The Beauty Of The Changing Seasons

Two Mallards, one Canada Goose, one Great Blue Heron

20150527_073022-1.jpg

I rang taz... He's down.. Scared that he can't promise another blankout episode and hurting who he cares about, all of us... I got a laugh out of him.. I've requested he get back here.. I'm not giving up, I'll keep ringing..
Very similar and different he and I... I like him... Little about our similarities, why I won't give up... Both single dads. Lost the reason for the direction of our lives, basically. It hurts.. .. Your all we have hey... Like adult social, yep, sad but....You all, you know who you are, you mean more to me than what i ever could to you, ya know? I don't want to put words into anybody else's mouth, but I know it's also how it is for Taz..
around the topic, I know id hate to hurt one of my close friends on here and lose that friendship....( Understandable ).... But your warmth is part of the reason/ main reason for coming back, rejection is dealt with daily, ya know? Don't need a babysitter though, wouldn't expect anybody to have to think they were, ya know?
Anyways, hopefully he'll be back on sometime soon and tell me I'm full of it... Peace all...

Thanks a bunch Canna & others! I have a little stock pile of pics (from weekend) but I'm trying to leave gaps between posting. I can get caught up in some things at times as it interests me but sadly my interests can swing pretty wildly as well. :)

Sweetsue, is that why I always feel weird and Thank you! :)

So the Whatizit... Buds on a seed potato! You were on the right path Canna. :)

IMG_62018.jpg

I rang taz... He's down.. Scared that he can't promise another blankout episode and hurting who he cares about, all of us... I got a laugh out of him.. I've requested he get back here.. I'm not giving up, I'll keep ringing..
Very similar and different he and I... I like him... Little about our similarities, why I won't give up... Both single dads. Lost the reason for the direction of our lives, basically. It hurts.. .. Your all we have hey... Like adult social, yep, sad but....You all, you know who you are, you mean more to me than what i ever could to you, ya know? I don't want to put words into anybody else's mouth, but I know it's also how it is for Taz..
around the topic, I know id hate to hurt one of my close friends on here and lose that friendship....( Understandable ).... But your warmth is part of the reason/ main reason for coming back, rejection is dealt with daily, ya know? Don't need a babysitter though, wouldn't expect anybody to have to think they were, ya know?
Anyways, hopefully he'll be back on sometime soon and tell me I'm full of it... Peace all...

Appreciate the update, Grizz....life can deal a lot of crappy cards as we all know...just want to make sure those of us who live alone don't make any rash decisions in the moment when there is so much love and support available...:circle-of-love:

Thanks Grizz. Please let him know unconditional love means just that - no judgement and no conditions. We'll be here when he feels the pull to return. It's darker without him though. I know he's going to think that's weird, because he thinks he brings darkness. He's wrong. :circle-of-love:

What Sue said....I am a voracious reader and I found his writings to be some of the most profound I have ever read....he doesn't realize that he is a contributor...we've all tried so hard to pound that into his head but he still doesn't believe...IMO he needs to be around his support group (420) of those who know him and not isolate himself with his own FUD (fear, uncertainty, and doubt).....

Couldn't agree more. I believe in powers that we don't comprehend. Why not make it our part to envelope him in the love we obviously feel for him and let him become aware of it on his own? I've found in the past that envisioning the loved but stressed person as being wrapped in pink, vibrating waves of loving energy to be effective. That's what I've already done for Tassie in my own mind, and I'll be certain to stop in that space inside and hug him at least once a day. It's all I can do for him. He's done so much for me. I'm rediculously empathetic, like Tassie. I feel his pain. I had to have a way to react.

Sue, I see and feel things constantly that I can't explain, I just have to go with it. I have seen exactly what you have just described in the form of a pink aura wrapped around none other than my dog! It was years ago, but I will never forget it....we were sitting on my pontoon boat out in the middle of the lake on a splendid summer afternoon, just the 2 of us.....he was in my lap facing away from me and it was real quiet and peaceful....

He was a white Westie, an amiable, loving, sweetheart of a soul. I looked down at him and saw a very thick pink band, shimmering around his body....I glanced away at the shoreline thinking the sun was playing tricks on me and then looked back at him...sure enough, the pink band was there alright, no mistaking it and I knew in that moment it was his aura and I savored the moment, knowing it was special...

Haven't seen one since, either....

Grizz, tell Tas we care. When he's ready to come back...when he is ready...we will have open arms with hugs. :)

SMOKEY, Dang I was close! Again, excellent whatizit. :)

Radogast, what a beautiful scene!

As we move on here...I hope to also get some pics in this weekend. I am typing from cell phone temporarily, as I have reached my monthly hotspot usage. Hope to get a reset by the weekend.
Later gators!

.. It's nice driving along the coast cruising to work

image26026.jpg

Well I am running an hour late and stopping to take photos, lol...

Back
Top Bottom