The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Re: The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

420-magazine-mobile1947201750.jpg

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

You are doing so good brudda. You should pm me if you are interested in getting a air cooled sealed LEC CMH 315w light, feral runs this, ask him how good it is and the air cooled is usually 850.00 I can get it to you for 575 with bulb

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Man this shit on the news about trumps administration trying to crack down on marijuana now and trying to link marijuana use with the rise in opioid addiction is making me sick. It really is upsetting me. I feel like a kid whose parents are threatening to take away his favorite toy kinda sick.

All the people running around doing opioids aren't doing them because of Marijuana...thats some bullshit

Man this shit on the news about trumps administration trying to crack down on marijuana now and trying to link marijuana use with the rise in opioid addiction is making me sick. It really is upsetting me. I feel like a kid whose parents are threatening to take away his favorite toy kinda sick.

All the people running around doing opioids aren't doing them because of Marijuana...thats some bullshit

Bro I'm #GoTrump but this shit here I've been seeing as well and makes me wanna impeach and bring back the black guy

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Bro I'm #GoTrump but this shit here I've been seeing as well and makes me wanna impeach and bring back the black guy

I used to be an opioid addict and all i do is medicate now and have a family, a house etc.. thats a crock of sh** that ot leads to opiates. Havent touched it for 7 years. Tell that to trump

The Kushman

I used to be an opioid addict and all i do is medicate now and have a family, a house etc.. thats a crock of sh** that ot leads to opiates. Havent touched it for 7 years. Tell that to trump

The Kushman
It does lead to opiates, and other drugs. But not just because you smoke it. It happens from association, ex. You and your buddy smoke ganja for long time, one of YOUR homies got some dizzo from his guy for free, so you and your buddies are just chillin playing some CoDZombies and he busts out the shit and is like "come on now..one time ain't gonna hurt shit" so u do it. Then u realize HOLY FUCK this feels GREAT and bam u hooked. Based on true story. My story. MJ is a gateway drug through association, I can honestly say if I never started smoking weed I would have never got into meth. But you guys can say what you want.
Just smoking weed DOES NOT mean your going to do anything else. But it does open a different kind of world, especially if your not just a consumer but a dealer/middleman your putting yourself in bad situations because you wanted to buy that eighth but your guy has a fatty line sitting on the table while he's weighing out your bag he says rail that shit. You pass, but he PERSISTS, start to feel uncomfortable, and try to apologetically decline but then he gets angry, like kinda snapped and tells you "either you put those rocks up your nose, or I fuck you up. Not but 5 seconds later your coughing a Lil powder.....I'll stop now. But deff not a gateway drug..nope..not at all. But so is alcohol and cigarettes.

Do you decarboxylate the trim ?

You decarb to make oil or was you asking specifically for his cat?

Sorry I lost this thread..........:lot-o-toke::sorry:

No decarb, technically I dont reach a high enough temp. I infuse the oil on the lowest oven setting for 36 hours.(maybe 150-175F) Some deCarb happens but I am not trying to get him THC. so no worries.

So what about democracy ?? I could have sworn that In Ma., we voted ?? How about the will of the people ?? And who made you above the fucking law. Or do we even still have laws, or are we now becoming a dictatorship ?? Donald is picking short straws, and not many straws left. What is even more scary than Donald Trump, is the fact that so many of my countrymen & women feel a need for a Donald Trump. I personally think Donald will be impeached for not producing his tax returns, but I'd rather have Donald Trump than Mike Pence !! How can this man thumb his nose at our tax laws is beyond me. We're gonna have a rebellion in this country like never seen before. Jeff Sessions should be locked up for crimes against humanity. Are we just gonna stand by and let the big guns rule us. by force !! The republicans are feeling the heat, and never had a plan, except to get that black man out of the WH. now they're picking at straws !! If we let any political party, or justice system, change the laws that we're voted upon by our society, is a farce and we can never be free !! We will be just like Russia !!

Back
Top Bottom