Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Sounds like that will hit the spot after a cold day enjoy!
20FA91E2-71A7-4CD6-8C25-153D356BCF6D.jpeg
FBB3C810-CB54-44E1-BD93-24D1D752A4B7.jpeg

Evening everyone! Hope everyone is nice and warm tonight! Took some pics earlier today and finally getting around to posting them.

Turkey soup turned out awesome! When its great the first night, you know you knocked it out of the park cause soup only gets better the longer it sets.

Flower tent is really moving along well, but Ms Stank and I saw a little funk on a few leaves that kind of have us a bit alarmed..but we will leave it at that for now. Everything got hit with a dose of recharge last night so we are just going to watch how things progress.

Panama Haze (Fem) - ACE Seeds - Flip Day 48

Finally starting to see the twin towers stack and getting our first real sign on frost on her. She is one that has been loosing a lot of her lower leaves with signs of funk :rolleyes: . Just praying its not that crap we had before cause if it is....I have no clue what it is or how I might have gotten it. Don't want to rush to worry but man I get nervous now LOL. I will take pics of the funky leaves next time I am down in the tent.

Black Widow (Clone) - Mr. Nice Seeds - Flip Day 48

The tank is continuing to stack. She's starting to put out some interesting mango fruity smells that I wasn't expecting. She's a beautiful plant....and aside from that, there isn't a lot to say about her LOL

To be continued.........

Hindu Kush (Fem) - Sensi Seeds - Flip Day 48

Sour Cherries (Clone) - Crockett Family Farms - Flip Day 48

Still crushing on this pretty lady. She's cruising right along and I figure I have about 2 weeks left on her. Can't wait. Will likely take a tester in about 5-7 days.

Hindu Kush (Fem) - Sensi Seeds - Flip Day 48

Sour Cherries (Clone) - Crockett Family Farms - Flip Day 48

Still crushing on this pretty lady. She's cruising right along and I figure I have about 2 weeks left on her. Can't wait. Will likely take a tester in about 5-7 days.

All look absolute Dynamite! Wow!

:popcorn:

Lol

Take a few more Hits Van...think ya need it

45e9611843dd4f549f199a7cf2ba2701.jpg

From Mars

7c4VjVD.gif

Catching up but couldn't resist this one!

Weather is getting crazier.... we just got 6" of wet snow and my ex-wife lives about 40 miles east by crow fly got 18".

We were in a "winter storm watch" got 6"

My ex was in a "winter storm warning" got 18"

Philly they didn't even get snow was in a "winter storm warning" got nothing.

This all from the national weather service based on government funded storm prediction center.

Just last night I was looking into a quick old-school electronics repair course. I used to be an audiophile, and I'd like to restore old gear as a retirement gig. Who replaces resistors these days?

:bongrip:

I do this - got pretty far into it actually and am an audiofile - if thats what listening to records on restored analog gear from the 60s is called. I actually went back in time and started making my own gear tube amps and preamps. Was doing it for a part time gig making gear and restoring gear for money.

The thing that chapped my ass with it all was dealing with a-hole customers. Plants are much easier to deal with.

The thing that chapped my ass with it all was dealing with a-hole customers. Plants are much easier to deal with.

Yeah that gives me pause. :straightface: Not much of the work would be "worth it", there would be emotional issues, etc.

I love driving and I've considered driver and chauffeur work, but the better gig is delivering food - food doesn't get obnoxious and/or drunk, and it never vomits in the back seat.

:thumb:

beautiful van the hindu is my fav! :high-five:

Hey Sticky! Shes sexy for sure. I have a tough time picking a top one between her and the Sour Cherries. Both are absolutely stunning and stanky!!! And the Stanks loves stanky ladies!!
Stank looking absolutely beautiful great job.

Is this going to be your first harvest post summer issue?? Sorry if its a stupid question.

Thanks Bob.....yes it will be my first harvest since the DTF and Hawaiian that I harvested back in June. Thank god cause the jars are few and NOT FULL. Just gotta make it another 2 weeks and I will puffing on some freshies!

Man man man......that snow got heavy quick.

Went out this morning to start chipping away at what I have left to shovel. Spent a good 2.5 hours on it this morning and man it kicked my ass. Gotta do the back deck still....but gotta let the ribs, shoulders and back rest for a bit.

Cooper is absolutely loving the snow. He runs around breaking trails and acting like a big kid. The energy he uses is amazing.....wish I could bottle that stuff and drink it when I need to. Today I have been puffing on some of the Amherst Sour Diesel.....giving myself a few days break from the DTF which is my usual 'work' strain.

Still gotta dig a path to the wood pile. They are completely covered in snow and I only have another day or day and a half worth of wood inside right now.

Back
Top Bottom