"The Beast" gets serious!

Re: "The Beast" FryingPanFlyer gets serious!

Pics look GREAT FPF! They must be growing over an inch per day. Don't think you'll be able to veg to maturity. But I think you mentioned you're switching to flower like in another week and a half anyway. Let's see, if they go 2 to 2-1/2 times bigger in flower you're going to have how much bud...way more than you can trim yourself, that's for sure!
Trim party at fry's house!:rollit:

Pics look GREAT FPF! They must be growing over an inch per day. Don't think you'll be able to veg to maturity. But I think you mentioned you're switching to flower like in another week and a half anyway. Let's see, if they go 2 to 2-1/2 times bigger in flower you're going to have how much bud...way more than you can trim yourself, that's for sure!
Trim party at fry's house!:rollit:

That's one thing about clones, these were taken from mature plants so they are only putting out one leaf per node, they, in effect are mature plants. If I wait another week and a half they will be in the tubes from cuttings for 6 weeks. Though what will determine flower time will be height since I am rather limited.

And you bet, you get out here to trim and I'll get you so high you can't see!

There's something that just occurred to me when posting in Dr Who's thread. I'm at 4 1/2 weeks into this grow and I've replaced 10 out of the 18 plants in the system. They girls are not too shabby considering everything. I can't wait until winter when I have The Beast tuned in and the temps are in range. Some good clones should explode in the thing!

Just thinking about MC's comment and your progress so far....if you keep learning and growing at the same rate....better start drawing up plans for a new 3 car garage brother!

Just thinking about MC's comment and your progress so far....if you keep learning and growing at the same rate....better start drawing up plans for a new 3 car garage brother!

You know, you're reading my mind, I've thought of building another Beast, that would fill my garage. After that I would need to get into a commercial space, that's the plan so far. I'll see which comes first, the second Beast or the commercial space.

Can you imagine having two of these set ups in your garage! That would be pretty amazing!

Well, TheBeast 1.0 sure is performing, that's for sure. But knowing you, if you build another one it will be upgraded. Then you can call it TheBeast 2.0 ! So I guess with the tweeks you've made thus far you're now running TheBeast 1.7 ! :)

Well, TheBeast 1.0 sure is performing, that's for sure. But knowing you, if you build another one it will be upgraded. Then you can call it TheBeast 2.0 ! So I guess with the tweeks you've made thus far you're now running TheBeast 1.7 ! :)

And they said the factories in the US are declining! At some point I can imagine a Beast assembly line. Be sure to where your hard hat!

If you could build enough of them, you could market them.

That's definitely one thing I've been thinking of, but I can't build them out of framing lumber like I have, I'd need to get it fabbed out of steel and make it in some fashion as to be able to be shipped in pieces and assembled where ever the want. I have been thinking of this and if I can get the steel made up or is there are materials out there I can use to do it myself.

I think this set up would be pretty darn valuable. I feel I need to get this one up with the bugs worked out, I'm still not happy with the ventilation, get a good grow harvested and the start the marketing.

Cool variant, I think I see what you're talking about. The whole thing about aero is just that you are spraying the water at the roots full time. How you apply the water to the roots can vary, as well as how you house the plants (tub v. tubes v. ?) how you drain them back into a central res. I use the tubes and they all drain back into the single res. Plus I have them all plumbed together so the pump runs one set of supply pipes.

I just have to turn the pump off and it all drains back into the res. I can turn one or all of the supply lines to the tubes, I can remove one or more tubes from the system all-together. This is a pretty flexible set up.

Do you ever do a complete res. change with your set up?

:cheer:

FPF, I'm a marketing guy and live in a med mj state. A sepcific tent size, framework, pcs and parts cut to length, pumps etc. and you could sell the thing as a kit. You could make them in various sizes to accomodate various growing spaces. Could even be marketed through current hydro stores. Endless possibilities!

:bong::thumb:

Look at this one:

aero12_full.gif

its a kit for $399.00

Introducing the Stealth Hydro Aero-12 aeroponic growing system, our take on aeroponics that is both wallet and user friendly.

The Aero-12 aims to improve on the big brand aeroponics systems. We have listened to our customer's experiences with these systems, and based this product off of them.

The Aero-12 has 3.75" high quality netpots, a definite upgrade over the flimsy 3" pots on competing units.

Our Aero-12 also has expanded the space between growing sites to a full 12", nearly 6" more space between netpots.

The total growing area for the Aero-12 is a practical 2' x 4' making lighting this system much easier than other aeroponic units.

btw, I uploaded that pic to 420, and I then posted the 420 url, so I don't know why it doesn't show the 420magazine.com logo on it.

Where's the water return?

:cheer:

FPF, I'm a marketing guy and live in a med mj state. A sepcific tent size, framework, pcs and parts cut to length, pumps etc. and you could sell the thing as a kit. You could make them in various sizes to accomodate various growing spaces. Could even be marketed through current hydro stores. Endless possibilities!

:bong::thumb:

Exactly what I'm thinking!

Back
Top Bottom