Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Black Cherry Punch Flip Day 49, Day 39 With Hairs

We are entering the home stretch on this one. She has about 3 weeks left which will have her getting harvested before we will be moving! Woot woot! I am glad I don't have to move her, she's really really floppy. She is still drinking pretty good but I didn't give her much rain water tonight....just a half gallon or so from the bottom. The other girls in the tent aren't ready and I would rather do all three at the same time.

Smells are changing a bit. Not as much cherry pastry smell but its definitely cherry and sweet smelling. I didn't take the traditional frost pictures with her as I really didn't feel like moving her out of the tent to get the good pics. I tried to showcase some of her colors with these pics instead of the frost which is still really nice. Cheers!

You should see her clone! I gotta pat myself on the back with that thing. When I dropped the cell phone on it and snapped the stem in two places, I thought for sure she was a goner. Instead of using tape, I experimented with a bamboo stick that pressed one section of the stem one direction so it was touching where it snapped while the top part of the bamboo stick applied pressure to the other snap so it was in contact. That wasn't the tricky part.....the tricky part was I kept hitting the bamboo stick and knocking it back apart. I gave her a 1% chance of living but man, she is doing well. The force is strong with this one. I will see if I can snag a picture of her stem and where I broke it.

There is no easier medium than soil, no other medium is so forgiving, and after the initial set up/mix you don’t have to do much. You can leave the plants for a week, use just plain water, and save money on expensive chemicals. No mixing, no measuring, no testing ph/ppm.

I still think Coco is about as easy as it gets but I wouldn't like the mixing of the soil and the mess and I get that you don't like to mix nutes but it's easy. The DWC on the other hand is not so easy. You soil guys may get a better flavor in the end though. Whatever way you get there growing as long as you're enjoying it is all that matters.

I still think Coco is about as easy as it gets but I wouldn't like the mixing of the soil and the mess and I get that you don't like to mix nutes but it's easy. The DWC on the other hand is not so easy. You soil guys may get a better flavor in the end though. Whatever way you get there growing as long as you're enjoying it is all that matters.

Don't you have to water like every day with Coco? I've read that from a couple growers using it and that sounds way too difficult. You could never leave home for more than a day or two. To each their own. I love mixing the soil. I use Docs kit. One of my favorite things about it, besides being very easy to use, is NO PH UP and DOWN and NO FLUSHING!

BCP is looking wonderful Stank! Mine is at day 28 post flip and the smell is outrageous! I can't pin point what it smells like so maybe I'll have to go to a bakery and get a cherry pastry!

:passitleft:

Don't you have to water like every day with Coco? I've read that from a couple growers using it and that sounds way too difficult. You could never leave home for more than a day or two. To each their own. I love mixing the soil. I use Docs kit. One of my favorite things about it, besides being very easy to use, is NO PH UP and DOWN and NO FLUSHING!

BCP is looking wonderful Stank! Mine is at day 28 post flip and the smell is outrageous! I can't pin point what it smells like so maybe I'll have to go to a bakery and get a cherry pastry!

:passitleft:
There is no confusing that cherry smell, even people who say everything smells like weed pick up on that one. The looks I'd get and comments about how crazy it was that it smelled like cherries. There are fruity BCP's too with a little fuel in the background. Those cure up really nice too. The cherry one loses some of that intoxicating smell with the cure. That one is best fresh.

Here is the BCP clone I almost killed with my cell phone. Dropped it straight down on her and the two circles mark where she snapped....one snap in one direction and the other going the other way. I found using the bamboo stick allowed me to put enough pressure on the top break, which with enough pressure brought the bottom snap together. I just left if alone and tried not to mess with it but I swear I hit the bamboo about 10 times disturbing the stems. But she was a champ.....and hung in. After a month it finally started throwing new growth and is doing great.

Back
Top Bottom