Breakfast!

Canna Yogurt sweetened with Honey, and Canna Yogurt flavored with strawberry juices. There is a strawberry puree in it (unsweetened strawberries) and sliced strawberries at the bottom.

Strawberry_Canna_Yogurt_Breakfast1.jpg

This was fabulous! The cannamilk didn't give it any green color, I was surprised by that. Maybe just a tinge, but based on eating half of this dessert glass full....it's potent. :laugh:

Then I made up two Peaches and Yogurt jars. Also sweetened with Honey, and a peach puree with sliced peaches on bottom and top. One is a sample for the lady picking up the Tincture Teddies tomorrow. I'll freeze it for her, so she can thaw it out when she's ready to eat it. Not sure how those peaches will do freezing them, but we'll see.

Canna_Yogurt_Peaches_n_Honey.jpg

Breakfast!

Canna Yogurt sweetened with Honey, and Canna Yogurt flavored with strawberry juices. There is a strawberry puree in it (unsweetened strawberries) and sliced strawberries at the bottom.

Strawberry_Canna_Yogurt_Breakfast1.jpg

This was fabulous! The cannamilk didn't give it any green color, I was surprised by that. Maybe just a tinge, but based on eating half of this dessert glass full....it's potent. :laugh:

Then I made up two Peaches and Yogurt jars. Also sweetened with Honey, and a peach puree with sliced peaches on bottom and top. One is a sample for the lady picking up the Tincture Teddies tomorrow. I'll freeze it for her, so she can thaw it out when she's ready to eat it. Not sure how those peaches will do freezing them, but we'll see.

Canna_Yogurt_Peaches_n_Honey.jpg

Beautiful!!

Be aware freezing filled glass

water expands :Namaste:

Lunch was sooooo simple. Nothing more than some mashed potatoes with canna butter and a soft roll.

I took a rest after lunch, and then headed in to clean up the remainder of the kitchen....Mom had dropped off some fresh hen eggs, so I went to put those in the fridge and for some reason got a hankerin' for some good ol' egg drop soup......................

Of course, it didn't end there. :laugh:

I'll be back with pics of Dinner.

:circle-of-love:

Along with the tincture infused Egg Drop Soup, I wanted to do some egg rolls. I decided those were going to be too crunchy and not edible for me right now. I kept looking and found some rice paper.......
Is it a culinary faux pas to have spring rolls in the winter? If so...well I'm a bad girl.

Canna Spring Rolls with dipping sauce and Egg Drop Soup:

canna_spring_rolls_with_infused_Egg_Drop_Soup.jpg

See what I did there?

Canna_spring_rolls_1.jpg

The Egg Drop soup is made from the dry contents of a lipton noodle soup package, water and a quarter tsp. of Cannabis Tincture, and two eggs.

The spring rolls have bean thread noodles, lettuce, shrimp, cannabis leaves, thinly sliced radishes, green onions, and a few thin sticks of carrots. I was a bit concerned about the carrots, and I was right in my thinking. They were way too solid for me to chew right now. I had to pick them out of the rolls. It did take some time to eat, chewing carefully. But it was so good that I couldn't stop. :laugh:

The dipping sauce is Hoisin sauce with minced garlic sauteed in a little oil, peanut butter, and some chicken broth. (which is what I used for the egg drop soup) Some people add sugar to their dipping sauce, I chose not to.

canna_spring_rolls_2.jpg

:circle-of-love:

Lord have mercy, Canna and Ziggs....you're both slaying it! Absolutely beautiful and scrumptious food....my stomach is growling while I wait for my pork chops to finish in the crock pot....need to put on the rice....boring....turned it on this morning and then went down to harvest 7 plants....grow room will be empty for cleaning tomorrow and then start up again.

You could both open a restaurant.....congrats on finishing this phase at the dentist, Canna...I remember the feeling of the Mac truck mowing through my mouth last winter.

Lord have mercy, Canna and Ziggs....you're both slaying it! Absolutely beautiful and scrumptious food....my stomach is growling while I wait for my pork chops to finish in the crock pot....need to put on the rice....boring....turned it on this morning and then went down to harvest 7 plants....grow room will be empty for cleaning tomorrow and then start up again.

You could both open a restaurant.....congrats on finishing this phase at the dentist, Canna...I remember the feeling of the Mac truck mowing through my mouth last winter.

Shawnee, Congratulations on your harvest!
you can post pics in my threads if you wish. Im sure many outside of 3(me myself and I :)) would love to see your blessed plants. :circle-of-love:

Shawnee, Congratulations on your harvest!
you can post pics in my threads if you wish. Im sure many outside of 3(me myself and I :)) would love to see your blessed plants. :circle-of-love:

Well, thank you, Ziggy, that is a very generous offer....I am in a plant count state where my legal limit is 72 plants and that is exactly what I have....or try try try to stick to....most are 8, 9, and 10 weekers, so I harvest 3 weekends of every month....and my plants mostly resemble those of Doc Bud, or of course, that is the high brix bar for us all....I just can't get over the energy all of you have to grow, bake, cook, run your households, and work jobs, take pictures, and keep a journal, etc.....okay, I have some outdoor livestock....big whoop, but all that you folks do is beyond me....so far I haven't been able to fit in pictures or a journal, but please don't hold it against me....I am very very grateful to meet all of you and learn from you and am very content to do that. :thanks:

No cooking today. I had a ton of grow room stuff to do, and a visitor that stayed a bit longer than I had planned. I have plenty of leftovers to eat.
She will be calling me tonight or tomorrow with a report on the Tincture Teddies. She absolutely loved how they looked.

She was excited about the infused yogurt gift, and made a suggestion to me......so it's in progress (thank you again to the internet which never fails to have something that someone else has tried!)

Chocolate Yogurt. :laugh:

So, I guess I lied...there is something cooking...a crockpot full of chocolate yogurt in process.

Here's the recipe I found, this one doesn't use the crockpot like I do: (and obviously doesn't use cannamilk. :rofl: )

Chocolate Yogurt Recipe

Chocolate lovers, enjoy!

Makes 4 cups

Ingredients
4 cups (1 litre) whole milk or 4 cups skim milk plus 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
3 tablespoons (45 ml) fresh yogurt starter, from a previous batch or the store or 5 grams dry culture
1/3 cup (75 ml) honey
3 tablespoons (45 ml) unsweetened cocoa powder

Directions
Tip: Stirring milk powder or culture powder before it's re-hydrated will cause it to form clumps. The clumps will dissolve as the milk heats.
1. Heat milk in stainless steel pot to 180° F (82°C). If adding milk powder, sprinkle on top of milk and let rehydrate 5-10 minutes before stirring. Lower heat to prevent burning.

2. Meanwhile, in a bowl combine honey and cocoa powder. Mash with a fork to break up lumps and form a smooth paste. Add to hot milk and stir well.

3. Remove from heat.

4. Cool milk to 110°-115° F (43°-46° C).

5. Add fresh yogurt culture to warm milk and stir or sprinkle powdered culture on top of warm milk and let rest about 5 minutes before stirring.

6. Pour into glass or ceramic container(s) and cover.

7. Place into a warm oven (or your preferred method of incubation) set to 110° F (43° C).

8. Incubate, without disturbing, for 6-8 hours or until firm. Gently tip container to check.

9. Refrigerate until ready to use.

I'll get some pics of the stuff before I remove it from the crock.

Here's the Canna infused chocolate yogurt this morning. I'm not sure if it was the addition of the honey, but this one is going to need a longer incubation time. It's still a little thin....but it's yogurt!

Chocolate_Canna_Yogurt.jpg

Please stop it your making me look at my food with disappointment knowing I want a big scoop of what you have made ..... looks tasty ! Going to make some bacon and pancakes I think with some syrup mmmm

Happy growing .

Hello everyone first additions to this thread. Both are baked from scratch, I'll be making a thread for my Coconut oil recipes... keep your eyes peeled. These are either recipes I experimented with and came up with, or modified from some family cook books.

The first is a Coconut Oil and butter style cookie. This recipe has a ton of cannabanoid potential... but I use 10.5g to make roughly 22 large cookies. Realistically this recipe should hold an ounce and a half. 1 in the oil, half in the butter.

The cookie is a soft texture that breaks off nicely where you bit in, with a burst of fresh lemon flavor. The center is a scoop of raspberry reduction, homemade by my babci. If I don't use the raspberry in the centre, I have a recipe for a tincture-infused used-immediately stye lemon zest icing.

Croppedcookie.jpg

Best enjoyed by baking with heavily strained coconut oil, no leftover scraps of bud or false seeds floating in the oil etc. The lemon does a nice job of covering the cannabis taste for those more sensitive to the flavor of edibles...

Back
Top Bottom