15 years.....one evening the big boss was flying in from Chicago and 'the team' was to meet him for dinner....I'm getting dressed and pulled out a sweater from the closet just before I left to jump in the car and go.....for some reason I had my back to the mirror and glanced back at my shoulder.....a gecko was attached to my sweater on my shoulder.....holy cow....{shriek}If I would have had that thing run over me in the car, again, I'd probably be in heaven right now.....

So you got to meet the geico gecko??? Did you get an autograph??? :rofl:

Yeah, that would have freaked me out totally!

Back
Top Bottom