"The Beast" gets serious!

Re: "The Beast" FryingPanFlyer gets serious!

i have read that too, but a buddy had a full size standard poodle and there tough as nails, smart and none of the other dogs when we were at the park would mess with him.

here's a pic of the new choc lab we rescued a few months ago. he is a amazing dog... CJ is his name. lol i just love this pic

Picture_177_800x600_1.jpg

Beautiful pup SW, thanks for rescuing him. I really respect people who rescue, there are so many of them out there waiting for you to come pick them up, and they are all amazing! Then they spend the rest of their life thanking you for rescuing them.

well no not really he will spend the rest of his life wanting food, i have never seen a dog who wants to eat so much lol, i will have to watch his weight. he's a wonderful dog and i live very close to the beach and he just loves to head down there and swim and retrieve. the 4th lab i have owned

Beautiful pic man, it looks like he's ready to wake you up by sticking that cold nose on your butt sticking out from under the covers!

wouldn't be the 1st time and cj went nose deep the other day when i bent over to pull up my shorts and didn't see him sitting right behind me...he now makes sure he's far away when i dress lol. my girlfriend was sitting there talking to me as i was dressing and watch me and cj shatter the last taboo.... she is still every once in a while breaking out in laughter for no reason...but i know the mental pic she has at the time lol i would just rather forget me and cj's special moment

wouldn't be the 1st time and cj went nose deep the other day when i bent over to pull up my shorts and didn't see him sitting right behind me...he now makes sure he's far away when i dress lol. my girlfriend was sitting there talking to me as i was dressing and watch me and cj shatter the last taboo.... she is still every once in a while breaking out in laughter for no reason...but i know the mental pic she has at the time lol i would just rather forget me and cj's special moment

I'm laughing like your girlfriend probably does now, I've got an image and it's awful funny! The last taboo... I had a pup that was very sick for quite a while, I had to do a lot of doctoring, I used to joke that I got to know her a lot better than I really wanted to, sounds like you and CJ are pretty close now too!

LOL man! Love it.

I'm laughing like your girlfriend probably does now, I've got an image and it's awful funny! The last taboo... I had a pup that was very sick for quite a while, I had to do a lot of doctoring, I used to joke that I got to know her a lot better than I really wanted to, sounds like you and CJ are pretty close now too!

LOL man! Love it.

lol yea we have a special bond now. i worked all night so i need to nap a few hours then i'm going to take the dogs down to the beach to swim, suppose to be 80 here today so they will love a swim

And 48 pages later here I am. I wanted to read this thing from the begining. FRY your grow is looking fantastic. Listening to everyone talk is like a huge think tank, I've been taking all kinds of notes! I think I might try cloning for the 1st time. Maybe 4 or 5 to start. What would be the easiest way do u guys think?? And for all those Deep Water Culture that I haven't previously met I am very pleased to make your acquaintance! I'm still a newb but learning everyday!

thanx for the tip Skinwins, but unfortunatly I cant stand poodles. They annoy the hell out of me. .......maybe I can get a quiet one, and give it a funky mowhawk or something..... Hmmmmmmm?

Bichon, shih tzu, labodoodles and there are a few others if you really want to know. Borrow them from a friend first to see what happens. It also depends if you want a big dog or a small dog. Standard poodles are way different then little ones. I am not sure which ones you don't like.

And 48 pages later here I am. I wanted to read this thing from the begining. FRY your grow is looking fantastic. Listening to everyone talk is like a huge think tank, I've been taking all kinds of notes! I think I might try cloning for the 1st time. Maybe 4 or 5 to start. What would be the easiest way do u guys think?? And for all those Deep Water Culture that I haven't previously met I am very pleased to make your acquaintance! I'm still a newb but learning everyday!

Hey GN, great to see you around again. Check out this thread about cloning, it will tell you a lot more than I ever could. Jonny did a great job with this DIY.

Making The SH Mistic Cloner

thanx for the tip Skinwins, but unfortunatly I cant stand poodles. They annoy the hell out of me. .......maybe I can get a quiet one, and give it a funky mowhawk or something..... Hmmmmmmm?

My groomer has a tiny tiny poodle with a mohawk. She did die it green at one point. The dog very rarely barks.

Damn, I swear, I've got to get off this computer. My oldest son, his wife, my two grandchildren and their two dogs are coming to stay with me for a week this coming Friday. I'm very excited. I haven't sen my grandkids since January!

Hailey is 22 months old and Wyatt is about 5 1/2 months old. Too darn long since I've sen them. My son will be working in town the next week and the town fair is this weekend, it's the longest running town festival in Colorado! Over 100 years. So they'll come up, we'll play a round of golf on Saturday, the wife and kids can hang out at the pool.

My neighborhood is pretty young, lots of young kids around so they will have fun here in years to come. But I have a ton of cleaning to do first! so, bye for now, funny, I bought this floor mop 3 years ago, I just tore the packaging off. It had to happen one day!

Ok you all have to stop showing me all the cute doggies. I would mush them all. Love them all. We also have photographers here.

Welcome GN.

I've always found that being a smart ass is far superior to being a dumb ass! You get the occasional slap but that's ok. I've learned to talk and duck and my hand speed is top notch! That martial arts training comes in handy! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom