The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Good morning 420 family. Great weather were having in my neck of the woods I hope its the same on you end. I hope all my fellow growers are enjoying their craft. Without us growers the world would be a much drearier place.

In the words of Warren Buffett.....
Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.

Glow in the dark buds .
420-magazine-mobile1145310817.jpg

Do plants grow better with 24 hr light?
18/6 is better I think EVERYTHING has to rest just like humans plants store energy thru lights on and during lights off more growth happens and gives them time to make room for more energy to get stored, I remember a while ago this was a big discussion and they did a comparison and you get bigger growth at 18/6 then 16/8 then 12/12 then 10/14 til done and that's the same schedule I keep besides that you cut back on electric big time brudda

Couple shots
420-magazine-mobile2131522618.jpg
420-magazine-mobile325935294.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1609904363.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1733345507.jpg
420-magazine-mobile658706976.jpg
420-magazine-mobile466954506.jpg
420-magazine-mobile541668917.jpg
Nice buds was that your auto run, or photo I am dropping some blue dream tonight and I have some mango Sapphire sprouts, not sure what strain will be my scrog yet I might even do a clone scrog and a seedlings scrog cheap to build and all soil for now I love all my different training techniques I use, my mainline just hit flower 2 days ago

Nice buds was that your auto run, or photo I am dropping some blue dream tonight and I have some mango Sapphire sprouts, not sure what strain will be my scrog yet I might even do a clone scrog and a seedlings scrog cheap to build and all soil for now I love all my different training techniques I use, my mainline just hit flower 2 days ago
That was a bag seed photo....have no idea what strain

It's my buddys plant....I basically grew it but his crazy self came in and basically took EVERY FAN LEAF off of her he vegged this thing for four months and only got 1 0z dried from it. Grant it hes only growing with cfl and led bulbs but I still think he should have gotten more then one ounce with that long of a veg but I believe he screwed up when he took every leaf. It's still some pretty quality smoke though

18/6 is better I think EVERYTHING has to rest just like humans plants store energy thru lights on and during lights off more growth happens and gives them time to make room for more energy to get stored, I remember a while ago this was a big discussion and they did a comparison and you get bigger growth at 18/6 then 16/8 then 12/12 then 10/14 til done and that's the same schedule I keep besides that you cut back on electric big time brudda
Agreed

Not so sure I agree with the 10/14, but I've been playing around with the time schedule and upped mine from 18/6 to 19/5 for a week or so and then dropped them down an hour every two days until I hit 12/12. They started flowering a day or two after this. I know Mother nature continues decreasing light as summer wanes and autumn hits, but we are not trying to imitate nature, merely make the best use of lessons from nature to fulfil our desires, not the plant's. As such, I believe that 12/12 affords our buds the optimum level of light to fatten up.

That being said, I have my flowering clones under 24/0 until they start revegging.

Back
Top Bottom