The Beauty Of The Changing Seasons

Just F and M. Like British secret service/Bond characters. :blushsmile: Notice I said characters, NOT Bond girls :cheesygrinsmiley:

Have missed you around since the new job.

:circle-of-love:

I miss me too. :laugh: I am trying to get my time divided properly, trying to take care of summer yard work and the indoor/outdoor grows with critter issues AND take care of the inside of the house. I'm having to make some major adjustments with this first shift thing.

How is that kitten cutie doing? Sleeping with you all nice and comfy yet? (trust me they do sleep longer between "play" schedules as they get older. LOL)

Enjoy this

DSC_079911.JPG

I don't know what those are either, Heir..but I've grown them before. Looks like dipping paintbrushes into bright colors and splattering. They are pretty plants. :)

And speaking of munching, I looked out my window a bit ago and saw what has been nipping my Hosta flowers off. I knew it couldn't be the rabbit, he can't reach that high. It's this dude, and he was vandalizing while I was sitting right here looking at him!

vandal_1.jpg

vandal_2.jpg

And we found this in the parking lot at work last week. It's a hognose snake, not venemous. Commonly called a blowsnake around here. I convinced the owner, who is an Australian, that it is harmless and helps to keep critter control for him. (He says all snakes in AU are poisonous. Hmmm....LOL)

hognose_snake_2.jpg

Hognose_snake_1.jpg

I'm going to try to get some pics outside today. The last few days have been spent on vehicles mostly, I finally have my truck on the road and ready for usage. I did get a call back to my former employer, but details won't be given until a phone call tomorrow. Depending on what they say, I might keep both jobs. The lesser paying job will be part time. Won't know till I know. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom