The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

I have a couple packs from them I will run eventually. Farmer's fire ( cherry pie xBB, clown royal ( GG 4xBB) limonese Quee ( Chernobyl xBB)
I had wanted to run the Purple Terps but all you had to say about it kind of changed my mind a bit. The Farmers fire has been catching my eyes every time I look at their gear.

It had nice bag appeal

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180116-071751.png
    Screenshot_20180116-071751.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20180116_071241132.jpg
    IMG_20180116_071241132.jpg
    479.3 KB · Views: 56
I've been hunting through everything BB and finding some bad ass strains. I really want to see that C99XBB grow out too. That's on my wish list also...
:ganjamon:
Yeah that sounds good for sure

So does DJ shorts line

Yeah that sounds good for sure

So does DJ shorts line
Yer im kinda excited for it. Got one of my fresh new fabric pots waiting for her. Gonna give it a couple weeks yet i think so atleast one or 2 of the girls are nearly ready. Cant promise i wont drop it this weekend though lol

Yer im kinda excited for it. Got one of my fresh new fabric pots waiting for her. Gonna give it a couple weeks yet i think so atleast one or 2 of the girls are nearly ready. Cant promise i wont drop it this weekend though lol
I know I want to drop my beans now too but few more weeks need to order a tent thinking a 3x3x6 thinking four plants in there three gal pots fabric lol

Almost like it was fate. I couldnt decide on my last replacement seed that i was getting from seedsman so let my misses choose. Instantly i agreed the decision. Had nooo plans to drop any photos any time soon so its just been sitting there but its been tempting me the whole time. And then P pops up with this gem of a thread

I know I want to drop my beans now too but few more weeks need to order a tent thinking a 3x3x6 thinking four plants in there three gal pots fabric lol
Cant remember if its autos your dropping? If so id definitely reccomend atleast a 5gal. If photos F*** it crack on lol

Back
Top Bottom