Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

BTF catching some rays in its final days. 70 days old today, gonna check trichomes Monday ..she’s slowing down.
IMG_6406.jpeg

The smaller of the 3 sisters but the most unique and most trichomes with the least amount of leaves, most were 3 points.

This is BTF #2 which started making 5’s and now is back to making 3’s
#wookieesnation
IMG_6424.jpeg
IMG_6423.jpeg

Praying and stacking like a good girl.
I hate when chicks play mind games!!! 😂🤣

Was thinking that for a sec but already naming the other 1/2 sister “Benjamin Thunder Dick”

I still have Wookie/Wizard x Dick as well 😂

OG Kush - a few pistils finally starting to turn red, there was almost none up to a few days ago. Still at least 3 weeks to go and her trichomes are finally starting to appear.. and 👃
IMG_6441.jpeg

IMG_6445.jpeg
IMG_6444.jpeg

Some night pics of BTF, she’s not drinking anymore and just needs another day or so
IMG_6452.jpeg
IMG_6457.jpeg
IMG_6459.jpeg

Not the huge pheno but the more sturdy and frosty one so far of the 3. The other 2 are suddenly really tall (in a good way) …a feature this one never had.

So after burning a few plants with @Remo Nutrients, I made some adjustments to the next plants.
I have been alternating feeds between Mega Crop 2 part (at 100% recommended strength) and Remo at about 60% strength from 5/7 bottles. I have all but removed the AstroFlower. It’s way too hot and pushes all other levels too high, especially K.
For the first 6 weeks of the plant I use Remo Grow along with their Micro, Nature’s Candy, CalMag, Kelp all at 4 ml/G
After 6 weeks, switch to Bloom and continue to use the 4 others at 4-5ml/G
Any extra K needed can be added with Terpinator or Sweet Candy along with the alternating Mega Crop feedings.

So far so good.
I have eliminated burning from K toxicity, and have some of the tallest and or frostiest autos I’ve had all year

So far the MegaCrop 2 part is better than I had anticipated. Mixes better, stores better, no smell, no caking.
I think @Greenleaf Nutrients hit a home run with that one.

The other 2 phenos, slightly similar but different. All are spaced a few weeks apart behind #1 ⬆️

#2 is similar in structure but the flowers are about twice as wide and stacked a bit tighter. Also began to grow 5 point leaves but now is back to 3’s and the occasional 4
IMG_6471.jpeg

#3 is going to be the tall girl. She got the same kind of dainty branches #1 had but was allowed to go up instead of trained out.
Now still getting taller and the branches are stiffenening, I foresee a bit of a beast in this one.
IMG_6467.jpeg

One of her middle branches is becoming her top with the lack of training.

This is one of those that if she keeps expanding, I may up-pot her like the OG Kush out of this 2.5 into a 7g just to let her be comfy in flower

And the new baby-
IMG_6464.jpeg

21-22k lux. Try it, seedlings like it.
Don’t baby your auto beans, no special treatment.
Prepare them for the real world cause they won’t be here long.

BTF a frosty lady
IMG_6485.jpeg
IMG_6492.jpeg
at the moment she smells more like OG Kush (that I remember) than the OG Kush plant does.

OG Kush Auto backside shot
IMG_6469.jpeg

Ripening nicely but still smells like fresh fruit 🍉

Your OG Kush is majestic!

Some side projects- This is a Queen G from when I originally thought @Trala wanted to do a comparative grow but I jumped the gun and the moon wasn’t right and she wasn’t ready so I went solo.
Largely ignored the first part of her life, she didn’t appear to be gaining much size until a few days ago
IMG_6509.jpeg
IMG_6510.jpeg
she’s not huge but pretty normal size for Queen G and appears to be getting taller. Has the usual #wookiees descendant 3 leaf thing going on.
I’ve been “experimenting” with up-potting a few weeks into flower and so far all (4) plants I’ve done it to have gained real height, including that OG Kush. It seems to add valuable veg time rather than cause stress.

I haven’t done it to this poor girl yet, she’s in a 2g cause that’s all I had at the moment she was born.
IMG_6511.jpeg
IMG_6514.jpeg
She’s a Dr. Wookiees x Queen G BX1 auto.
My first stored pollen that was used later successfully. Woohoo for me 🥳
She’s a BX1 because both lines have Cannabiogen Destroyer as a parent.
I didn’t really have room for her she sort of just happened so she’s hanging out with OG Kush x Moby Dick seedling right now in the little tent.

Your OG Kush is majestic!
Isn’t she?!

I think she is one of the best he’s grown so far.

She sounds like my kind of smoke too. I’m all about a pretty scent. You can have your dank smelly cheesy weed. If it doesn’t smell pretty, I don’t smoke it. I doubt a Wookie will ever pass these lips lolling!

Some side projects- This is a Queen G from when I originally thought @Trala wanted to do a comparative grow but I jumped the gun and the moon wasn’t right and she wasn’t ready so I went solo.
Largely ignored the first part of her life, she didn’t appear to be gaining much size until a few days ago she’s not huge but pretty normal size for Queen G and appears to be getting taller. Has the usual #wookiees descendant 3 leaf thing going on.
I only have one Queen G seed. I was gonna grow it in with your dad. But Todd and I can do a Wookiee if you want to do a three way Queen G with us…. Which sounds way dirtier than I meant it to (for a change). LOLLING!

I only have one Queen G seed. I was gonna grow it in with your dad. But Todd and I can do a Wookiee if you want to do a three way Queen G with us…. Which sounds way dirtier than I meant it to (for a change). LOLLING!
I don’t have any room for about 4-6 weeks so I’ll just be an observer while you do yours, no worries.

This BTF is having a second growth spurt after up-pot. Great stacking and sudden height happening on the mains
IMG_6535.jpeg
she has that lovely trichome covered stem like her mom.
Excited for these ladies after a small tester of BTF #1 had me zooted and craving more of that kushy flavor.

In another tent- Wookiees x Wizard x Queen G, the 3 way…
IMG_6531.jpeg
this is the plant with the lowest branch as its top.
She is absolutely riddled with fuzzy trichomes and sticky curled leaves. Like her only mission in life was to get just big enough and then start making glue. I am not complaining!

Also 2 new additions, first time ever grown-
BTF x Moby Dick (sprouted a few hours ago)
IMG_6536.jpeg

and
OG Kush x Moby Dick (3 days old)

This BTF is having a second growth spurt after up-pot. Great stacking and sudden height happening on the mains she has that lovely trichome covered stem like her mom.
Excited for these ladies after a small tester of BTF #1 had me zooted and craving more of that kushy flavor.

In another tent- Wookiees x Wizard x Queen G, the 3 way…this is the plant with the lowest branch as its top.
She is absolutely riddled with fuzzy trichomes and sticky curled leaves. Like her only mission in life was to get just big enough and then start making glue. I am not complaining!
Looking Good !

I understand the desire for long/full cola's but have you considered super cropping to keep the majority of the branches in the optimal light zone ?

Cheers

Looking Good !

I understand the desire for long/full cola's but have you considered super cropping to keep the majority of the branches in the optimal light zone ?

Cheers
Thanks!
I occasionally do some but my tents don’t have a ton of room to go outward and I tend to let them do their thing and just go up. I rotate the plants a lot and trim a bit to open up light paths regularly. Seems like a lot of work to do it any other way 😝

Most of my autos don’t have big long spears. They are more uniform medium sized and usually very little trim. I don’t mind having nugs of all sizes. I don’t depend on mine for income or anything, I smoke or use everything I grow so giant spears are a bonus and small stuff becomes oil and edibles.

IMG_6528.jpeg
This is not a typical auto of mine, it’s abnormally large.

This is probably a little more typical looking for one of mine.
IMG_5173.jpeg

I’ve tried a lot of styles. In the end, the weight of this plant with 6 main tops still comes out around the same weight as the exact plant grown with 30-40 uniform tops. Only difference being I have a bit more variation between size of buds, less to worry about, and the plant takes less room.

Back
Top Bottom