The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

My filter is set up as an intake filter, should it be set up as an exhaust filter?
The current set up isn’t helping. I’ve got a balanced flow?
43AFA0BA-4F70-4925-BD61-55C9B827815F.png

I've been contemplating switching mine from the left diagram to the right. I need more space at the top of my tiny tent so I can move my light up higher. I understand the left method is more efficient but I'm always choked out by height restrictions and my new light is more powerful than my old Mars 300's and I can't run it as close to plant tops. It's worth the experiment to see how it works. Currently my fan is at it's lowest speed. I may have to turn it up some to get the desired airflow.

Thanks bud. I have not heard anything bad about the Blue Cookies just the Blueberry itself. The grows I have seen of it looked nothing like any of the Blueberry I have run or seen run. I hope others have a better experience than what I have seen so far.

Yeah I’ve heard cks is not the best of banks to buy bought i was suckered in lol

You really want to use the filter as an exhaust filter. You also should really pull air through the filters and not push air out of them. Funny enough, both filters are used as exhaust ones in those diagrams according to air flow... You should set it up like the one on the left though. Do yourself a favor and buy a can 33 filter and a can fan. The filter will work for years if you change the pre filter every couple of month and if you run your fan at about 75%.
I agree with yeti here outtake not Intake suck odours in and vent outside

Nope. That's not what it would be called. The purpose of the filter is to now "intake" the air inside the tent and push it out. I'm not sure why anyone would scrub the air before it enters the tent. I understood you though and we both agree on the air flow. In order to be an "exhaust" filter, you would have to push air through it.
It’s like a glass of water half full or half entity

The carbon filter should be used inside your tent ?

So this will suck the odours in from tent and vent it out of tent . Not take outside fresh air that doesn’t need to have odours controlled.

This thread got me reminiscing... Found a couple nug shots from the last time I ran these strains.
My last BBa:

...and my last BB photo:

Hope to yield much more than I did back then.... They were tasty AF though!
:passitleft:
That fem is basically frozen!

Hmmm. Note taken
That was a great freebie promo they were running. Every time I placed an order, they sent those BB seeds.

I totally smoked 6 of those same seeds in one shot when I tried my first outdoor grow. 6 seedlings.... TX sun.... yuuup! Lesson learnt!

That was a great freebie promo they were running. Every time I placed an order, they sent those BB seeds.

I totally smoked 6 of those same seeds in one shot when I tried my first outdoor grow. 6 seedlings.... TX sun.... yuuup! Lesson learnt!
i fried my first 4 lemon skunk seeds :( live and learn

Nope. That's not what it would be called. The purpose of the filter is to now "intake" the air inside the tent and push it out. I'm not sure why anyone would scrub the air before it enters the tent. I understood you though and we both agree on the air flow. In order to be an "exhaust" filter, you would have to push air through it.
I guess we will have to agree to disagree. If you are filtering your exhaust air, which is what you are doing whether you are pulling air through it or pushing air out of it, than it is in fact an exhaust filter. The whole point of the filter is to not allow any scent to leave the area. It is scrubbing the air you are exhausting. Sure the filter is intaking air to filter it before it is exhausted, but it is not to intake air into ones area.

Those are some beautiful buds!

I just harvested my blueberry muffin on Sunday. Smells great, but can't wait to taste!

:drool::drool::drool: That is gorgeous! Such a hefty cola right there!

i fried my first 4 lemon skunk seeds :( live and learn
I have run lemon skunk on two separate occasions and it kicked my ass both times. It did not grow nearly as well as everything else I had growing both times. I now avoid that strain and anything with it in it lol.

:drool::drool::drool: That is gorgeous! Such a hefty cola right there!

I have run lemon skunk on two separate occasions and it kicked my ass both times. It did not grow nearly as well as everything else I had growing both times. I now avoid that strain and anything with it in it lol.
mine was all human error. The one bean i had left grew fri king amazing and ended up being the best out of my 4 strains i grew

mine was all human error. The one bean i had left grew fri king amazing and ended up being the best out of my 4 strains i grew
Yeah I am unsure why I could not get mine to run right. It was during my first couple of grows. Everything else was decent at least. I had a buddy grow out a couple of the same lemon skunk clones I got the first round and they performed the best for him. I have just decided the strain did not care for me for whatever reason lol.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. If you are filtering your exhaust air, which is what you are doing whether you are pulling air through it or pushing air out of it, than it is in fact an exhaust filter. The whole point of the filter is to not allow any scent to leave the area. It is scrubbing the air you are exhausting. Sure the filter is intaking air to filter it before it is exhausted, but it is not to intake air into ones area.
Yeah I see where we are missing eachother….
I'm not referring to the tent intake. I'm referring to the intake for the air scrubber. No worries, I'm just describing it a little different. We both agree that the filter should be sucking air into the filter inside the tent and pushing it out of the tent.
:thumb:

Intake is the way it should be set up with a pre filter cover, if you use it as an exhaust it could clog with dust particles or debris etc. I used the same filter you had and hated it, wouldn't pull any air through it when brand new and the carbon was so damn compacted. Bought another one i but haven't used it yet.
Did you try to modify it? I don't even know if it's possible...

Back
Top Bottom