Spike's Grow Room

Great K2,you know what else I do,you know when your growing a plant
and when its real small you can break off bottom branches,they may only be 2 or 3 inches long,I clone the whole branch.when it grows a little I top it and then later I top them again.

nice way to recycle bro haha. Those are the branches I chopped for clones, as it is, they only yield a gram or 2 each so I'd rather turn that gram into another plant

I personally like to remove most of the smaller, lower branches on my plants but save a couple to make clones from. Like you said, they will only yield a very small amount of bud, so I prefer to let my plants save that energy to put towards other growth. When I was growing outdoor, sometimes my plants would have 1-2 feet of bare stem before the first branch. Want the plants to put the most energy towards the stems with the good colas.

ya know what can piss ya off.Having a tiny sprout come up1/2 inch high
and you have the little tiny leaves and a gnat came by and bit the end
off 1 of the little leaves and now its forked.That can piss me off.lol
shitten gnat

Hahaha spike, its only funny becuase of your reaction. I don't like those gnats, they come as 1, and die as 100. I am sure it will pull through still?

Trying another new thing-reveg
HPIM2375_.jpg

hell yeah bro, I want to see how the reveg turns out. I've thought about trying the same
yeah K2 I thought of you right away as I pondered this reveg,got to try.:peacetwo:

Spike,have you seen woodsmans re-veg? Just remember the tiny plant has a huge root system. When I did a re-veg I let it sit in the dark a week before I decided to try it. There was no reason for the dark, I was going to get rid of her but decided to try it. I gave very little water and she grew very fat and bushy,a good candidate for LST if you have the room. Good luck :tokin:

Some people prune the roots when transplanting them. I have never done this but it might be worth reading up on.

I'll see how the roots are and decide then.I read some it says to leave popcorn buds on there,I didn't do that,but I see some tiny growth coming right out of the stem where there was nothing there before,I'll get photo of it.

It's probably new growth. It's weird, new growth seems to just grow out the side of the stem.

ya its new growth. always happens at the nodes.

Back
Top Bottom