Ziggy, I'm going to make a batch of greek yogurt tonight. I'll be using cannamilk. I might mix in some cooked tapioca with some of it too. Just to give me something that feels like I'm chewing. :laugh:

Did you infuse your yogurt? If so, was it before or after it was ready?

Thanks!

:circle-of-love:

canna, sorry. just catching up :)
i didn't infuse it with anything. other than a spoonful of Fage greek yogurt, nothing was added. it was great with some wild blueberry :) preserves.
im making more of the CANNA'd avocado oil, coconut oil, h. cream, this time milk, will try honey ;) and maple syrup too. I got qt size jars today..i have a bin i can sous vide all of them at same time..

you can do same in crock pot if your cp has accurate temperature. :thumb:

those GF Carrot cake cream cookies...:drool: i was asked for them already again :)

Well, that tells you the cookies are "good eats". :rofl: Nice job! Are those all gone already??

When I make big batches of yogurt I do it in the CP, that's what I'm doing this time. It's done me well in the past. :) I was looking at that Avocado oil on the shelf yesterday.....should have bought one.

Plan got delayed on the yogurt, so I'll have to do it tomorrow. Decided to skip adding the tapioca for now, that might give me troubles.

The Cannabis Kitchen is full of activity today. Crockpot full of homemade infused yogurt is in process, and while waiting for that I made my canna flour.
1/2 C. powder ground decarboxylated cannabis. I used my magic bullet blender to grind it to a powder this time.
1 C. flour of your choice. I only had all purpose flour available today, and what I want for dinner has to have this canna flour. No going to the store today.

I just love this little sifter:

Canna_Flour.jpg

canna_flour_2.jpg

I made enough to get 1 2/3 cup of canna flour for what I'm using it for.

Next up......what did I use it for??

:cheer:

"Pot" Basil Pasta

Yepper, I'm having cannabis infused pasta for dinner! This turned out wonderful, I cannot wait to cook this up for dinner tonight with some homemade pasta sauce from the home grown Tomatoes!

Here's the process:

Into a food processor went 1 2/3 Cup of the Canna Flour, 1 Tablespoon of Canna Olive Oil, 2 large eggs, and a pinch of kosher salt

pot_basil_pasta_7.jpg

The I added about 1/4 Cup of chopped fresh basil leaves:

pot_basil_pasta_6.jpg

Pulse until it forms a ball. You may have to add a little water or a little more oil to get it to come together:

pot_basil_pasta_5.jpg

Remove the dough and wrap it in plastic wrap, then let it rest about an hour. Isn't it pretty?

pot_basil_pasta_4.jpg

After resting, place it on a lightly floured surface and knead the dough until it is not sticky anymore.

pot_basil_pasta_3.jpg

Run through the pasta machine rollers starting out on the widest setting (largest space between rollers)

pot_basil_pasta_2.jpg

After the first pass, I usually dust a little more flour on it and fold it back up into a neat rectangle and give it one more pass through the widest setting. The I pass through a medium setting once, and if I want my pasta sheet thinner, I go through the thinnest setting.

Cut the sheet the length I want my pasta and then run it through the cutters. First I did some regular spaghetti thickness, or maybe more like vermicelli.

pot_basil_pasta_10.jpg

Dust the pasta strings with flour to keep them from being sticky to each other. Not too much, just enough to keep the sticky's away.

Next I made the Fettuccini using the fettuccini roller/cutters:

pot_basil_pasta_8.jpg

I have pasta for several individual meals now. These can be frozen.

pot_basil_Pasta_1.jpg

"Pot" Basil Pasta

Yepper, I'm having cannabis infused pasta for dinner! This turned out wonderful, I cannot wait to cook this up for dinner tonight with some homemade pasta sauce from the home grown Tomatoes!

Here's the process:

Into a food processor went 1 2/3 Cup of the Canna Flour, 1 Tablespoon of Canna Olive Oil, 2 large eggs, and a pinch of kosher salt

pot_basil_pasta_7.jpg

The I added about 1/4 Cup of chopped fresh basil leaves:

pot_basil_pasta_6.jpg

Pulse until it forms a ball. You may have to add a little water or a little more oil to get it to come together:

pot_basil_pasta_5.jpg

Remove the dough and wrap it in plastic wrap, then let it rest about an hour. Isn't it pretty?

pot_basil_pasta_4.jpg

After resting, place it on a lightly floured surface and knead the dough until it is not sticky anymore.

pot_basil_pasta_3.jpg

Run through the pasta machine rollers starting out on the widest setting (largest space between rollers)

pot_basil_pasta_2.jpg

After the first pass, I usually dust a little more flour on it and fold it back up into a neat rectangle and give it one more pass through the widest setting. The I pass through a medium setting once, and if I want my pasta sheet thinner, I go through the thinnest setting.

Cut the sheet the length I want my pasta and then run it through the cutters. First I did some regular spaghetti thickness, or maybe more like vermicelli.

pot_basil_pasta_10.jpg

Dust the pasta strings with flour to keep them from being sticky to each other. Not too much, just enough to keep the sticky's away.

Next I made the Fettuccini using the fettuccini roller/cutters:

pot_basil_pasta_8.jpg

I have pasta for several individual meals now. These can be frozen.

pot_basil_Pasta_1.jpg

Rasta Pasta, mon.. :Rasta:pasta

:)

my sous vide canna pantry..
IMG_86922.JPG

H.Cream
1/2 & 1/2
Whole Milk
Honey(mine) w/ W.W.(the one that grew like Dr. Grinspoon's)
Maple Syrup
Vanilla/Honey/ using Everclear/vodka
Jack Daniels Fire (w/ Purple Haze)
Rice Wine Vinegar (w Purple Haze)
Greek Yogurt
Butter

The foods w/ unlisted strains have a mix of 5 different strains.

I'm hoping it's deliziosa for sure! There is no pasta better than fresh homemade.

I'll report this evening on whether it played well with cannabis after cooking it. I won't use any infusion in the sauce, I want to test the pasta itself for potency. Maybe I'll just make a simple olive oil/garlic and basil sauce for it. Dot it with some sliced Kalamata olives.....hmmmm

:thumb:

and some your delish fresh Mozzarella +/ Parmesan Reggiano :)

Cannafan, you either need to send me the dinner invite or I am just going to have to stop coming here unless it's on a full stomach! That shrimp scampi with the pot pasta looks divine!

LOL you guys! :ciao: JuanCarlos.

Guess it is shrimp scampi....but not anything like you get at Red Lobster-tuff. :rofl:

I would love to invite you all to dinner.

And yes, I'm so happy....my infused pasta is perfect. I knew that jar of decarbed stuff was potent from using it as a shake on some pasta sauce and garlic bread one day. So, it's doing the job just fine. :cheer:

My yogurt is ready to drain overnight. I made a full gallon of it so I can freeze some and do other recipes with it. Woo hoo!

I decided on a shrimp wine and garlic sauce. I couldn't resist adding about a teaspoon of Canna Olive oil in it. It's got a little butter too, and the garlic was roasted:

shrimp_in_wine_garlic_sauce.jpg

And it was delicious!

Pot_basil_pasta_with_shrimp_wine_sauce.jpg

Now I'm waiting for it to kick in. I held off any meds until this because I wanted to see what the full effect was. I need this to start working NOW. :laugh:

I gave away my pasta drying rack in the move. I hadn't used in in decades. I find making pasta incompatible with children, remodeling and engaging hobbies :(

If you want it NOW, I suggest you start adding lecithin to your edibles. SweetSue contends it hits her in 10 minutes - then again in the usual 60-90 minutes.

I gave away my pasta drying rack in the move. I hadn't used in in decades. I find making pasta incompatible with children, remodeling and engaging hobbies :(

If you want it NOW, I suggest you start adding lecithin to your edibles. SweetSue contends it hits her in 10 minutes - then again in the usual 60-90 minutes.

My pasta rack is in the hobby room. Been there for years to hang other things to dry on. :laugh: I just toss the pasta in a little flour and do the nests with it. Works okay.
Actually now that I am eating the edibles on a regular basis lately, they start hitting me within about 15 minutes. It used to be about 45 minutes. I need to start using them like the old pharma pills, get something going before the effects of the previous wear off.
I do use the lecithin in the butter when I make it.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom