The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Cant remember if its autos your dropping? If so id definitely reccomend atleast a 5gal. If photos F*** it crack on lol
Oh I’ll be running 3 gallons and fabric pots 6 in a 4x4 x6 and four in 3x3x6 I’ve decided

You've decided, today. Tomorrow is a new day lol.

Got probably 2 weeks before I drop my bean.
Lol yeah

Three blue cookies cks and one blueberry from from Canuk seeds in 3x3x5/6 ‘ tent

Other tent unsure bomb seeds prObalu might run a blue dream too I forgot have two of those .

What’s a grower to do I tell ya

Lol yeah

Three blue cookies cks and one blueberry from from Canuk seeds in 3x3x5/6 ‘ tent

Other tent unsure bomb seeds prObalu might run a blue dream too I forgot have two of those .

What’s a grower to do I tell ya

Hey KJ you mentioned the sour blueberry you had was a good flavor but the high lacked.
Was the flavor good enough to be excited about? I'm considering just making it into concentrate if the potency lacks but the flavor is strong.

I know I want to drop my beans now too but few more weeks need to order a tent thinking a 3x3x6 thinking four plants in there three gal pots fabric lol
There is just not enough stretching room in my 3x3 for 4 plants, without them laying all over each other and the tent walls. Mold became an issue on my last Green Crack grow. I lost the best plant. It may work fine for a quick veg tent or less plants. Just went to a 4x4 and I'm hoping for better results running both tents. The 3x3 is an awkward layout for more than 2 healthy plants from my experience. Yes you can get away with 3, but when I run 4, it just doesn't produce satisfactory plants and I think it becomes counterproductive. Good luck, I'm sure you have more experience than me.
:smokin:

2 Crown Royale one big and one small. The one on the right is a CBD Dream.
About 12 days since flip.
755253C9-477A-4D9F-A414-761734F40263.jpeg

Hey KJ you mentioned the sour blueberry you had was a good flavor but the high lacked.
Was the flavor good enough to be excited about? I'm considering just making it into concentrate if the potency lacks but the flavor is strong.
I would say yes to me it tasted like sour raspberry. But high was mellow not strong body buzz eithier . Head high low to me .

Flavour would be reason to smoke along with day smoke more clear headed . This was my experience from weedbay had awhile back

Yea hard to decide what to grow next!
Hahaha with all your beans! Not for me I just grow them all;)

Look who decided to pop up first #babyblu
504B8CD3-7488-452A-A64B-ACCD93BC5EC8.jpeg

She was literally out of her shell like a snake on the paper towel but I threw her in coco anyways. I didn’t think she’d make it but bam! #firstup Maybe I’m onto something :D

Humboldt’s Blue Dream

C99xBB is enroute from Seedsman

Back
Top Bottom