The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Sounds good cannoi.. harvesting every two weeks seems a bit much though. Your outdoor setup is ideal, i really enjoy your creativity with your outdoor grows. If you are just smoking the weed yourself or even sharing with a few people id say harvesting a couple plants a month would be more then enough. But if you are harvesting one plant every two weeks that sounds perfect actually.

My light is halfway here. It was coming through Oklahoma

Feel like a kid waiting for Christmas? You're gonna love that HID come harvest time!

Im excited to see what kind of numbers I can pull with it as long as I can keep my temps down. With a 150hps and two 300w led's my temp averages 75 so who knows. But as of now my exhaust is just venting into the room the tent is in and it stays fine unless I close the door to the room then it starts to feel like an indoor swimming pool so if heat does try to give me problems I will vent outside or into my attic

Im excited to see what kind of numbers I can pull with it as long as I can keep my temps down. With a 150hps and two 300w led's my temp averages 75 so who knows. But as of now my exhaust is just venting into the room the tent is in and it stays fine unless I close the door to the room then it starts to feel like an indoor swimming pool so if heat does try to give me problems I will vent outside or into my attic

I also vent to my attic. I have sealed rooms, and sucking in already very warm bedroom air, dumping light heat there would kill my grow. Thankfully doing this is an option for you. I bought a "cornhole" saw which is just a 6" hole saw to poke a hole in my ceiling and run my exhaust ducting through.

Yeah and im not worried about cutting a hole even if my landlord sees it. I pay my tent so f him. Whatever holes or mods I had to make will be fixed if and when I ever decide to move.

Now im in the process of trying to build my credit up so I can buy a house. 700 a month mortgage sounds alot better then 1300 a month rent for something I will never own plus have a landlord on your back or meddling around

I been reading up on ECS and im interested in learning more. Ive also been trying to up my water intake. I keep reading how 8 glasses of water a day can greatly improve your health. It can help with stress, mood changes, diabetes, sleep, sickness etc etc. Their are so many benefits I feel like an idiot actually that I have not tried this sooner. I hardly ever drink water, ive been drinking 2 redbulls and probably 6 sodas a day which is probably killing me. Especially with all that sugar (diabetes runs in my fam) plus I usually only her about 4 hours sleep a night which I read that will have negative health affects too. Im only 38 and I feel like their is no way I should feel as old as I feel. Time for some lifestyle changes.

GOOD DAY ALL

Try Pedialyte mix packets. They're stupid expensive @ $10 for a box of 6 at WallyWorld, but are way better than red bulls and sodas, plus they actually increase your hydration levels and will complement all the other water you're drinking. I also use it to dial back my stone if I do a bong rip and get too high. I'm 42 and feel those same pains you do, but I work very physical jobs throughout life and it's all starting to take a toll. Everything hurts always!

Try Pedialyte mix packets. They're stupid expensive @ $10 for a box of 6 at WallyWorld, but are way better than red bulls and sodas, plus they actually increase your hydration levels and will complement all the other water you're drinking. I also use it to dial back my stone if I do a bong rip and get too high. I'm 42 and feel those same pains you do, but I work very physical jobs throughout life and it's all starting to take a toll. Everything hurts always!
Same here skybound...I been doing basement waterproofing for 17 years so now my body feels like its 80.

Are you a human excavator? I've been there, don't miss that!

I just had to deal with my slumlord lol. He messed my roof up so it leaked all over my daughters bed and carpet and ruined it. His ass told me to take up the carpet and pad andje would replace the carpet. So I did all that and when I told him it was done he said ok now wjen can we do this......SMDH. I thought that was the landlords damn job. So far I had to replace a kitchen tile floor because mine was jacked up and his theory is he will supply the material but I have to do the work. The carpet in three rooms ive had to install myself. He came one weekend and moved my fence over making my property about 4 feet narrower because he owns the house next door and he wanted to have more room around the garage next door. Plus I have no access to my garage or basement because he hoards all his shit there which in turn makes him feel like he has the privilege to come to my house whenever he sees fit so he can rumage through his stored junk.

Arghhhhhhhhhjj....DID I MENTION I HATE SLUMLORDS

Back
Top Bottom