So the fan was one bar closer to middle of tent but the frame knocked it off those sketchy hooks I got it on, now disclaimer these hooks have worked for like 5 grows without getting bumped off but I realize they are not the ideal securement

IMG_7133.JPG
IMG_7134.JPG

Hey stoner have you figured out how you’re going to set things up with your clones and the Runtz?
Umm I guess in two different runs unless a tent, light, and free electricity just falls in my lap :rofl: So maybe quick flip the clones as they will be mature so like 3 months tops then I Think I will hydro scrog 2 Runtz.
I wish I could pause the clones and do the Runtz first :laugh:

So the fan was one bar closer to middle of tent but the frame knocked it off those sketchy hooks I got it on, now disclaimer these hooks have worked for like 5 grows without getting bumped off but I realize they are not the ideal securement

IMG_7133.JPG
IMG_7134.JPG

Umm I guess in two different runs unless a tent, light, and free electricity just falls in my lap :rofl: So maybe quick flip the clones as they will be mature so like 3 months tops then I Think I will hydro scrog 2 Runtz.
I wish I could pause the clones and do the Runtz first :laugh:
Sounds like a plan dude. Yeah man I can understand why you want to do the Runtz first and I would be the same you if in your shoes. Especially being a brand new potent strain!

Just a s hook
1599018988324.png
Damn, I used those when I first got going in spring with a kinky Chinese made chain to hang my light/ballast assembly and it scared the hell out of me. Didn’t take long for me to order more ratchet hangers lol.

Damn, I used those when I first got going in spring with a kinky Chinese made chain to hang my light/ballast assembly and it scared the hell out of me. Didn’t take long for me to order more ratchet hangers lol.
:rofl: I am going on my third year on them I am just going to try put the fan outside the tent

:rofl: I am going on my third year on them I am just going to try put the fan outside the tent
Sweet I’m sure you’ll figure something out. Might be a little more noisy which could be a good thing if you’re trying to keep them pesky humans away!

When I had the 4x4 and 4x3 tents side by side I had a fan in each tent. Then decided I would take one fan Out of a tent to easy some of the weight off the that tent and put it inline between the two tents. Definitely got more noisy and changed it back.

but if noise isn’t a problem then fucking it! :rofl:

I sleep beside them noise will matter lol
Lol. Try for yourself and see, who knows? Not like ya can’t change it back.

I would like the background noise while I slept. Is that weird?

Lol. Try for yourself and see, who knows? Not like ya can’t change it back.

I would like the background noise while I slept. Is that weird?
I am also tossing around the idea of buying the AC infinity cloud fans idk, I have one fan out of the tent and I hear it in bed. It used to be annoying like I would lay there until it turned off then fall asleep but now I can sleep with it on, I know another person that likes noise when they sleep I do think it's weird lol

Use these as "extra" if I get another tent ever

So the fan was one bar closer to middle of tent but the frame knocked it off those sketchy hooks I got it on, now disclaimer these hooks have worked for like 5 grows without getting bumped off but I realize they are not the ideal ssecure
So what you’re saying is you want pop that muffins cherry? :rofl:
I think we all wanna pop that muffin.

I am also tossing around the idea of buying the AC infinity cloud fans idk, I have one fan out of the tent and I hear it in bed. It used to be annoying like I would lay there until it turned off then fall asleep but now I can sleep with it on, I know another person that likes noise when they sleep I do think it's weird lol

Use these as "extra" if I get another tent ever
Is the AC infinity fan quieter? I don’t know much at all about them.

ha ha yeah I guess I am weird lol. Sometimes I still play a horror movie while I sleep.:Rasta:

@Stltoed @MrSauga @StRoostifer @JimJonesJr @West Hippie @everyone-else :laugh:
So is this still a deficiency or excess? I am at about 75% strength calmag when I mix a res and I add a bit after 3-4 days or if I notice it get worse. Sometimes it seems like I keep adding and it keeps happening so I didn't know if it was too much, I looked it up and I didn't think so but wanted to ask. First 2 pics are the Afghan just starting to show it a little bit and the last 2 pics are the white widow that been like this a while

IMG_7135.JPG

IMG_7136.JPG

IMG_7137.JPG

IMG_7139.JPG

Back
Top Bottom