The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Cool cant complain about that.

I saw some mice in my garden
420-magazine-mobile1892843712.jpg

And do you remember me mentioning my auto acid that was hiding in the back. Well now she is taller than then her sisters.
420-magazine-mobile17085068.jpg

I have been doing a lot better now on conserving my flower. I am now down to one blunt a day and a few bowl packs of my one hitter steam roller. I had to try to cut back because Its hard for me to afford 1/8 or more a day when I run out of my harvest. The main thing I did was that I smoke a bowl in the morning for wake and bake and then I don't really smoke until night and my day is over. So far it seems to be working fine and I havent even felt irritable

Decisions decisions
420-magazine-mobile66164760.jpg

It would be great to be able to walk into somewhere and pick and choose what I wanted to smoke. Think I might have to make a long overdue trip to Amsterdam. I haven't been there for ten years when I visited with my son. What an awesome trip that was. I went to open the window in our hotel room and found a sachet of choice buds sitting on the window sill. :party:
What a shame that we were flying out from Brussels the next day. We tried our damnedest, but there was just too much for us to smoke, so it got left on a bench outside the airport. Hope it was found by someone who appreciated it.

Anything made by TGA is great genetics but I am pretty sure it's only regular beans no female

Back
Top Bottom