The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

This thread got me reminiscing... Found a couple nug shots from the last time I ran these strains.
My last BBa:

...and my last BB photo:

Hope to yield much more than I did back then.... They were tasty AF though!
:passitleft:

This thread got me reminiscing... Found a couple nug shots from the last time I ran these strains.
My last BBa:

...and my last BB photo:

Hope to yield much more than I did back then.... They were tasty AF though!
:passitleft:
Love seeing juicy buds bro

Those were really nice looking plants P!
Those were under my old China LED's but I think I made it through that whole grow without thrips so they were healthy the whole grow. I was cursed by them little shits off & on for a year. Those BB girls snuck by without getting F'ed up.

Ok, I just got a second tent. Can I daisy chain the air into tent #1 and then into tent #2? I’m running leds so the temperature isn’t super high.
What are your exhaust temps coming out of tent #1? Linking them together is totally do-able, but wouldn't want to pump heat over if that is the case...

Daisy chain at the bottom or top of the tent (or both)?
Personally, I would pull from bottom of tent one where temps should be lowest and duct up to top of tent 2 where temps would be hottest. Good air flow saves money... lol

What are your exhaust temps coming out of tent #1? Linking them together is totally do-able, but wouldn't want to pump heat over if that is the case...
That makes sense. I’m thinking connecting them at the top and bottom and leaving tent #1 as the intake and exhaust.
I_I=I_I=

I do the 2 tent 1 blower. I have my 8" fan outside my 4x4 tent that I use as my veg tent and it's connected to my 8x4 flower tent. I have my dehumidifier blowing dryer air toward my flower tent. My flowering plants perspire making the air more humid and with the lights makes it warmer too. That's what I need in my veg tent so it works great. I also have 1 big ass filter inside the veg tent that the fan pulls thru.

Next issue... is I need my smell under control. This is what I have and it doesn’t work worth a crap! The fans are good, the filter doesn’t seem to work very well. Is a link permissible?

71bvJCKeWuL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

iPower 6 Inch Air Carbon Filter

81zjVczJiWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Hydrofarm ACDF6 Active Air 6" Inline

Back
Top Bottom