The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Sounds tasty eh bro ?

So what’s for lunch I guess maybe some
Cheese ?
I could murder some jelly (jello)... i have eaten 4 rolo desert pots and 2 milkybar ones already though...lol
Na lemonchello is an alcoholic beverage. Its like 15-20 percent. Italians have it like between courses as a pallet cleanser.

Please dont start lol

I could murder some jelly (jello)... i have eaten 4 rolo desert pots and 2 milkybar ones already though...lol
Na lemonchello is an alcoholic beverage. Its like 15-20 percent. Italians have it like between courses as a pallet cleanser.

Please dont start lol
Cool info on the Italian info . I know food is tempting

.... Agreed exception being the Blue Cheese that I grew it was really earthy....
true. Blue cheeses and a couple of cheeses i've had from afformentioned grower have been enjoyable but still not the same. It used to be fluffy and dense now its hard and brittle and harsh. Think the clones got worn out :(

Especially when you got a bag of afghan kush in your draw
Soon to be here I’m hoping for 8 oz off the three afghani kush x black domina girls by world of seeds . Anything more I’m a be in Mary Janes grace/debt

Cheese came from skunk though right? I've yet to find a cheese strain I was a fan of. Like Penny said always seemed more like a skunk that was a bit off.
When i try ima get the exodus cheese from greenhouse and whoever else is claiming to have uk cheese. I been holding off until i get better at growing.

Back
Top Bottom