The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Are you still gonna run the LEDs?

She just took a drink and seems to be happy so far
420-magazine-mobile1484706085.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1936105503.jpg

But if not it boils down to 150lumins per watt so thats alot better. All three of my lights combined rite now only total around 24000lumins while the 600w hps is 90,000 by itself

I use 600watters too, but I wish these HIDs were better. For starters, I can only find 600w bulbs in 2,000k - 2,200k. I wish HIDs at least made efforts to give us the spectrums we desire, yet they keep marketing those red ass bulbs as "flower lights". I can't believe the grow lighting industry is so black and white, LED vs HID. COBs look to be an advance on LED tech, I just wish the industry as whole would combine the forces with maybe a 400w HID and complementary COBs all around to add in precise spectrums, then we'd get higher yields and better flavors.

I use 600watters too, but I wish these HIDs were better. For starters, I can only find 600w bulbs in 2,000k - 2,200k. I wish HIDs at least made efforts to give us the spectrums we desire, yet they keep marketing those red ass bulbs as "flower lights". I can't believe the grow lighting industry is so black and white, LED vs HID. COBs look to be an advance on LED tech, I just wish the industry as whole would combine the forces with maybe a 400w HID and complementary COBs all around to add in precise spectrums, then we'd get higher yields and better flavors.
Thats the best spectrum for flower....Grant it a broader spectrum helps but in nature it is cells in the plant that pick up red and far red which in turn tells it to flower. So I can understand if you want a broader spectrum but the 2700k hps is great for flower. I guess if you wanted tou could run one hps bulb and one mh bulb if you are flowering with 2

I can't find 600w bulbs that are 2,700k, just 2,000-2,200, but that was just one of a few points. HID has the power, we all know that and LED has the spectrum and other qualities I'm not too familiar with, but why can't we have our cake and eat it too?

I can't find 600w bulbs that are 2,700k, just 2,000-2,200, but that was just one of a few points. HID has the power, we all know that and LED has the spectrum and other qualities I'm not too familiar with, but why can't we have our cake and eat it too?
Im pretty sure its the lower the better. Like led have the far far red budbooster

The digital ballast doesn't put out much and both my cooltubes are well vented. That said, I don't see more than a 10° fluctuation day to night, so long as outside is at a stable number. Here's my room stats from just a few seconds ago, but look at the history graph to see the changes between the 2 rooms day to night.

stats.PNG

Edit - Not according to design, but my rooms ironically flip on/off at 4:20 AM and PM

Awesome....I like that meter. Where did you get that?

Thx toasted...im trying to work it out to where I can harvest every two weeks but im still working out the kinks. I always have 4 in veg and 4 In flower at various stages and I have 9 outdoor ladies in different locales just so I know a few will make it

It's called Blynk, free in the app store. But that's just the display on the phone. The actual hardware that it's displaying from is called Arduino and the sensors are called DHT22.

Back
Top Bottom