The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Look how white that ash is burning....now thats a good flush
420-magazine-mobile884470388.jpg

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

looks like a flashlight ??

Slow I get you brother. I live in South Africa and right before DT was elected I knew things would go south, funny thing is our country has been through the seperation of races and bad decisions that is made, I know it sounds snobby but his unrational decisions is hurting your countrynot a path you would want to go down brother

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow
I'm well aware of what you're saying Pat, we have been thru the separation races, we have had the war among our self, and now It's looking more & more like It's all going to happen again. I'm an old man, but bring it !! All the political party's are corrupted by the business sector. if they're not corrupt when they get elected, they will be as soon. As a matter of fact, they make the laws !! Now this bastard is telling the press what questions they are allowed to ask, are you F kiddin me ?? trump's like a 12 yr. old kid, that lost the game, and took his ball and went home, because if he can't win, then no one else will be allowed to play ball. Lol !! Dribble dribble !! He will never be allowed to rule, unless he opens his taxes for public inspection. And that should be grounds for impeachment !!

Idk the rite way with the trim. What I did was let it dry then just put in an a bag cuz im going to use it for edibles plus I read somewhere that once the product reaches 55 % moisture content that the curing process stops and cannot be started back up

I just went thru the same thing, and I had to put mine into jars early, because of low rh in my area. and if you let the rh get below 55%, I don't think you'll be doing any curing. Put you hygrometer in the jar full of nugs, and let it set for 12 hrs. This will give you an accurate starting point. I use the Boneva 62% rh paks . I've got to buy a quality humidifier for drying my harvest. Just tough to buy everything, on this SS check !!

Im not in ss yet but I definitely understand the struggle. Im glad with these two oz's I wont have to buy bud for a little bit.

Hopefully im harvesting my others rite before that happens. Then with all the money saved I can get back ahead some

Im not in ss yet but I definitely understand the struggle. Im glad with these two oz's I wont have to buy bud for a little bit.

Hopefully im harvesting my others rite before that happens. Then with all the money saved I can get back ahead some

Sounds like a plan.

Well all I could say is best of luck brothers, I wouldn't want to be in the US right about now. Guess you would need to sit out the storm and see what happens, in the mean time we all can get baked, eat a bunch of cookies, have some marshmallows and carry on with our lives

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Well all I could say is best of luck brothers, I wouldn't want to be in the US right about now. Guess you would need to sit out the storm and see what happens, in the mean time we all can get baked, eat a bunch of cookies, have some marshmallows and carry on with our lives

Pat's Small CFL Grow
Well in reality it's been illegal for so long, and that never stopped us from smoking it just over the last year has it really started becoming "easier, and less worrisome"

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Pat's Small CFL Grow

:thumb: and lets not forget.....grow it anyway :thumb:

I put 14grams in each of my jars I trimmed them up good but I probably could have gotten a few better. I did cut all the stems I could. I would say that the buds definitely have a good bag appeal. And no I have not even tried one hit of a bud and I wont until they are cured for atleast two weeks. I really dont want to try it while it still smells like hay. But I have smoked and shared 11g's of sugar trim which was outstanding and long lasting. It was a very uplifting soaring high that left you feeling light on your feet. It also gave me a great laugh (I actually laughed so hard I cried) while playing with the misses which was awesome. I cant remember the last time I laughed that much and forgot just how destressing a good laugh can be

Re: The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

I put some garden lime in to buffer out the peat moss it seems to be starting to work.

Brie starting to take off at 27 days old she hasn't been topped or trained she is just doing her thing.
BRIE (auto cheese)
420-magazine-mobile359582267.jpg
420-magazine-mobile361119987.jpg

SUNSHINE (auto acid) who still has about 5-6weeks to go
420-magazine-mobile2055913514.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1880094563.jpg

I will post new pics of FALKOR every friday

Back
Top Bottom