Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

@Scottay I'm an STS user but beez0404 is a CS user. His seed making process is linked to here.
Hey Shedster... Once I see the nanners really start do I stop spraying the branch. I may be overdoing it. I believe I started spraying the branch on Friday the 13th. (September) The whole branch is definitely bumping up.
Thanks in advance!!
😎✌️

With STS you can stop spraying when you see balls appear (on the plant), but it's stronger than CS so I'm not sure.
"I'm not sure."

Bookmarked! 😁

Hey Shedster... Once I see the nanners really start do I stop spraying the branch. I may be overdoing it. I believe I started spraying the branch on Friday the 13th. (September) The whole branch is definitely bumping up.
Thanks in advance!!
😎✌️
I stop spraying WAY before pollen sacs show up. So yes, you can probably stop spraying.

I stop spraying WAY before pollen sacs show up. So yes, you can probably stop spraying.
Thanks so much buddy. I appreciate y'all throwing feedback to me on this. I'm not scared about stepping out on a limb and experimenting. I just don't wanna fuck it up. I'll take a picture probably tomorrow of the baby nanners on the whole sacrificial branch!! Damn I love science. I've only been waiting ten years to do this!!! Very exciting. Now calm the fuck down and smoke a fat lefty and hurry up and wait!!!!
Knowledge is power and I thank y'all (too many to name) for sharin.
From the bottom of my green 💚
Scott
😎✌️

Back
Top Bottom