Tead's Indoor-ish, Winter, Hempy, OGK, SOG

Dang bro sounds like u got a bunch going on lol with tht rx green are those nutes for hydro as well? And are they ph perfect type of nutes where u dont have to mess with the ph or adjust it in anyway or no?

Yeah Rx Green is for hydro and it is “ph perfect” no adjustments needed unless your water is crazy bad. It’s really expensive but easy and makes terptastic buds. I can’t wait to compare it against the kit buds.

I think the MegaCrop needs calmag addition, but not PH adjustment.
They RX stuff is the easiest... but MegaCrop passes out samples and I grabbed one to try.

I think it’s the other way around in that it needs PH adjustment but they say “Some growers in Coco Coir may need extra CalMag depending on strain and coco brand” and I think that probably applies to perlite hempies too, but I’m not adding it for this experiment unless they show signs of needing it. My ph with MegaCrop was in the low 6s without adjusting so I’m not doing that either.
:passitleft:

Tactical errors....
So, I upsized my grow areas both veg and bloom... and upsized the plants I'm growing. Now, my pots are too small in bloom. The plants are drying way fast and my 2 day fertigating routine might need to turn into daily for the veg tent. Damn. Worl I tell ya... Worl!!!
Meh... I guess it's time to move up to 5gs all around.

I like the form. I'm gonna find food grade ones. I'm worried about off-gassing.
I'll have to see how far I can get them. The jury is very much still out on the subject. Sure would love to see 6 to 8 feet.... seriously crazy.
You have some good timing today. I just pulled an all coco girl out of the pot today. It's a JackH I re-veg'd to get clones from. Cut 10 from her today and put her in the dead soldier pile.

I saw little difference in the grow. It was a touch slower maybe. It had a few gnats. I see no reason it use it any more, but it's another tool in the utility belt.

I been looking at these lights. Are you going 220 volts? I'd imagine they are able to go 220?
You bout have to really unless you going to put in alot more fuses in there. But ya'll was talking about venting them suckers,, They remind me of a panel in a drop ceiling???? Acouple cables on a small winch? JK but drop ceilings is first to my mind. I did a flip in a warehouse with a friend and we put a drop ceiling in and flush mounted the air cooled hoods,, and heat was minimal.... Going to be interesting. Pretty soon your going to need a big ass cloner.

I like the form. I'm gonna find food grade ones. I'm worried about off-gassing.
I'll have to see how far I can get them. The jury is very much still out on the subject. Sure would love to see 6 to 8 feet.... seriously crazy.
You have some good timing today. I just pulled an all coco girl out of the pot today. It's a JackH I re-veg'd to get clones from. Cut 10 from her today and put her in the dead soldier pile.

I saw little difference in the grow. It was a touch slower maybe. It had a few gnats. I see no reason it use it any more, but it's another tool in the utility belt.
I got all my other “pots” (black plastic food grade paint buckets) from uline.com. Right now they’re on sale for $5.05 each too. I don’t know if that’s cheap or not. Shipping is killer unless you buy a lot of stuff though. The “economy” buckets aren’t food grade. They also have 6 and 7 gallon too but they aren’t on sale. I use the 2 gallon and they are light proof.

Edit: Oh yeah what I was reading about the coco hempies is that perlite on the bottom and a couple inches of coco on top keeps the water from evaporating so fast and helps grow roots in those top inches. Your all coco hempy doesn’t look to have much roots in the top inches just like my perlite, so maybe it’s not going to help after all.

The top couple of inches of the hempy medium is the evaporation/dry zone. I usually see water at about my 2nd knuckle when I poke. That distance in the photo is about my 2nd knuckle. This is what I see in my perlite pots too.
In my mind... it's kinda exactly what I expect and want to see. I don't salt that area with my Osmo either.... no point to it.

If you have Firehouse Subs in your area, they sell their old 5 gallon red pickle buckets for $2 each. They are obviously food grade BPA free, but do stink of Dill. I just fill them with water, add some salt, and sit them in the sun for a couple of days to remove the pickle smell. Best of all, they donate the $2 to charity. 5 gallon buckets are my favorite for Hempy, and the reuse of the buckets is a Win WIn WIn !

Peace
Keith

Morning shot of a 5gal Ox (OGKxUltraDog)

She's just moving thru the fireworks stage and working on setting good buds. You can see the slightest of burning on the tips. I added 1.5g of nutes to the Osmo load already in place. Obviously, my Osmo load is right on. Additionally, I moved her from veg to bloom at just the right time... she's at the perfect level under the lights.

Or if you want 5 gal buckets,,, all the larger painting outfits go thru 20-30 of them each day. If you can talk with someone willing to save you your buckets,, just ask them to stick the lids back on them after they empty them. Keeps the paint left in them wet,,, and ALOT easier to clean out. We use to fill dumpsters with them. Now that's another idea,,, go dumpster diving on a larger construction site... You'll also find all kinds of things to use in your grows. Me and Miss J when we need pots we hit the dump pile behind the nurseries around here. One time I asked these people if I could grab some pots,, they said sure. Well off in the corner of the used pots was a stack of 30 or so brand new heavy duty 5-gallon pots stacked. Well I'm still using them to this day.. But the next time I went by they had a sign,, no free pots.. Guess they wasn't suppose to get rid of those ones, I heard from a friend who worked there

I didn't know?? LOL they didn't say which ones... Pile of used various sized pots on one side,,, brand new good finish pots on the other,, was a no-brainer... But I did fill the truck and haul ass outta there and didn't look back,, incase...

How did you talk Sweet Sue to move to the Big Easy? I hope she's ready to party :cheer::theband:

It was surprisingly easy. For the record, I called her and was gently getting to the subject.... but she just jumped to the chase as I was warming up. Yes.... surprisingly easy.

Rooster tracks in the garden are sure mighty nice to see. Welcome 'round of course. Just back from a vaca.... I'll have some pretty shots later today.... you can see what Tead's been brewin. Got any ladies cookin yourself?

Or if you want 5 gal buckets,,, all the larger painting outfits go thru 20-30 of them each day.

TSB had a funny moment the other day. He was digging around my backyard looking for a bucket for some project he was doing.... he picks up and puts down many 5 or 3 gallon buckets laying around my place.... looks at me and says "Damn... all your buckets got holes in them!".
Life's just full of humor.

Good to hear!
I've fallen out of love some with the autos. I'll kick the tires on some outdoor ones when the temps drop, but none under my lights. They just don't work out well in my unique world.

I’ll keep growing DDAs for the trippy buzz, but they’re the only autos I’m interested in myself. We were hoping Devil’s Carn would have kept more of the DDA zing, but mine just got reduculously, intensely potent. Lol!

Sue will make a really nice addition to Krewe Du Vieux. Can't wait to see what she comes up with for a costume. I might have to teach her to ride and take her along on the yearly naked bike ride.

Hahaha! Ever notice the painting on my living room wall, over the mantle? A friend needed a nude model, and she asked me because she knew I’d say yes. :rofl: Riding nude through the city may be a step further than I’m prepared for. Panties would be absolutely necessary. Lol!

Oh God.... the fun that lies ahead. :battingeyelashes:

I’ll keep growing DDAs for the trippy buzz, but they’re the only autos I’m interested in myself. We were hoping Devil’s Carn would have kept more of the DDA zing, but mine just got reduculously, intensely potent. Lol!
I too love the DDA , has a great buzz and puts large smile on this old birds face... only had two to drop, one has tap root the other hasn't made it as of yet... if the second one makes it I'm considering a DDA cob, we will see.....:peace:

Yeah Rx Green is for hydro and it is “ph perfect” no adjustments needed unless your water is crazy bad. It’s really expensive but easy and makes terptastic buds. I can’t wait to compare it against the kit buds.

I think it’s the other way around in that it needs PH adjustment but they say “Some growers in Coco Coir may need extra CalMag depending on strain and coco brand” and I think that probably applies to perlite hempies too, but I’m not adding it for this experiment unless they show signs of needing it. My ph with MegaCrop was in the low 6s without adjusting so I’m not doing that either.

Sweet man thanx for the info

Back
Top Bottom