Right click in the box you type your post for the drop down menu. Look under Spell Check and verify your settings. I use English-Use Enhanced.
I will try this thank you

Also God would be considered a good word although not related to the sentence so it's definitely not perfeckt.
Ya I looked and laughed thinking "they aren't that good" and adding in the o :rofl:

And then there were 5...

... how many you think I was putting in a 4x4 :rofl: 7 was to many so I brought them to my good friend.

the one I tied down was looking up in no time so I know she is healthy and active, I am really thinking no hydro next run and just soil but that means building a watering system maybe cause I hate hand watering,

Day 18 of flower and I can not wait until the colas are full and half the pistils are browning off

I have finally went and bought new pole fans but the ones I bought had a crud pole clip, however the pole clip from my broken fan will fit my new fan. Now I am going to go buy another cheap fan same as my broken one just for the pole clip to put on my second newer better fan. :rofl: I hope that made sense

And then there were 5...

... how many you think I was putting in a 4x4 :rofl: 7 was to many so I brought them to my good friend.

the one I tied down was looking up in no time so I know she is healthy and active, I am really thinking no hydro next run and just soil but that means building a watering system maybe cause I hate hand watering,

Day 18 of flower and I can not wait until the colas are full and half the pistils are browning off
wow, thats the first time im seeing your garden @r0am1ng st0ner your ladies are coming along nicly

You've got so much going on and it all looks fantastic. Looks like you've got many options for the next grow.
Ya I am still deciding, I change my mind daily :rofl: I am leaning on just flowering 5 small-medium plants and trying to have them in flower 2 weeks after getting this run out the tent

Ya I am still deciding, I change my mind daily :rofl: I am leaning on just flowering 5 small-medium plants and trying to have them in flower 2 weeks after getting this run out the tent
Shit, aside from all the good growing you got happening...it’s gonna be fun to watch you change your mind daily. :p:laughtwo:

I should point out that my lady recently told me I have too many ideas for my garden. I told her too many ideas is not the problem, it’s the lack of space in reality to fit all my ideas! :rofl:

Shit, aside from all the good growing you got happening...it’s gonna be fun to watch you change your mind daily. :p:laughtwo:
I think I want to maximize these Runtz Muffin seeds and not have them get flowered early just because the clones are too big, unless something big happens or someone tries to convince me otherwise I think I am doing all solid media clones but I will be changing my mind on how I water them and everything else possible

I should point out that my lady recently told me I have too many ideas for my garden. I told her too many ideas is not the problem, it’s the lack of space in reality to fit all my ideas! :rofl:
Well I mean you have tent space I can only dream of atm and simultaneously grow outdoors, I know I would get a whole lot of ideas as well. :rofl:

I think I want to maximize these Runtz Muffin seeds and not have them get flowered early just because the clones are too big, unless something big happens or someone tries to convince me otherwise I think I am doing all solid media clones but I will be changing my mind on how I water them and everything else possible

Well I mean you have tent space I can only dream of atm and simultaneously grow outdoors, I know I would get a whole lot of ideas as well. :rofl:
A few nights ago I was exchanging emails with a friend that’s been growing since the 80’s and he told me not to do the short 5-6 week vegging I was planning on and always do at least 8 weeks for the plant to reach full maturity and therefore max potency. If that’s true then yeah man I would let the Runtz Muffins veg longer to get the most out of them.

Yeah I have too many idea but hey, it’s a big world inside my head!:snowboating:

A few nights ago I was exchanging emails with a friend that’s been growing since the 80’s and he told me not to do the short 5-6 week vegging I was planning on and always do at least 8 weeks for the plant to reach full maturity and therefore max potency. If that’s true then yeah man I would let the Runtz Muffins veg longer to get the most out of them.

Yeah I have too many idea but hey, it’s a big world inside my head!:snowboating:
Ya I don't like quick veg you never get killer smoke, you can still get good smoke. I am just glad that these clones will still be like 3 months by the time they flower but I may have to get creative to get them to fit in the counter area for another 5-6 weeks :rofl:

For the Runtz I want to maximize her by only running in hydro and pushing her hard like my Afghan now, However i want to maybe just scrog 2 plants and see if I can fill my 4x4 with the 2 plants. But realistically this is all so far in future idk, the way I see it is if I can fill my tent with 2 plants I am saving money but it might take a little longer in veg. I will just have to do it once and see if a 2 month veg can fill the net after my next clone run.

Sorry I was rambling :rofl: too many plans, did I mention the other 10 seeds after I run 2 Runtz :laugh: maybe another clone run... oh the possibilities

Oh wow. I’m just realizing the full scope of your dilemma lol. I get where you’re coming from now. Hey if you have to , sacrifice family members by informing them they will be living in a shed outside this winter so you have more space. See, wasn’t that easy?! :rofl:

So I have more clones reaching the lights and they are all putting out nice roots.

They are growing faster daily now

They are showing their sex already :rofl: but so is the mom

Oh and I decided I needed a green LED, for anyone that hasn't read apparently green light does not get used by the plant and they do not see it so it is safe at night in flower. Most likely why the BlueLab uses all green display lights, speaking of the monitor the ppm are holding stable and the ph holds at 5.9 but drops if I go to 6.1 :laugh:

Imma post a couple pics from the last grow so you have something to get your interest

101812627_706373866840415_6791797798535692288_n.jpg
102564726_911109499355619_2391758074713997312_n.jpg
Beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom