I always hope people notice my signature and come say hi I am happy it worked at least once
right, lol. I follow so many threads that everything just gets lost

right, lol. I follow so many threads that everything just gets lost
I just try get a couple comments in and hope the notifications show up :laugh: It is hard keeping track with so many I always end up going to one of em and I am like 5 pages behind.

Girls are looking great my man. Awesome job
Thank you so much!!!!!!

right. specially with phantoms page that i try to follow as much as i can. im always 5to7 pages behind on his thread

So I woke up to 2 more clones in the lights I am glad these tubes are so cool I could keep my hand on them indefinitely, they are literally body temp.

So I put them in my favourite pink pots but they thought they were getting away easy as I hadn't warned them about the bending, I feel like they seen their hunchback sisters and had a pretty good idea though.

And I have mentioned to people while roaming that when i'm topping or even just removing leaves in the way of growth sites I always make sure there is a "nub" growing in the crotch. This really only applies to very young plants so I am talking about like 2 leaves max being removed but I wanted to show what I meant, this quadline shaped clone as most started growing those big "top side of shoot" leaves that grow to block the entire middle. If there is only a couple leaves I will bend it but this clone is growing nice and so I saved myself from cutting it later.

I even took an example of too early to cut the leaf in my opinion, cutting when like this has given me weird or very delayed shoots. This is one node lower off the main stalk and you can see the difference in growth

Ya I don't like quick veg you never get killer smoke, you can still get good smoke. I am just glad that these clones will still be like 3 months by the time they flower but I may have to get creative to get them to fit in the counter area for another 5-6 weeks :rofl:

For the Runtz I want to maximize her by only running in hydro and pushing her hard like my Afghan now, However i want to maybe just scrog 2 plants and see if I can fill my 4x4 with the 2 plants. But realistically this is all so far in future idk, the way I see it is if I can fill my tent with 2 plants I am saving money but it might take a little longer in veg. I will just have to do it once and see if a 2 month veg can fill the net after my next clone run.

Sorry I was rambling :rofl: too many plans, did I mention the other 10 seeds after I run 2 Runtz :laugh: maybe another clone run... oh the possibilities
A two plant scrog with fill a 4x4 screen in no time before you'd have to flip. Especially in hydro. This is two in a dwc from years ago. Well, all in all there are 5 in there. 2 under each 4x4 screen and just for giggles I threw in a small bubble pod of WW inbetween the big screens. No its not supercropped...they are flowering clones taken about 3 weeks into flower and reveged...lol.
UXACXx6.jpg

zq8HRHC.jpg

XzdvQPq.jpg

A few nights ago I was exchanging emails with a friend that’s been growing since the 80’s and he told me not to do the short 5-6 week vegging I was planning on and always do at least 8 weeks for the plant to reach full maturity and therefore max potency. If that’s true then yeah man I would let the Runtz Muffins veg longer to get the most out of them.

Yeah I have too many idea but hey, it’s a big world inside my head!:snowboating:
Damn, you don't find many folks with that much experience these days. What's he think of the cannabis grow game these days? I took off over ten years and when I came back to it my head was spinning for weeks.

Is it possible to veg a plant for two months in a tent? I'd think it would be if grown in a soil. Its a bit slower in that medium but still very nice tasty buds. I'd do two runtz runs. One with seed and the other with clones. See which one brings home the buds. At least with a clone you'd have the maturity of the plant you seek. I've always questioned maturity of cannabis.

Damn, you don't find many folks with that much experience these days. What's he think of the cannabis grow game these days? I took off over ten years and when I came back to it my head was spinning for weeks.

Is it possible to veg a plant for two months in a tent? I'd think it would be if grown in a soil. Its a bit slower in that medium but still very nice tasty buds. I'd do two runtz runs. One with seed and the other with clones. See which one brings home the buds. At least with a clone you'd have the maturity of the plant you seek. I've always questioned maturity of cannabis.
I might have to do a clone run but I may be sick of Runtz by then :rofl:

Oh ya I forgot :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: speaking of I should go take pics
I'm always in for more pics of your grow. I dunno what it is about that wedding cake that draws me in. I mean the others are very pretty but that cake blows me away for some reason. I've seen it on seed sites but to see it grow is another thing.

I might have to do a clone run but I may be sick of Runtz by then :rofl:
Well, you'd be the first kid on the block with it growing. I've not seen it here yet. Barney has some killer looking stuff. I've always wanted to grow some of his beans. Someday...I will.

I'm always in for more pics of your grow. I dunno what it is about that wedding cake that draws me in. I mean the others are very pretty but that cake blows me away for some reason. I've seen it on seed sites but to see it grow is another thing.
It is really nice one day I will have to try run her again, I will stop being lazy and go take pictures. Idk if I had not enough dabs or too many.... :rofl: :rofl: too many :laugh::laugh::laugh: dab and then pics :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom