The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

And these little ladies will be going in the ground too pretty soon. These are the first clones that ive ever done successfully
420-magazine-mobile1142657319.jpg

That is outstanding! You Rock!:tommy:

Need some bolt cutters you wanna steal my shit lol

Ive been taking some nature hikes recently and pretty soon im gonna be starting some covert commando grows. Now it's time to get back to something I have a little more experience with..

I got that summer fever coming. . .

And heres a few pics from my buddy's plant. Its his first grow. I trained the bigger plant but he got a little carried away with the defole
420-magazine-mobile1185175642.jpg
420-magazine-mobile305111865.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1508866364.jpg
420-magazine-mobile568558323.jpg

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Damn he did cut a lot of the leaves off it seems.. what will that do to her now that she is in flower? Ive got fan leaves out the ying yang

Defoliation, isn't a very good idea. And to that level? That reduces yield significantly. I've never defoliated a plant the way I see people doing it hereabouts, and I never will. Removing lowers, before flower, that'll never mature is a good idea. Those upper leaves are what hold reserves to build flowers, so removing them makes zero sense.

If you think I'm wrong, try heavily defoliating one of a pair of identical females, & leave the other alone.

Yeah im not gonna get into the whe defole debate because I have seen some defole techniques do really well and some not so well.

That being said.... I still think my boy took way to many way way way to many leaves and I think his plant is not going to have a yield as good as it should BUT I could be proven a fool and he could have a great harvest. Whatever outcome he has I will post some pics and let yall check

I wish their wasnt a homeless city built up on my old go to spot but I am kinda hoping that if I can get ten plants in the ground that by harvest time I will have at least one or two plants make it.

I could only imagine if I could make it without any of my plants being noticed. That would make for a very happy camper come harvest

I haven't norcali but I have heard people say it works but they said it took more to make it but idk..
Id like to find out if it eirks

I wouldn't use my vape ash for anything but the garbage, you pretty much burn up all thc, you can try but I think it will be weak butter

Back
Top Bottom