Well the seeds are leaving the UK on their way here so any customs that will stop it are cleared, Canadian customs shouldn't stop it
I had seeds stopped by customs once... kinda funny, no big deal

Its never been legal to import seeds in the US
oh I thought you meant they were stopped at canadian customs, seeds are still not "legal" unless "government sourced" so it would be believable but if they make it out of UK then the worst has already passed it should only see canada post after the trip over

oh I thought you meant they were stopped at canadian customs, seeds are still not "legal" unless "government sourced" so it would be believable but if they make it out of UK then the worst has already passed it should only see canada post after the trip over
Oh, yeah I'm South of the border. It was a Seedsman order they were really cool about it

Oh, yeah I'm South of the border. It was a Seedsman order they were really cool about it
Did you get any insurance? I decided to get tracking upgrade instead of guaranteed delivery because I want/need(OCD) the original packaging

Did you get any insurance? I decided to get tracking upgrade instead of guaranteed delivery because I want/need(OCD) the original packaging
I did, and they refunded everything except the shipping.

Well I went to take photos but decided to point it at the lights and liked it so here that is

Here is a picture of the ladies, the hydro girls seem a week behind the other 2 but are now flowering more instead of stretching so that is good and you can see the Afghan getting busy on the stacking. Blue dream is looking really nice and another week and a half will actually be filling outwards, The Cake for some reason smells like a Sour Amnesia or a sour something but idk maybe i'm crazy.

Lights look like a starry nite!

What seeds you get? One of my neighbors grew a male so I got a bunch of mystery beans. Who da daddy? Idk? I know mamas a bad bitch tho! I already popped some before she’s harvested. Lol . And don’t this look like a lil sprout smiley face!
E999666C-A295-4D83-A6D7-B3D9912EE340.jpeg
Sorry it’s sideways and I don’t know how to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom