My unknown turned out to be a man . it sucks to because it was growing so nice
420-magazine-mobile1395705940.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1565348737.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1107303985.jpg
420-magazine-mobile11674489.jpg
420-magazine-mobile235931746.jpg

Then you would just smoke three times as much lol

My biggest issue is if I'm home. Weekends I smoke more if I have down time
This is why I try & grow several different strains. The truth is though,' If you take more than 3 nice pulls off a joint, and you don't get high, then there's a huge possibility your weed's not very potent. I have a granddaughter & her boyfriend, that will smoke 5 mins. after they last smoked. Now, I can see how they may not get high !!:thumb: Hope alls good Canno ??:high-five:

Did ya get afew pic's.. Miss J loves to go to the THC fair they have here,,, she rushes around grabbing a joint here and one there.. She comes home with some cool shit.. Hopefully you enjoyed yourself. Keepem Green

I see ya'll talking about not getting high'.. I'm like that,,, but I think it's just from being a grower and have unlimited pot on hand.. And I've been on alot stronger drugs most of my life.. Once you get use to stronger drugs,, even pain killers,, you don't hardly get high anymore.. I get a buzz,, but nothing muck.. I agree when Slowpuffer said after 3 hits, I say 5 myself. I mean I know the weeds good if I giggle at a family guy reruns. That's how I rate my weeds,, I'f I laff once,, it's ok, twice,, better,, and three times, top shelf.. And it helps to change up every once in awhile... Like every other joint... Looking good,, Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom