Tead's Indoor-ish, Winter, Hempy, OGK, SOG

Hey Tead,

Mixing nutes is so easy, I'm surprised you think it's a big chore. With all that new stuff you have going, maybe rethink measuring a few milliliters here and there? I doubt I spend 10 minutes a week mixing 6 gallons of nutes and adjusting pH. I spend way more time collecting and diluting the runoff,then feeding it to my outdoor ornamental plants.

Shopping huh????

Peace
Keith

Here's the lights...

High Efficiency White Light Quantum Boards 600w Ideal For Veg And Bloom - Buy Ideal For Veg And Bloom,High Efficiency White Light,Quantum Boards 600w Product on Alibaba.com

This is the individual panel data:

800 plus details: 900x184x2.0mm(L35.43"xW7.24") , 3.0/W conductivity,2OZ, 16S50P, 129.6-372W, 43.2-49.6V, 800pcs Samsung 561C s6 leds

Product NameSamsung 561C S6 led diodes
Substrate MaterialAluminum PCB
Thickness2.0mm
Smallest aperture0.003"
Surface treatmentHASL
ModlePCB Board
BrandMEIJIU LIGHTING
LED Type800pcs SAMSUNG 5630 S6 LM561C
Current:3000mA-7500mA
Power 129W-372W
Voltage43.2V-49.6V

Got a passel of them to grow some interesting things.

Mixing nutes is so easy, I'm surprised you think it's a big chore. With all that new stuff you have going, maybe rethink measuring a few milliliters here and there? I doubt I spend 10 minutes a week mixing 6 gallons of nutes and adjusting pH. I spend way more time collecting and diluting the runoff,then feeding it to my outdoor ornamental plants.

The wheels are in motion. Got some samples coming.... but I'm sure seeing awesome Osmobud.... so it'll have to impress. I'll be doing some side-by-sides to test things out.

Awesome, I bet you’re probably going to make some sort of “vented hood” for them too eh? Can’t wait to see what you can do with those!
:passitleft:

I'm thinking no. The ballasts/drivers/power supplies... what the hell ever they call them.... will go outside the grow area, so I think it will be ok.... but if I'm wrong, some jack-leg engineering skills will be displayed for sure. I sure have spent some time pondering it... I can assure you. It'll be a real PITA if I have to vent them really.... HID hoods just don't come that big.

Ya know... it's not so bad.
In my 6L pots, I can get like 10ish out of a bag. Plus, I can carry it with one hand.
I'm not able to reuse it at all. I can't get the Osmo out of the mix. Tried everything... even gentle vibration.
I've been dumping it into big black contractor bags and passing it off to the local community garden. I'm gonna have to find another garden... their pile is getting big.

Your comment touches on the single significant reason in my mind that makes me want to go back to liquid.... I just hate the waste of it all.

Note the raised bed garden in the background... It was good for about 1 years worth of growing. After that, I had to go hunting for a new perlite dump spot.
Lmao i wud have a new perlite garden started each year hahaha. I would make designs out of them an do a different vegetable in each one or flower or whatever u wana grow.

Here's the lights...

High Efficiency White Light Quantum Boards 600w Ideal For Veg And Bloom - Buy Ideal For Veg And Bloom,High Efficiency White Light,Quantum Boards 600w Product on Alibaba.com

This is the individual panel data:

800 plus details: 900x184x2.0mm(L35.43"xW7.24") , 3.0/W conductivity,2OZ, 16S50P, 129.6-372W, 43.2-49.6V, 800pcs Samsung 561C s6 leds

Product NameSamsung 561C S6 led diodes
Substrate MaterialAluminum PCB
Thickness2.0mm
Smallest aperture0.003"
Surface treatmentHASL
ModlePCB Board
BrandMEIJIU LIGHTING
LED Type800pcs SAMSUNG 5630 S6 LM561C
Current:3000mA-7500mA
Power 129W-372W
Voltage43.2V-49.6V

Got a passel of them to grow some interesting things.

If u dont mind me asking how much did u pay for tht light?

Those screens are pretty cool. I might still have a set from back in my gold mining days. But good idea Dr.D. Hell them screen go up to 1/2 inch, plenty big to let the osmo slip thru. And like said,, they are made to sit on top a 5-gallon bucket. And are heavyweight shit... They do put up with shoveling river rocks in them all day. Perlite wood be a breeze.........
Sieves: Keene Engineering Online

Just set up an Osmo vs Greenleaf Megacrop using GDP clones.
I used the calculator on their site.... seemed straight forward. I'll probably mix using grams and 1/2g water.

Any advise?
Awesome can’t wait to see how it turns out. I’m doing MegaCrop vs Rx Green vs Doc Bud’s kit with OG Kush clones right now too. I can’t really tell a difference so far except the MegaCrop crop is a lot less worl than the others.

I find RX the easiest, but MegaCrop comes in right behind. If I can get away without pH adjustment then MegaCrop wins this race in my garden. I suspect you'll find the same Tead. You'll get to see up close and personal what RX can do, but they're abysmally expensive. I have learned to use them with great efficiency, and I can probably get away with less than I'm feeding them, but MegaCrop it a runaway in vegetative growth.

Doob has a nice comparative grow going. Won't we all be watching from the sidelines to see what works best in his world?

I have a full bottle of Osmo + that sits unused because it's impossible to recycle any of the perlite. Something I'll get to leave behind for another grower to play with. :battingeyelashes:

Hey.....I'll get to meet Rooster! :yahoo: And TSB will become SweetSue's smoking buddy too. :slide:

Sweet....life is sweet.

I've shared the 2x4 to the head story around here somewhere - the day I watched Dale do his first tattoo and realized I'd held up a true artist who was meant to work in skin because I was fearful of failure.

It changed my life and taught me how limiting fear can be. I stopped fearing much of anything. Lol!

No neighbors living below me. That'll be sweet too. :battingeyelashes:

Awesome can’t wait to see how it turns out. I’m doing MegaCrop vs Rx Green vs Doc Bud’s kit with OG Kush clones right now too. I can’t really tell a difference so far except the MegaCrop crop is a lot less worl than the others.

Dang bro sounds like u got a bunch going on lol with tht rx green are those nutes for hydro as well? And are they ph perfect type of nutes where u dont have to mess with the ph or adjust it in anyway or no?

Back
Top Bottom