Well, you'd be the first kid on the block with it growing. I've not seen it here yet. Barney has some killer looking stuff. I've always wanted to grow some of his beans. Someday...I will.
It would be amazing to be first to grow a bean, this Runtz isn't just one that is coming back Barney has only just made this bean... I am soo excited and I must get the most out of it. Especially being the highest thc and cost for a strain

Damn, you don't find many folks with that much experience these days. What's he think of the cannabis grow game these days? I took off over ten years and when I came back to it my head was spinning for weeks.

Is it possible to veg a plant for two months in a tent? I'd think it would be if grown in a soil. Its a bit slower in that medium but still very nice tasty buds. I'd do two runtz runs. One with seed and the other with clones. See which one brings home the buds. At least with a clone you'd have the maturity of the plant you seek. I've always questioned maturity of cannabis.
This guy is seriously a fucking encyclopedia cannabica! And not exaggerating in the least. And above that a genuinely nice guy, like super nice man.

anyway, he and I met on a vape forum around 3 or 4 years ago and when that forum owner started his hemp/ cannabis forum we both ended up registering not knowing the other smoked cannabis. Then this dude starts a thread that’s around 13+pages of articles related to all aspects of cannabis. One day he sent a PM and we’ve been talking here and there ever since. Usually about once or twice a week. He’s the nice guy that encouraged me to start cloning. I doubt it would be running right now if not for his encouragement.

Please I have many socially distanced bean bag chairs and other comfy seats, I am so glad to have you come to visit
But it’s BYOB cause we ain’t trying to exchange germs man! :laugh:

@JimJonesJr it is possible to veg 8 weeks in soil, did it with my first grow that’s finishing up. But hydro I have no idea. I should have mentioned that he and I both use soil and that he’s been cloning for years.

@JimJonesJr it is possible to veg 8 weeks in soil, did it with my first grow that’s finishing up. But hydro I have no idea. I should have mentioned that he and I both use soil and that he’s been cloning for years.
Oh yeah, I know. 2months isn't that long for soil. Hydro has no root resistance. The growth rate is ridiculous sometimes if your dialed in. With a clone your plant is already beyond that 8 week maturity level from the beginning. I don't think the time clock resets when you root a clone. Nor do I believe vegging that clone for a week and throwing her into flowering will diminish any potency. The potency is already there in the genes. I may be wrong but that's where my head goes. Like I said, I've always questioned the maturity issue. I've seen guys grow some killer weed on 12/12 from seed grows.

Well I decided if I am going to take pictures I may as well make a change as these pics all start to look the same, the change of the day is that I look at all these people with bars they are making for the neg pressure so I put a second tier on the scrog no net for this time.

And then a picture with the tent under pressure

that is much better for now

Well I decided if I am going to take pictures I may as well make a change as these pics all start to look the same, the change of the day is that I look at all these people with bars they are making for the neg pressure so I put a second tier on the scrog no net for this time.

And then a picture with the tent under pressure

that is much better for now
Not a bad idea. Do you think they will reach that height? The look like they are capping out of the stretch. I figured that wc and bd would stretch more.

Not a bad idea. Do you think they will reach that height? The look like they are capping out of the stretch. I figured that wc and bd would stretch more.
The Afghan is above it so I put it there to keep the tent off her. I thought they would as well it was weird lol

ARGH!! Now my water pump for chiller is quitting randomly (done it once just now). May need to get a new idk how it was working better when it was dirty :rofl: Luckily I just look andsee my water temp was at 73F from 70F

:confused: Well things are just breaking lately lol I use this dab banger
1598901322181.png
and yesterday I coughed and knocked off the top carb cap, so I go replace it. Now today I go to take whole thing off bong for a clean and the banger stem cracks :rolleyes::rip:

The Afghan is above it so I put it there to keep the tent off her. I thought they would as well it was weird lol
All of my widows never really stretched much at all. Last years seed grow they stretched a bit. I dunno...growing is weird sometimes.

1598901322181.png
and yesterday I coughed and knocked off the top carb cap, so I go replace it. Now today I go to take whole thing off bong for a clean and the banger stem cracks :rolleyes::rip:
I know what that thing is but I've never seen one in person. Nor have I ever seen a dab. Someday I'd like to try that. It seems like a much cleaner way to smoke up.

All of my widows never really stretched much at all. Last years seed grow they stretched a bit. I dunno...growing is weird sometimes.
My widows stretched decent it was the cake that did not stretch and the Dream stretched like 1 foot but it is hard to see unless you look at the height from the net. 100% growing is weird sometimes.

I know what that thing is but I've never seen one in person. Nor have I ever seen a dab. Someday I'd like to try that. It seems like a much cleaner way to smoke up.
That is what I like, it is less material being combusted/vaporized it must leave less residual deposits in the lungs. But then I smoke joints the size of my thumb after harvest so
1598902057162.png

I only complain as it was an expensive insulated banger lol

Guess what this stoner forgot... we are 3 weeks in flower here as of today :yahoo: :slide: :yahoo:

oh and while we are on the topic of things I forgot, I have no idea how long the clones been going for :rofl: (this is why I put it in here I could figure it out) but the first one is getting big, it doesn't fit under the one half of this light fixture I may stick my cheap blurple led over them as well and/or turn on the other 2 fluorescent tubes idk

Guess what this stoner forgot... we are 3 weeks in flower here as of today :yahoo: :slide: :yahoo:

oh and while we are on the topic of things I forgot I have no idea how long the clones been going for :rofl: (this is why I put it in here I could figure it out) but the first one is getting big it doesn't fit under the one half of this light fixture I may stick my cheap blurple led over as well
I don't think it really maters how old the clones are does it? I mean its already a mature plant ready to go anytime. 3 weeks hoot hoot! Only 6-7 to go.

1598901322181.png
So I got a new banger but I got a bigger one and now my 24hr old carb cap doesn't fit :rofl: but I am not buying a new carb cap and due to the new banger being big I can perfectly fit the glass jar you get with like live resin and stuff. Best part if I break it I got dozens of these empty jars :rofl:

Well I was playing around with the wedding cake and I was smelling her and one of the colas smelt super sour, it was amazing. The whole tent is starting to develop a very interesting smell with all those strains in there

Back
Top Bottom