Yeah that's a common misconception. Lol. Well, depends which units you were with. I was a weapons technician. Spent most of my time on helicopters and Regiment squadrons. Lots of time in the desert and wet cold hillsides :laugh: But yeah pick away. Thanks to you too bro. Worked with some great Army lads.
Oh yeah you know its not about hurt feelings just fun and games. I was an indirect fire infantry mortar man my self. Spent plenty of time in those high mountains. Ill be keeping an eye on your grows. Feel free to check out a fellow vets grow in my signature. Happy growing.

Oh yeah you know its not about hurt feelings just fun and games. I was an indirect fire infantry mortar man my self. Spent plenty of time in those high mountains. Ill be keeping an eye on your grows. Feel free to check out a fellow vets grow in my signature. Happy growing.
Too right. Ahhh the good old tubes :laugh: One of the few things I never fired myself. Always looked fun. Experienced plenty of incoming IDF though. I'm UK if you didn't know. I'll definitely check it out and follow along bud.

Too right. Ahhh the good old tubes :laugh: One of the few things I never fired myself. Always looked fun. Experienced plenty of incoming IDF though. I'm UK if you didn't know. I'll definitely check it out and follow along bud.
Dont matter where you are from you have my respect. Served over seas with a bunch of guys from Europe. Some of the craziest dudes i served with lol

I'm x Air Force served 82 till 92

Nice so you got all the good stuff lol. I used to love going to air force bases always had the best food. I was in the army for 9 yrs. What was your mos/job. Oh and might have to pick on you for being air force lol but you know how it is lol . Thank you for your service though for real.
X Air Force here too

Did a couple of exercises in the US. Time at Moody AFB, Camp Blanding and China Lake.
I spent my entire tour "trapped" at a Tactical Fighter Base in Mt. Home, Idaho. :straightface:

Day 20

They're looking okay. The Orange Sherbert got her first top feed of an organic bloom dry amendment specifically blended for autos. Who knows how she'll react. Already got some super funky growth going on at the top now.
20210523_210434.jpg
20210523_210512.jpg

Looking okay this morning. 3 weeks old now, so hopefully they'll have a good stretch and be a half decent size.
20210524_104103.jpg

Just remembered that the Orange Sherbert' s feed last night was the first thing she's had apart from a small amount of ecothrive charge on transplant. The other two went into amended soil on transplant so won't be getting anything else for another week or two.

Back
Top Bottom