The Beauty Of The Changing Seasons

Awwww........even plants can fall in love...:hug:

Love1.jpg

And must be my lucky day!

four_leaf.jpg

(Lower Black spot ) I see a 50's cartoon girl and boys shadow passing each other, each going in different directions. Girl walking towards left of screen, holding a teapot.... What would the psychologist say about that?

Thanks Cannafan. The natural light really helps compared to my cfl lit house. :thumb:

I almost feel like I tricked you guys now on the whatizit! Thought for sure you would have got it Cannafan. It is decarbing CBD oil! One of the reasons I shared it though was because of the bottom right. I can clearly make out an almost perfect shape of a pelican. It appears to be either wearing an chapeau or styling a greaser era hairdo. :)

Good one Smokey. That explains the perfection of the bubbles. It looked so much like bubbles on coffee, but too regular. :thumb:

There's a Scotty dog falling head over heels down onto the pelican

That did the trick. I finally see the Pelican! :)

(Lower Black spot ) I see a 50's cartoon girl and boys shadow passing each other, each going in different directions. Girl walking towards left of screen, holding a teapot.... What would the psychologist say about that?

Still looking for that one......

I want some of what y'all are smokin'...:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

And that is exactly what the psychologist would say. :rofl:

Mom's Lilacs are always pretty and fragrant.

lilacs_1.jpg

lilacs_2.jpg

I almost missed the bloom again for the second year in a row. So sick of hospitals and nursing homes. I was able to locate a couple plant along the route though, and managed to bury my nose deep in the blossoms. My all-time favorite flower. :love:

I agree Sue. The fragrance is remarkable. I'm heading back over to Mom's today and grab some for a bouquet in the kitchen. ;-)

Now, you wanted to see some serious gardening? I planted some of the herbs in the Wildlings Haven....and had to stop for a bit.

Here's what I have so far, just a small section of the enclosure:

Herbs.jpg

Now, look closely at this next picture....

Pincher_3.jpg

Because my "farm" life is never without adventure, I figured this was just par for the course. LOL I removed my gloves for only a minute to grab and move some soil around the freshly set Rosemary, and in my hand with the dirt was this:

pincher_2.jpg

Now I don't know how many of you have ever been "pinched" by one of these pinching bugs...or Stag Beetles as some call them, but it is a very painful experience. When they set those pinchers in, they will not let go.
I shall never forget as a child, sitting at the table for lunch and I kept feeling pain in my leg. My pants legs were rolled up, and I kept swiping at them, but could not figure out what was going on. My mother finally took a minute and unrolled my pant leg. Inside there was a pinching bug. It must have nailed me half a dozen times before she found it.
They come up out of the ground during spring. If you have never seen them up close, check the pinchers out on this one. He was quite angry with having been dug up before his time:

Pincher_4.jpg

I gathered him in the shovel and set it off outside the enclosure.

I shall never take the gardening gloves off again. :laugh:

Edit: And I have the plant names wrong in the pic. The Thyme is in the back and the Rosemary is on the left.
{{sigh}}

Live and learn Canna. Keep those gloves close. :laughtwo:

Dragonfly wing.

Good grief Canna, it's beautiful. Great photo. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom