The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

I mean is he a member here?

Will a 600w hps cover a 3x3x6.5 nicely or will I still have to add side lighting for decent yields

600w hps should cover a 3x3 nicely, no billy buds isnt a member here. You'd have to google his name.

Heres the white widows bignugz
420-magazine-mobile424843481.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1232915982.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1389766934.jpg

You know im new to this indoor growing and I been growing outdoors for a few years but I always had a partner and to me he was like the master and i was the help now that im doing some outdoors all by my lonesome if and when certain issues arise I sometimes find my confidence in myself shaken. It took me the longest time to just calm the hell down and realise I got this......and if something happens, its just a plant. I think that has helped me tremendously with growing indoors. Dont be scared to be confident but alwAys remember to be humble and dont sweat the small stuff, it is just a plant after all
That's good advice for others to Follow Canno. I love it well said

Thx toasted. The ones in buckets are noticeable a little mainly because of the buckets themselves but im gonna paint the better later today. The other ones are very camouflaged. I have them at an elderly family members property that I take care of so I tried to have them damn near unnoticeable

Thx demonic, when I first started indoors I panicked over everything, let me just say its not a good idea to try and give a diagnosis under blurple lights or hps. My hps will have a nute splash mark glowing and looking like mosaic tobacco virus. Now I don't panic like that, I've pushed limits just to see what they can take and these plants are strong and resilient and as long as I don't overreact they usually tend to try and repair themselves

Back
Top Bottom