The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

I run out of my flower tent on top and bring that into the bottom of the veg tent. I need warmer, more humid air in my veg tent. This works good as my dungeon in the winter stays at about 65-72f. And I try to keep my rh under 45%. So in the flower tent it's 75-80f with lights on with rh 50% and my veg tent is 78-82f and rh is about 60%.

Hope this helps
20180828_211230.jpg

I got the blue cookies to run alongside my Canuk blueberry .. nice to see your name buzzing around the mag yeti ✊
Thanks bud. I have not heard anything bad about the Blue Cookies just the Blueberry itself. The grows I have seen of it looked nothing like any of the Blueberry I have run or seen run. I hope others have a better experience than what I have seen so far.

My filter is set up as an intake filter, should it be set up as an exhaust filter?
The current set up isn’t helping.
43AFA0BA-4F70-4925-BD61-55C9B827815F.png
Intake is the way it should be set up with a pre filter cover, if you use it as an exhaust it could clog with dust particles or debris etc. I used the same filter you had and hated it, wouldn't pull any air through it when brand new and the carbon was so damn compacted. Bought another one i but haven't used it yet.

All this talk of Cheese strains in here. I have run a few and they all were nice. I ran a chunky cheese once that was decent but the worst of all the ones I have ran. I have run LA Cheese a couple of times and it was probably my favorite cheese that I have ran. The Blue Cheese from Big Buddha was nice imo. I just started a Chiesel from Big Buddha as well. I have wanted to run it forever. I smoked some years ago and it was some of the best weed I had come across at that time.

You really want to use the filter as an exhaust filter. You also should really pull air through the filters and not push air out of them. Funny enough, both filters are used as exhaust ones in those diagrams according to air flow... You should set it up like the one on the left though. Do yourself a favor and buy a can 33 filter and a can fan. The filter will work for years if you change the pre filter every couple of month and if you run your fan at about 75%.

You really want to use the filter as an exhaust filter. You also should really pull air through the filters and not push air out of them. Funny enough, both filters are used as exhaust ones in those diagrams according to air flow... You should set it up like the one on the left though. Do yourself a favor and buy a can 33 filter and a can fan. The filter will work for years if you change the pre filter every couple of month and if you run your fan at about 75%.
I think you got that backwards, but I know what you mean... "Intake" by the filter, not "Exhaust" by the filter. I could see it clog if someone were to push air through it. I'm set up like the first photo, how is that wrong?

I think you got that backwards, but I know what you mean... "Intake" by the filter, not "Exhaust" by the filter. I could see it clog if someone were to push air through it. I'm set up like the first photo, how is that wrong?
No I got it right. You are using the filter to exhaust air out of your tent, thus it is an exhaust filter. There is not really a point in scrubbing the air going into your tent. You should have no reason to use a charcoal filter on the intake side of your tent I would not think. I also stated that in that side by side picture the one on the left is how it should be set up. So if that is how you have it set up than nothing is wrong with it. The biggest thing is to pull air through the filter and not push it out the filter like they are suggesting you do in the right side picture or the second picture.

Here's a shot of my set up.... when temps permit. LoL
If I run it like this in the hot ass summer, it just sucks the a/c out.
I'm currently running it with the exhaust line disconnected so it just circulates air as a scrubber inside the shed. I'll pump it all back out again soon when temps drop & I can kill the a/c.

No I got it right. You are using the filter to exhaust air out of your tent, thus it is an exhaust filter. There is not really a point in scrubbing the air going into your tent. You should have no reason to use a charcoal filter on the intake side of your tent I would not think. I also stated that in that side by side picture the one on the left is how it should be set up. So if that is how you have it set up than nothing is wrong with it. The biggest thing is to pull air through the filter and not push it out the filter like they are suggesting you do in the right side picture or the second picture.
Nope. That's not what it would be called. The purpose of the filter is to now "intake" the air inside the tent and push it out. I'm not sure why anyone would scrub the air before it enters the tent. I understood you though and we both agree on the air flow. In order to be an "exhaust" filter, you would have to push air through it.

Thanks bud. I have not heard anything bad about the Blue Cookies just the Blueberry itself. The grows I have seen of it looked nothing like any of the Blueberry I have run or seen run. I hope others have a better experience than what I have seen so far.

Yeah my BB was a clone from a local medical grower so I guess you are never sure what you will get, it will be intresting to compare it to so many others.

This thread got me reminiscing... Found a couple nug shots from the last time I ran these strains.
My last BBa:

...and my last BB photo:

Hope to yield much more than I did back then.... They were tasty AF though!
:passitleft:
Those are some beautiful buds!

I just harvested my blueberry muffin on Sunday. Smells great, but can't wait to taste!

Back
Top Bottom