Well I don't know why but Blue Dream is growing seeds, no nanners or herms or males anywhere and I have pollen filters on the intake so idk
Holy shit...post some pics.

IMG_7280.JPG

Do you see more than just this one? If it's only on this one plant it may just be a false seed. If pollen got in there there would be more on all others. Hell, if she just produces one bean save it. It may be the next super strain..lol.

it is only on one plant that I can see and when I pull them out I can pop them and liquid gushes out, I pulled like 5 and then seen another couple more
If its just the one plant I'd leave it alone and let it go. It could be just a swollen calyx growing. You see no seed development when you inspect them so I'm guessing its a calyx. Give it a while and see what happens. I would got to worried if no other plant shows this trait.

If its just the one plant I'd leave it alone and let it go. It could be just a swollen calyx growing. You see no seed development when you inspect them so I'm guessing its a calyx. Give it a while and see what happens. I would got to worried if no other plant shows this trait.
I was letting it go anyways lol. I don't know about development the change is definitely new and I have pulled most of what looked like seeds at first sign so idk. I can't see any problem doing it we can pretend im side building rather then back building

I think my only issue will be energy going into a seed but anything I miss can possibly be planted because of zero herms in tent it must be something from outside while I was pulling in fresh air over the heat wave a month back.

Man you got this beautiful girls! Finally back just have doing a drive by . Keep the great work up .
Thank you so much Monday is week 6 so 2 more weeks and I should be looking at a lot of orange hairs from the 2 in the back, the journal has slowed down a bit I been dead busy 24/7 so you might not miss so much. How is your operation recovery going?

I think my only issue will be energy going into a seed but anything I miss can possibly be planted because of zero herms in tent it must be something from outside while I was pulling in fresh air over the heat wave a month back.

Thank you so much Monday is week 6 so 2 more weeks and I should be looking at a lot of orange hairs from the 2 in the back, the journal has slowed down a bit I been dead busy 24/7 so you might not miss so much. How is your operation recovery going?
It all went great never felt better, already came out of retirement and went to work ,two weeks now . Need $ so a maintenance job came up and took it my boss is an ass but I’ll survive .

The only explanation then is it has male flowers on it somewhere.I bet they are inside so you cannot see them.
I literally searched every branch of every plant even down the centers of the plant i didn't find anything but it could be inside a bud swell by now

It all went great never felt better, already came out of retirement and went to work ,two weeks now . Need $ so a maintenance job came up and took it my boss is an ass but I’ll survive .
So glad to hear you are back in shape, at least you can say anything you want to him inside your head lol

Back
Top Bottom