Tead's Indoor-ish, Winter, Hempy, OGK, SOG

It's been a while.... let's take a peek at a few things....

The bloom tent. It's gonna get an AC upgrade soon. The smaller one can maintain the temps, but has a lower air flow.
DSCN42982.JPG

Then there's the veg tent...
DSCN43001.JPG

The new lights all around have really driven up growth. I positively beam every time I even think about the light upgrades. So happy.

Some looks at DNA from RM studios... my autos.

DDA. She was recently replanted into Osmo (5g/2L) and is loving it.
DSCN43023.JPG

Then there are these 2 SSxDC's that really need to hit a 2L
DSCN43032.JPG

One of the DDAs was a dud plant and got culled. No word on any sexes yet. Time will tell.

It's been a while.... let's take a peek at a few things....

The bloom tent. It's gonna get an AC upgrade soon. The smaller one can maintain the temps, but has a lower air flow.
DSCN42982.JPG

Then there's the veg tent...
DSCN43001.JPG

The new lights all around have really driven up growth. I positively beam every time I even think about the light upgrades. So happy.

Some looks at DNA from RM studios... my autos.

DDA. She was recently replanted into Osmo (5g/2L) and is loving it.
DSCN43023.JPG

Then there are these 2 SSxDC's that really need to hit a 2L
DSCN43032.JPG

One of the DDAs was a dud plant and got culled. No word on any sexes yet. Time will tell.

This is the best I have seen your rooms looking. :)

Is it the weather outside, or does the garden grow best when you are away having fun ?

Are you color correcting your pictures after you take them? Pics look good! Girls are looking nice, bloom isn't too packed, rocking and rolling!

I use custom white balance settings on an actual camera (not the cell phone) when I want decent photos.

Our veg rooms look a lot alike... brimming beyond capacity, but dang does it look/feel fabulous!;) congrats on " les chop-chop" looks so yummy! Stoked for smoke report:);)

I'm sure I could squeeze 2 more in there... somewhere!

This is the best I have seen your rooms looking. :)

Is it the weather outside, or does the garden grow best when you are away having fun ?

It's the lights.... both got quite a nice jump up. The impact has been incredible. Why the hell was I limping along under a 400w for so damn many years!?!?

Never can have enough lights that's for sure.. Best of luck with your girls'. That's what I hated about regular seeds,, unless your breeding seeds,, is that my favorite plant turns male.. That's why from smoking weeds,, I go fem seed.. Plants sure seem to be enjoying themselfs...
Keepem Green

Ever grown autos before Tead? I'm curious to see what you think of the DD. got quite a lot of auto seeds in my collection I can just never think of a good reason to plant the things. Even if I go with them outdoors which would be the only reason I'm just not sure I need the auto smoke.

The dda and ssdc will be fems 100%. I've got a couple of the dc on day 43. They are 43 and 49.25 inches. :)

I'll be curious to see how tall they get in the 2Ls. I really need to get off my ass and sink those SSDCs into their permanent homes... such a slacker.

Ever grown autos before Tead? I'm curious to see what you think of the DD. got quite a lot of auto seeds in my collection I can just never think of a good reason to plant the things. Even if I go with them outdoors which would be the only reason I'm just not sure I need the auto smoke.

Never... these are my first. I like the idea of sinking them outside. Since they're light independent, I might get one to finish before the heat kicks up too bad. It's completely new territory for me and I'm super happy to have some good genetics to start with... everyone's been luvin on the DDs.

But you've never tried the DDA. I assure you, it's not a typical auto high at all. The strain is a definite standout, and well worth a try.

I have grown 2 autos... Red Poison and Blue Treacle and they have both knocked my socks off and into the next state. Im saving the rest of my auto seeds for the outdoor season just because of yields. If im paying for electricity i want a bit more than 4ish oz per plant. If i could grow em like rifleman tho...

"A house divided against itself cannot stand"

Parting shots of an OGK grown in a gallon milk jug cut down to about 1/2gal. The root mass was very much like a mat forming on the top layers but not reaching down deep into the res. I'm really starting to think that the res area of hempy grows is not really a growth area... tho this only appears true with traditionally fed plants, not the Osmos.

IMAG9106.jpg
IMAG9102.jpg
IMAG9094.jpg

Wow... those fingernails are seriously dirty!

I have grown 2 autos... Red Poison and Blue Treacle and they have both knocked my socks off and into the next state. Im saving the rest of my auto seeds for the outdoor season just because of yields. If im paying for electricity i want a bit more than 4ish oz per plant. If i could grow em like rifleman tho...

"A house divided against itself cannot stand"

The more I ponder the autos, the more I feel they're a real fit for my outdoor growing attempts.
I can't grow during the normal outdoor growing seasons... it's just too hot and humid... so the autos allow me to cheat a bit and may be workable.
Keeping the critters at bay is the ongoing challenge. It's been a while since I've danced with buggins... it may be a deal killer for outdoor action.

I uttered these words in Rad's thread... they should be shared here at home since I spend so much time talking about it...

I'm not usually so happy about sharing photos of my jack-leg setup.... but I'll bend my rules a bit and do some show and tell.

A simple fan sucking out the top of my grow tent... pardon all the junk.
DSCN43092.JPG

A fan blowing down my CoolTube that exhausts outside. It sucks air from inside the bloom area and forms part of my extraction.
DSCN43073.JPG

The view from above. Sucks air in from the outer shed and forms more of my extraction elements. The pieces of silver insulation keep the airflow running over the outside of the CoolTube keeping the hottest part of the housing at about 106f.
DSCN43053.JPG

There are many other fans... ones in the veg and bloom area just keeping air moving. Both exhaust and inlet fans on either side of the outer shed. AC air. A fan blowing air directly over the ballast and other electrical bits. Below you can see an outer shed exhaust fan as well as the CoolTube exhaust.
DSCN43103.JPG

Yup... a fine example of some serious jack-leg engineering.

I've heard good things about Dark Devil Auto (from you first - of course) - but what is a 'typical auto high'?

:laughtwo: That did sound a little preposterous, didn't it? :laughtwo: To be honest, most of my auto experience has been with DDA, so I'm not the one to be making such a broad and unsupportable statement. What I can say is that the high from the DDA is special. Speed in plant form, a trait that will keep it a regular in my garden.

Today I'm lost in Carnival. This stuff that was jarred in mid December is incredible

. :passitleft:

Tead said:
Yup... a fine example of some serious jack-leg engineering.

Agreed! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom