The Beauty Of The Changing Seasons

I just can't figure out what it is???...:circle-of-love:
The "whatizit" answer...

I know you've encountered these little creatures before Dennise. ;-)

Salamander_2.jpg

Meet Mr. Salamander:

salamander_1.jpg

I just love finding these miniature lizard/wormish things under logs. They're comical.

That wasn't the best thing I found in the woods today though. How about a couple of stray MJ plants? ROFL

I found what you were talking about and majorly awesome find...:high-five:.. almost as good as Broke Ass's magical tree and I will admit I would rather find the girls than the salamanders... I live in the country... couldn't possibly live more in the country.... but I hate friggin' lizards and snakes...:thedoubletake:....:circle-of-love:

LOL Dennise...it's an itty bitty lizard-ish. If you watch them, they peek at you from behind leaves and such. They are really funny to watch with those big eyes of theirs. :)

Here's the last of the pics for today. Back to work tomorrow....

My Allium are doing well. Some of these flower out as big as softballs.

Allium_1.jpg

allium_2.jpg

And this one got broken on the stem (the stems are about 2 foot tall)...

Allium_4.jpg

But it repaired just a small part of that broken stem and the hanging flower is still flowering. LOL

allium_3.jpg

These were near my grape vines. They are only about 1/8" big, but getting close to them they are so interesting: (I did these with a loupe over the phone camera. Kind of fuzzy, but it is what it is.)

Flowers_13.jpg

Flowers_26.jpg

Hope everyone had a perfectly awesome weekend!

:circle-of-love:

Thanks Canna! You have quite an eye for photo taking. :)

Some random shots from within an arrangement I put together from the yard. Have a great day all!

IMG_20150517_105841.jpg

IMG_20150517_144702.jpg

IMG_20150517_105916.jpg

IMG_57546.jpg

IMG_57576.jpg

This last pic I wanted to show you something I came up with for my herbs n such being a DIY'er yourself. I found a polypropylene shoe rack on clearance. I cut it into the strips (like 6 of those) and thumb tacked it to the wall, great space saver.

IMG_20150517_194258.jpg

It's a Japanese Maple.. It is one of my favorites too... I have planted one at every house I have ever owned... I actually thought when I bought it to plant that it was a Japanese Maple bush not tree or I would not have planted it so close to the house but I cut her back every fall and have kept her as small as I can... I can only imagine where the root system is though...:thedoubletake:....:circle-of-love:

I definitely saw the hands and the nanners... :)

Another Geranium shot.
IMG_57892.jpg

Petunia.
IMG_59523.jpg

Some of those random lawn perennial violets I get.
IMG_60323.jpg

Hopefully this one is ok. Maybe part of your whatizit!? :)
Screenshot_2015-05-16-14-37-00.jpg

A taxi drivers old beaded car seat cover.

Thanks Cannafan. The natural light really helps compared to my cfl lit house. :thumb:

I almost feel like I tricked you guys now on the whatizit! Thought for sure you would have got it Cannafan. It is decarbing CBD oil! One of the reasons I shared it though was because of the bottom right. I can clearly make out an almost perfect shape of a pelican. It appears to be either wearing an chapeau or styling a greaser era hairdo. :)

OMG, I certainly should have guessed that Smokey! ROFL I haven't made any in a while, but I still should have recognized that.
Funny thing is, when I was sitting in the cafeteria at work this morning, the coffee vending machine had a big picture of a cup of coffee that was dark and had bubbles just like that. I thought sure that's what it had to be, and that Dennise was correct.
Excellent whatizit!

Back
Top Bottom