The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Getting frosty
420-magazine-mobile784025189.jpg

Drive by,
Not 100% sure what you mean by PC begins, but doesn't sound good. You know when your R/H gets up there, it becomes a crap shoot. Isn't any reason you should ever have a problem,,, as long as you've dotted your I's and crossed your T's. In order for you to have probelms, has to be spores in your room/tent to activate. It's a good time to fliter your intakes, if you haven't allready. All that oz of prevention over a pound of cure shit is the truth.. And like you said,, some strains love that higher humdity, and are more resistiant to mildew and molds. I always like to see that in a review of the strain. GL and Keepem Green

Thx norcal I think the girls are good it wasn't that long and its a sealed environment. I'll change my filter just to make sure. The pc comment was me just venting...lol
Sometimes lifes like a soap opera most of the time you can tell how its gonna end just by looking at the opening scene.

Tis not the place to dump my garbage though so I will refrain.

Shit where else does one dump? Hell I do all the time after afew good pulls... It's a good thing.. Keepem Green

When I need to vent,, give me a jug, and turn in something like this
What Are You Listening To?
Nothing does better to make your soul feel better than a voice.. Even if it is someone elses............ Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom