wow @r0am1ng st0ner just cought up from page 37.
how are the plants doing now. there was so much i missed that i can drop 50 questions here. lol
Seeds arrived yet?

Nice! Me too! I found a blue cookie seed. It’s a lil preme but Might pop. Cross fingers. What was yours outta?
TBH idk just random

wow @r0am1ng st0ner just cought up from page 37.
how are the plants doing now. there was so much i missed that i can drop 50 questions here. lol
Seeds arrived yet?
Plants are good I been busy and need to post pictures, when did I get 49 pages filled :rofl:
Ask as many as you wish the seeds just cleared customs should be here early next week if not Saturday

I am sorry to anyone that has come for new pictures to find nothing, I have got my new chair it is amazing. Here is a update and I will try get one of the tent later, I got pictures of the Afghan over the last couple days I never got to posting and she is the only one to grow trichomes all over every fan leaf except the biggest ~~ 10% . Clones are doing great but the topped one is firing fat roots out of my 2 gallon already lol so she is content

I am sorry to anyone that has come for new pictures to find nothing, I have got my new chair it is amazing. Here is a update and I will try get one of the tent later, I got pictures of the Afghan over the last couple days I never got to posting and she is the only one to grow trichomes all over every fan leaf except the biggest ~~ 10% . Clones are doing great but the topped one is firing fat roots out of my 2 gallon already lol so she is content

Them afghani's always throw out the frosty bigtime. They all looking great and I'm happy to see the wound healed up just fine. Clones are looking good but I fear for their survival after those runtz beans get there...lol.

Them afghani's always throw out the frosty bigtime. They all looking great and I'm happy to see the wound healed up just fine. Clones are looking good but I fear for their survival after those runtz beans get there...lol.
Hmm good to know because I really like it, the Runtz will be here tuesday but I will be running the clones lol

i just have one word for it. WOW!

:circle-of-love::thanks:I have to say the White Widow freebie is not as good as the rest like it is ok but the buds smell less, less calyxes and trichomes, weird mutant fan leaves in places lol. Idk if it was freebie genetics or just fluke as it was a single seed. The Cake smells so amazing I can't even describe it, my favourite is like the sour of a amnesia or diesel and this girl nails that sour smell

:circle-of-love::thanks:I have to say the White Widow freebie is not as good as the rest like it is ok but the buds smell less, less calyxes and trichomes, weird mutant fan leaves in places lol. Idk if it was freebie genetics or just fluke as it was a single seed. The Cake smells so amazing I can't even describe it, my favourite is like the sour of a amnesia or diesel and this girl nails that sour smell
That cake is still my favorite. Developing fast like the bd.

Yep, you’re still killing it stoner! Everything is looking very happy with the environment you’ve created for them. Great job dude! :headbanger:
I have been lucky not one major issue so far, *knocks on wood*

Lovely job Stoner! The plants are really starting to stack up now. Good job.
Thank you so much MrS, They really are starting to stack up, the Blue Dream I cloned has fully built up right to the net almost on a lot of the colas and these clones can only be a whisker better as it has definitely reached maturity, it is funny the small little clones throwing off all the preflowers

That cake is still my favorite. Developing fast like the bd.
I can't lie Cake is one I will re order, the smell alone is amazing. I seriously go to smell her way too often :rofl:

That Afghan hash looks killer
I love how she is deciding to grow trichomes out of everything; leaf, stem, the stem on the leaf, you name it and she has trichomes their :laugh:

Good decision.
I notice they are extra mature almost like a plant that has been in veg for 4 months :laugh: so I am also excited about them. The seeds will not disappear once they arrive here just don't go planting any runtz lol then I won't be first

The new chair almost lies right back and this lady was having a nap

1600060031971.png

Attachments

• 1600060038752.png
    1600060038752.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom