SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

Drive=by. Pretty... How did your DOG come out?

Forgot to answer this Woody....

I don’t smoke indicas if I can help it. I sent some home with Jgrow to test, and I’m waiting for him to get back to me with a report.

The last harvest was the sativa-leaning pheno with a very different, more savory terpene profile from the original I grew. That one had blackberry all over it. Lol! Couldn’t brush against it without setting the smell loose all through the apartment. Lol!

This girl has her own style, and her perfume is more savory than the original. I’m not yet picking up any blueberry.

I have a bit of news that'll only be relevant to those who've followed me a while.

I found my son. He's living in S.Korea, apparently with a new wife and stepdaughter, and they have a child together that looks to be a year old. I've seen pictures - lots and lots of beautiful pictures - of the entire family - new wife and all five daughters - and I can see he's happy, and they're all happy with him.

Sure, I'd like to hear from him, but it's enough that I was able to message him my new address, tell him of the impending move, and leave my phone number should he decide he wants to explore reconciliation. My desire was to know where he was and to learn he was loved. It only took my cosmic team about two weeks, start to finish, to make this desire manifest.

What I found, better stated what came into my sphere of awareness because I wasn't out looking for him, was a step beyond my deepest desires. My son found love and created another child that I may someday meet. It's enough to have found him, to have seen the delighted faces of my missing granddaughters. My, how they've grown.

I've been out sharing a meal and delightful conversation with BigBearNTexas. Now I'm home and it's time to settle into a really intense buzz. It's been a week of dreams coming true. This week I start the long process of clearing out my apartment and preparing for the move.

Tonight I see if I can get up there with the stars. :slide:

Oh my :love::eek::love:

Sue, this is the most wonderful news. Doesn;t it just completely confirm that everything you’re doing is cosmically blessed. I’m so happy that you’ve seen him, and his loved ones. I have no doubt that it’s an occurrence that contains much, much promise :battingeyelashes:

:ganjamon:

Hi Sue,
first off let me say thanks for the great contribution you provide to the community. I have read endless posts of yours and wish I only had a small portion of your knowledge and wisdom. :bravo:

I have a question regarding the MegaCrop line. I read your post at the beginning and jumped on for the free sample. It should be here in a few days. I also read some of your posts where you were trying to find the right balance for feeding. Did you ever hit that magic spot for their nutrients? I know they have a schedule and I'm getting close to a flip, so my usage will be during flowering.
Thanks Sue and thanks for all your hard work here to keep everyone happy. :peace:

Oh my :love::eek::love:

Sue, this is the most wonderful news. Doesn;t it just completely confirm that everything you’re doing is cosmically blessed. I’m so happy that you’ve seen him, and his loved ones. I have no doubt that it’s an occurrence that contains much, much promise :battingeyelashes:

:ganjamon:

The cosmos dropped him right in front of me yesterday Amy, so I'd have to agree. I seem to have learned to tune myself to my desires with enough clarity as to have almost instant manifestation. It's been going like that for the past two weeks. Feels pretty damn good, even if I'm a little emotionally drained. It's emotional draining of the best kind. :battingeyelashes:

I've put in a small request to hear back from him.

Hi Sue,
first off let me say thanks for the great contribution you provide to the community. I have read endless posts of yours and wish I only had a small portion of your knowledge and wisdom. :bravo:

I have a question regarding the MegaCrop line. I read your post at the beginning and jumped on for the free sample. It should be here in a few days. I also read some of your posts where you were trying to find the right balance for feeding. Did you ever hit that magic spot for their nutrients? I know they have a schedule and I'm getting close to a flip, so my usage will be during flowering.
Thanks Sue and thanks for all your hard work here to keep everyone happy. :peace:

Howdy MrSauga. :ciao:

The work is all for pleasure, and thank you very much. :hug:

I started with my flowering girls too, and I gave them 2 grams per gallon of water the first drench, 4 g per the next drench, and then took them up to 5 g. I kept them there for another watering and went straight to 6 grams per gallon.

I ramped it up pretty fast, and they seemed ok. I did most of the damage to them by neglecting the CaliMagic, but they never burned from nutrient over feeding. The instructions are to start at 2 g per and slowly increase to 4 per in veg, then increase to the 6 in flower. It's meant to be adjustable to each plant, so you watch the color to learn their sweet spots. I like that feature. Not that I've made any adjustments, just that I like the way they explain how to adjust: too green, add less. Too yellow, add more.

I think you'll be pleased with the results. When I hit over 4 g per gallon the leaves on my Royal Gorilla went all healthy and shiny. :battingeyelashes:

The Red Diesel I just flipped was started on Mega Crop. She's doing amazingly well. That's her in the back corner, getting ready to stretch like mad.

It’s been clean since 1 PM. I’ve been home since 7 PM. I’m taking the first hit ........now

I started with my flowering girls too, and I gave them 2 grams per gallon of water the first drench, 4 g per the next drench, and then took them up to 5 g. I kept them there for another watering and went straight to 6 grams per gallon.
Great information, and thanks. Would you purchase their product based on the little time you used it? I ask because I'm not completely growing in LOS but I haven't added any chemicals either. I want to keep it as organic as possible and this seemed like a good balance then having to deal with extra nutrients on hand such as kelp meal etc. Enjoy your downtime tonight Sue. :bong:

I have a bit of news that'll only be relevant to those who've followed me a while.

I found my son. He's living in S.Korea, apparently with a new wife and stepdaughter, and they have a child together that looks to be a year old. I've seen pictures - lots and lots of beautiful pictures - of the entire family - new wife and all five daughters - and I can see he's happy, and they're all happy with him.

Sure, I'd like to hear from him, but it's enough that I was able to message him my new address, tell him of the impending move, and leave my phone number should he decide he wants to explore reconciliation. My desire was to know where he was and to learn he was loved. It only took my cosmic team about two weeks, start to finish, to make this desire manifest.

What I found, better stated what came into my sphere of awareness because I wasn't out looking for him, was a step beyond my deepest desires. My son found love and created another child that I may someday meet. It's enough to have found him, to have seen the delighted faces of my missing granddaughters. My, how they've grown.

I've been out sharing a meal and delightful conversation with BigBearNTexas. Now I'm home and it's time to settle into a really intense buzz. It's been a week of dreams coming true. This week I start the long process of clearing out my apartment and preparing for the move.

Tonight I see if I can get up there with the stars. :slide:

This sounds like my own situation. I can't remember if i was around when you first mentioned this but it sounds very familiar. I hope it's not as bad as my situation and you can achieve some form of contact :Namaste:

This sounds like my own situation. I can't remember if i was around when you first mentioned this but it sounds very familiar. I hope it's not as bad as my situation and you can achieve some form of contact :Namaste:

I'm sorry to hear this Night4wings. It happens too often in this world. :hug::hug::hug:

I'm not entirely certain he wants me back in his life. I'm a little......unconventional, and he's an officer in the Army. It's taken me a few years to get here, to this place where I know I'll still cry, but I don't ache for him like I used to.

I took the stance that we're eternal beings, and if I believe that then there's no problem with the timeframe it takes us to reconnect. I have a policy of believing the universal truths, and one of the most important is "Expectation determines outcome." I realized I was expecting the hurt to continue. Then I asked myself if that was the feeling I wanted to be sending out.

The answer was an emphatic "NO!" So I softened the vibration. I started with a continuious reaffirmation that "Things always work out for me." You'd laugh to watch me repeat that a zillion times until my cells sing with joy. :laughtwo:

I stopped going to the painful memories, and I deliberately chose to feel only love for him every time I thought of him. I'd been feeling that stab of pain that was sending a message of "I'm his mother. Who does this to his mother?" Believe it or not, that wasn't helpful to keep feeling. Lol!

I live my life with deliberation, choosing to bounce out of bed with joyful expectation. It wasn't 'till I applied those principles to my thoughts about my firstborn that I found any real peace. I only entertain loving thoughts of him, deliberately turning from the negative momentum of emotional pain.

I've always understood that the pain is self-inflicted. I've learned to keep from beating myself up when I slip, but my tendency has been to choose the better-feeling thought.

Last week I decided on inspiration to wear his Army shirt when I went walking in the morning, and I told the cosmos that every time I did that I wanted him to feel me hugging him. It made me smile, and I wore that shirt four days last week. Lol!

I stopped trying to make it happen. I stopped longing for it. I stopped thinking about how to make it right all the time. I started expecting that he'd find me some day, of his own accord, and I started feeling those arms lifting me off the ground in a bear hug.

Today I saw his face for the first time in four years, and he's happy. He's beyond simple happiness and found love. Ten years of a strained marriage......as his mother, if I never see him again I feel good about where he is, and today that's enough for me.

All I ever wanted was for him to find the kind of unconditional love I shared with his father. It looks like I got my wish. I've asked the universe to have him contact me. I'm not gonna be concerned about the when. I'm going to relax and allow it to happen by staying out of the way and staying f'n happy.

Staying happy turns out to be the key to getting everything your heart desires. Too simple? Watch me prove it. :slide:

I've been talking to my siblings tonight, sharing the thrill of my coming move. We don't have much contact these days, and the conversations were kinda rapid-fire catch-up. Sitting here, texting back and forth with a friend, I feel like I've been on an emotional roller coaster, from moments of joy to moments of ecstasy, back to joy, to ecstasy... you see the pattern that developed. Lol!

I had to laugh in between sweet hits of Carnival. When others say "emotional roller coaster" it denotes the manic bounce between the emotional extremes of joy and dispair. Lol! I have a slightly different definition. :battingeyelashes:

I like roller coasters. :slide:

Great information, and thanks. Would you purchase their product based on the little time you used it? I ask because I'm not completely growing in LOS but I haven't added any chemicals either. I want to keep it as organic as possible and this seemed like a good balance then having to deal with extra nutrients on hand such as kelp meal etc. Enjoy your downtime tonight Sue. :bong:

I'd prefer to get one start to harvest before I encourage someone to pay money for the product, but I'm impressed with what I've seen so far. You've probably taken a closer look at the makeup of the product than I have. Are you satisfied with their list? I'm not fond of pH adjusting, but once you're in the rhythm that's not a concern, and next run I'll do one without checking.

If that passes muster in NOLA then Mega Crop will win my business, unless I find an organic line that'll work in hempie and not bankrupt the family finances.

Thanks.....:roorrip: I'm chill...........

Hi Sue - that was a lovely tour through your process, thank you :hug:

I’m dropping by to leave you some joy from my own garden... and to thank you for that as well (and cause I know you might not get there for days ;) )

:passitleft:

Girl.....:passitleft:

Beautiful shots! :high-five: Jim'll be bursting with pride. :battingeyelashes: I'm so glad I decided to do one more check before I went to bed. Thank you for the thoughtful photo drop. You're a good friend. :hug:

Goodnight everyone. :hug:

C'est la vie. The hugs are welcomed all the same though :hug:

Like with you I believe the right mind set and time helps heal the wound/s. I can understand the almost un-bearable want to have a somewhat normal relationship as well but some things we can't change but like you said we can change our outlook on the situation/circumstance can transform those feelings of desire into feelings of happiness without guilt :) It doesn't mean those desires won't rear their heads from time to time but if we can change how we react to those thoughts/feelings then we can start to move in a more positive direction, no matter the end result.

Keep being your joyful self Sue. Listen, look and learn from your experiences and I'm sure you won't ever steer from your path of light, love and happiness.

Have some more hugs :hug::hug::hug:

Just cause :)

C'est la vie. The hugs are welcomed all the same though :hug:

Like with you I believe the right mind set and time helps heal the wound/s. I can understand the almost un-bearable want to have a somewhat normal relationship as well but some things we can't change but like you said we can change our outlook on the situation/circumstance can transform those feelings of desire into feelings of happiness without guilt :) It doesn't mean those desires won't rear their heads from time to time but if we can change how we react to those thoughts/feelings then we can start to move in a more positive direction, no matter the end result.

Keep being your joyful self Sue. Listen, look and learn from your experiences and I'm sure you won't ever steer from your path of light, love and happiness.

Have some more hugs :hug::hug::hug:

Just cause :)

I never turn away a hug. :battingeyelashes:

:hug::hug::hug:

Since you're an "Old Timer", like me, you may have already seen the post linked in my signature for The Bonsai Sultan Method: Typological Breeding In Little Space .

Yes, but it's been a while.

I used to keep "mini-mothers" in small containers. Down to 6-oz. Styrofoam coffee cup size (but I like the 18-oz. Solo cups better). The tiny cups... seemed tailor-made for "keeping genetics in stasis." I once decided to see how long I could keep three different strains alive with as little light/water/nutrients/care as possible - on top of my bathroom medicine cabinet, illuminated only by the light fixture on top of it. I...gave up some time after they'd reached their first birthday ;) . Seemed... Well, a bit risky, lol. If I were to do such a thing again, I'd probably make sure I had two or three examples of each strain to act as insurance against errors/tragedy.

I've also kept plants going in slightly larger containers, and "transplanted back into their original pots" (removed plant, trimmed off an inch or so of soil/roots all the way around and on the bottom, used new soil when returning to the container - and gave the greenery a haircut to match).

I mostly used somewhat larger containers when growing cuts out for breeding purposes, but that was probably more for my piece of mind than any requirement; we've probably all seen the "budcicles" grown in shot-glass-sized containers, so we know such things are possible.

Skimming back over the thread you linked, seeing the two "military phrases" near the beginning, it reminded me of a couple things a friend once joked about having learned during his time aboard an aircraft carrier: "NAVY stands for Never Again Volunteer Yourself," and something about learning that volunteering in the services meant failing to take one giant step back when someone shouted, "I need a volunteer for this..."

Random memory, lol.

I hope you can reopen lines of communication with him, and open them with your grandchildren. Regardless of the circumstances (whatever they may be) between you and him... the kids will one day grow up, and it seems natural that they would wish to know - or at least be able to meet and/or communicate with - their grandmother. If not now, soon, or shortly... by the time they are my age and looking back... yeah.

None of us lives forever, and many of us learn after it's too late that we regret all the time we could have spent with family members... but didn't.

South Korea, huh? I'm guessing he isn't a cannabis aficionado, then? I read an article a year or so ago that stated this to be one of those countries where the police can simply stop you and test you for drug use (hair follicle testing was said to be most popular) - and that the mere presence of THC indicators (metabolites) was enough to get one arrested. I also read something about how, if a singer/entertainer gets caught in a drugs-related offense, the average "recovery time" (time to return to the stage afterwards) was something like 40 months... While musicians here seem to add to their reputation with every new scandal :rolleyes: . Kind of like two extreme ends of the scale, I guess, IDK.

In 2010, a South Korean rapper (yes, that country is afflicted with them, too :( ) was in the US recording an album, and (of course) smoking cannabis. Upon his return to South Korea... he was arrested at the airport for having smoked a joint in another country. He received a big fine, two years probation - and eight months in prison.

I ramped it up pretty fast, and they seemed ok. I did most of the damage to them by neglecting the CaliMagic, but they never burned from nutrient over feeding. The instructions are to start at 2 g per and slowly increase to 4 per in veg, then increase to the 6 in flower. It's meant to be adjustable to each plant, so you watch the color to learn their sweet spots. I like that feature. Not that I've made any adjustments, just that I like the way they explain how to adjust: too green, add less. Too yellow, add more.

I can still remember (for the most part) things that happened years ago like they happened yesterday - but what actually happened yesterday might as well have occurred decades ago, lol. So please forgive the question, but: Are you using that nutrient in your soil plants, the hempies, or both? I'm wondering how complete it is in terms of micronutrients (et cetera), and how it would perform in hydroponics.

My short-term memory is just... gone, lol. IDK how many times I had to go back into Mom's basement yesterday because I forgot something that she'd requested I retrieve for her. And when she dropped me off after my weekly obligation was over, I stopped her from leaving so I could get my keys from her car, hopped back in, adjusted her air conditioner and switched her stereo back to her USB flash drive of dead country music bands... and then had to yell for her to stop after I got back out of the car because I forgot that quickly that I was trying to grab my keys.

I'm not fond of pH adjusting, but once you're in the rhythm that's not a concern, and next run I'll do one without checking.

As long as your water supply is stable, you tend to get to the point where you kind of know about where your mix is going to end up. Not perfectly (every whole-number change in pH is like a 10x difference, IIRC, so even a small numerical change is significant), but...

I've gotten lazy before (ya think? ;) ) and ran without monitoring - even in DWC hydroponics. However, I do think that it's still a good idea to at least spot-check pH from time to time. This is a good tool! It can show the grower that there's an issue, potentially doing so before there is any real visual indication. Unwanted microbial life in one's reservoir can cause a rather extreme pH shift, and you can quickly do something like spiking it with H₂O₂. If your pH is a little out of range and causing a minor lockout situation, your plant might still look healthy, but be smaller than it should (could) be. It can show you feeding trends, as you learn that the plant consuming more of one thing than something else causes the pH to shift. Especially when used in conjunction with an EC meter (whatever name it's sold as being). This kind of thing is one of the reasons that I have encouraged "newbie cannabis growers" to begin with a small DWC grow (in a large reservoir :) ) , because it removes the "buffering" ability of soil from the equation; changes are noticed quicker, with less distractions(?) . In many ways, this kind of setup is much simpler. Yeah, hempy qualifies (with reservations about oxygenation, which a true newbie might not immediately recognize, in terms of determining the specific reason why their plant isn't thriving), lol.

Just another way to help our plants communicate with us (so to speak).

I’m dropping by to leave you some joy from my own garden.

Aww, they're so cute when they're small - like kids ;) .

I was in line, at the store today, between a guy that had his little (three or four years old) girl with him. I noticed her looking, so I said hello and asked, "What's your name?" (after smiling and making eye contact with the parent - one doesn't want to give the wrong impression these days). The little one ran behind her dad, clutched at his legs, and looked like she was about to try climbing up into his arms. He said, "She's a little bashful." I replied, "The good news is that they won't be shy forever. The bad news is that they won't be shy forever," and he laughed.

I'd prefer to get one start to harvest before I encourage someone to pay money for the product, but I'm impressed with what I've seen so far.
That's a good policy Sue, and I would never hold anything on you for that.

You've probably taken a closer look at the makeup of the product than I have. Are you satisfied with their list? I'm not fond of pH adjusting, but once you're in the rhythm that's not a concern, and next run I'll do one without checking.

I do like the list, but as a first time grower every list looks good to me. Heck I seen one guy using dog poop but had to stay away from that. OK that wasn't really a good list afterall but my point was it's hard for a noob to understand what is right and wrong for the plants. I have learned a lot, thank god for great folks like you, but soil and amendments can really play havoc with your grow if you have no clue what you are doing.
I have some autos that I'll do a full run of this mega crop on but it'll still be several weeks away. In the meantime I'll keep notes on what I find during the flower stage.
Thanks Sue and enjoy your day.

I kind of never meet my sons till they were both in their 30's. I wasn't what you wood call parent type material. I meet the youngest when he was 12-15 years old. I had him come stay the summers down by SF Area. Then I got lost again and he was in his mid 30's with a tit turd growing on his woman hip. Before we seen each other again. We had kept in contact alittle. But I was better off left out of their lives. Well alot of my shit should've been left out. Between the people I ran with, the lifestyle I was living, sex/drugs/and rock and roll, plus the fact I was having a hard time staying outta prison. That don't make for a 'role' model for youngins.

Was kind of funny. I've always grown weed, well Chris came up to vist that first year and I had a really pretty huge ass plant done in a kind of LST training that spread the plant over a wall on the house,, kind of like ivy. I seen he paid quite abit of attention to it. And I smoked weed in the house.. Not in his face or anything but house did reek.. Well he went home.

The next year, he was just shy of 13 and showed up, and me well I had another huge ass plant growing out there.. After acouple days he talked with me and said Dad,, this ain't fair, I get to smoke with Mom some. Well I got on the phone and talked with the X, Well never was married,, I tried that once,,, and it was the worse 30 days of my life....... True story.

But talking to his Mom she told me he was getting outta hand and weed was a big problem between them, and he was going to run away with some stupid skinhead pukes he'd gotten involved with. She found he wood do alot better if you could burn a dubie or two. And then she woodn't lose his..

Well now we talked. Told him as long as he acted like a man I'd treat him like one. His Mom told me they were getting commercial brick weed down there,, they were living outside Needles, talk about hell on earth. Well I had afew jars of so KILLER ass thai. I rolled me a dubie,, and one for him. B was bragging about how much pot he could smoke.. He took one big hit and I made him lag afew minutes before he relite the dubie. He never got to relite the joint. Kid was SOS, Stuck on Stupid, for 5 hours. I laffed at him for acouple hours and he didn't even know it... The next year first thing he said was Dad I tried some Acid. I said let me see that damn phone. He had snuck some once and his Moms was pissed.. I was too. I did the stuff when I was young. I was aressted for selling a cap called Tic when I was 13 had to leave the State of Florida and was LA bound. Matter a fact I moved out and on my own when I was 15 and never looked back. Ward of the State till y 18th B-Day. And both my boys ended up good solid honest men. Both are Good Peoples that wood go outta their way to help someone. . They work, support their families, and pay their bills,,, and don't hit me up for alot of cash....

well I had abit of weeds laying around so I'd make a care package every now and then and get it down to them for years. She, my X, died like 5 years back.

I seen you sound worried about meds for your 'daughter;? Never trip, one day we need to talk and I'll fill ya in on an easy way to do just that. I got it down to a science. My adopted Sister back in Missouri hasn't missed a daily dose in 12 years now.

Back
Top Bottom