Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Hot damn! (The original fireball) that PCB looks fire brother. Hope you guys are well and have an awesome weekend!

Quick question for anyone! I have a little scenario..after falling behind on my IPM sprays last round, I made it to where my lights would go off at a more decent time (10:30 pm as opposed to 1:30 am). So thats solved...but now my lights come on at 4:30 in the morning and I'm not about to be up that early to foliar feed. Will I still get to reap the benefits of foliar feeding, if I do it around 7:30 every morning? Or am I wasting solution!? Thanks everyone!

Hey Van, Filling up the rainwater buckets today?
Yes sir. Got 10 gallons so far and cleaned another 2 buckets for another 10 gallons. Gotta see if I have any more empty buckets I can fill up. Man this will be so much easier when I can do a real rain catch system instead of Stank running around in the cold and wet weather shifting buckets and moving things around.

ATF Veg Day 8

Not anything to report with this kid. Its growing about normal for what I expect other than I usually have them under the LED by now, but I still have this one (along with the DTF and Stankberry plants) under the T5. This is always the tough time for me cause you feel like you need to be doing something with them, but its best to leave them be and grow. Most of all the action is still taking place below the soil. I took these pics last night but got caught up watching the UFC last night and never posted it.

Enjoy your weekend! We will be back with updates on the DTF and possibly the Meltdown, gotta look and see who is due.

Yeah I was gonna suggest a "hair cut" soon. Damn things get leggy! Top top then top 3 more times if you can... like my stankberry stated off a foot below the PSM and I can guarantee it will be 6 inches to a foot above it when I finally get home from AZ lmfao. that DTF too I cant imagine those two combining for a sativa sesh. Hope you get a keeper bud!

Thanks Dabber, I appreciate it brother. The DTF are looking great out of the gate.

We spent the morning taking a trip to the local lab to submit our entries into the Cannabis Harvest Cup happening in December. Got both the Stankberry and the Tangie Ghost Train dropped off and entered. We should get the lab results back in a week or so. We are very excited to see what we are working with. Set us back 300 bones but we needed to run a lab test anyways so the competition against others to see how we stack up is worth it. Exciting times for the Stanks!

Thanks Dabber, I appreciate it brother. The DTF are looking great out of the gate.

We spent the morning taking a trip to the local lab to submit our entries into the Cannabis Harvest Cup happening in December. Got both the Stankberry and the Tangie Ghost Train dropped off and entered. We should be the lab results back in a week or so. We are very excited to see what we are working with. Set us back 300 bones but we needed to run a lab test anyways so the competition against others to see how we stack up is worth it. Exciting times for the Stanks!

Very exciting

Can't wait to see the results

Back
Top Bottom