It's out, tagged, and drying its wings.
Now I can get to work on that JMS experiment.
We'll get to see how it does with PM that's already there, and if it can prevent it from coming back.
I'll put up a couple of pics this afternoon. I'd put them up now but I still don't know if the rain will let up long enough to take pics of the girls today, and if it does I'd like to put it all in one post.

I tried to take a video, but I hit the wrong button. All I have are pics of it just after it emerged, and waiting for it's wings to dry. In the second pic you can see the tags at the bottom.
Space Grow 30 August 2022 Guest.jpg

Space Grow 30 August 2022 Guest 1.jpg

And now we get back to the grow! There was a brief period of sun between rain and downpour, so I took some pics. Because of the position of the sun, Donatra had to be photographed from the other side, and there's still glare off the leaves at the top, so hopefully we'll have better conditions tomorrow.
Space Grow 30 August 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker - day 141
Space Grow 30 August 2022 Lucille shoot.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper - day 139
Space Grow 30 August 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Space Grow 30 August 2022 Jacinda shoot.jpg

Commander Donatra - day 128
Space Grow 30 August 2022 Donatra.jpg

Space Grow 30 August 2022 Donatra shoot.jpg

Ebony - day 118
Space Grow 30 August 2022 Ebony.jpg

Space Grow 30 August 2022 Ebony shoot.jpg

Space Grow 30 August 2022 Ebony unusual.jpg

Space Grow 30 August 2022 Ebony unusual 1.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper :green_heart:
She really is something!

Have a great evening!

Looking really good Mel, the bud structure is sooo tight, it’s all big colas from here on.

:welldone:

And the photos are great too.

Did the butterfly hatch on the canna leaf? That’s awesome
Thanks D!
Yeah, it popped out of the chrysalis this morning. First time I've actually seen it happen.
Wha Mel Dontra looks so cool in that picture did you prune her like that? Also nice job saving the butterfly better in a dome then messing with the girls
Thanks TC!
Not sure exactly what you mean though. She's been loosing her inner leaves, and dropping lower fans that aren't getting enough light for a little while.
The butterfly was just in that container for an hour or so. We were letting its wings dry off so we could tag it, then we let it go. It had spent the last couple of weeks in its chrysalis attached to the underside of one of Ebony's leaves. Monarch caterpillars can't eat cannabis, and the adults only drink nectar, so they're not a problem for the plants.

Thanks D!
Yeah, it popped out of the chrysalis this morning. First time I've actually seen it happen.

Thanks TC!
Not sure exactly what you mean though. She's been loosing her inner leaves, and dropping lower fans that aren't getting enough light for a little while.
The butterfly was just in that container for an hour or so. We were letting its wings dry off so we could tag it, then we let it go. It had spent the last couple of weeks in its chrysalis attached to the underside of one of Ebony's leaves. Monarch caterpillars can't eat cannabis, and the adults only drink nectar, so they're not a problem for the plants.
My bad brother I was talking about the symmetry of the fan leaves looks almost like a well trimmed bush but that makes sense and I’m sorry she’s not getting a lot of light :( I didn’t know that about Monarchs but it’s a good thing you guys helped it out :)

My bad brother I was talking about the symmetry of the fan leaves looks almost like a well trimmed bush but that makes sense and I’m sorry she’s not getting a lot of light :( I didn’t know that about Monarchs but it’s a good thing you guys helped it out :)
Ahh, okay I see what you mean. She just did that on her own.
Dropping lowers happens every year, just a consequence of the changing light pattern. The leaves that are dropping aren't really powering any budsites since I lollipopped her earlier.
Your yield is going to be amazing!
Thanks man!

Ahh, okay I see what you mean. She just did that on her own.
Dropping lowers happens every year, just a consequence of the changing light pattern. The leaves that are dropping aren't really powering any budsites since I lollipopped her earlier.

Thanks man!
Ah makes sense I'm starting to get yellowing on my indoor hopefully due to age and not deficiencies

And now we get back to the grow! There was a brief period of sun between rain and downpour, so I took some pics. Because of the position of the sun, Donatra had to be photographed from the other side, and there's still glare off the leaves at the top, so hopefully we'll have better conditions tomorrow.

Ebony - day 118

Space Grow 30 August 2022 Ebony unusual.jpg

Space Grow 30 August 2022 Ebony unusual 1.jpg

She really is something!

Have a great evening!
Love the Monarch pics.
Girls are Amazing my friend. :yahoo:
Hope you have a great day.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

42 29
Weird day. Still feels like early morning to me.
Girls are doing fine, and dealing with the wind. I'm liking the cooler mornings we're getting.
Space Grow 31 August 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker - day 142
Space Grow 31 August 2022 Lucille shoot.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper - day 140
Space Grow 31 August 2022 Jacinda .jpg

Space Grow 31 August 2022 Jacinda shoot.jpg

Commander Donatra - day 129
Space Grow 31 August 2022 Donatra.jpg

Space Grow 31 August 2022 Donatra shoot.jpg

Ebony - day 119
Space Grow 31 August 2022 Ebony.jpg

Space Grow 31 August 2022 Ebony shoot.jpg

Space Grow 31 August 2022 Ebony unusual.jpg

Space Grow 31 August 2022 Ebony unusual 1.jpg

Ah makes sense I'm starting to get yellowing on my indoor hopefully due to age and not deficiencies
She could just be putting resources towards her buds rather than maintaining leaves. As long as she has what she needs to finish it shouldn't matter much.
Love the Monarch pics.
Girls are Amazing my friend. :yahoo:
Hope you have a great day.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Thanks Bill!
I'm glad you liked the pics, but I'm also glad it's on its way to Mexico now!

Have a great day!

Donatra had a scent in veg that a lot of my really heavy indicas have had. Something I associate with old school weed from when I was in highschool.
Now that's changed to sweet incense.
Ebony has a scent of berries when I brush against her, but not very strong yet.
Lucille has a faint scent, kind of like what Donatra had in veg.
Jacinda has a lemony, piney stem rub but nothing else yet.
There's a definite scent of weed when I go out to the backyard, but when I look at my neighbour's yards their plants are in flower too, so there's no way to tell how much of it is from my plants.
It's too windy today to catch much scent though.

Well, Jacinda just got blown over. Way too much wind today.
She's okay, but I'm going to have to come up with a way to keep that from happening again. The bricks holding the metal frames down aren't cutting it anymore.
I have a couple of ideas though. I'll show you tomorrow with some pics.

Well, Jacinda just got blown over. Way too much wind today.
She's okay, but I'm going to have to come up with a way to keep that from happening again. The bricks holding the metal frames down aren't cutting it anymore.
I have a couple of ideas though. I'll show you tomorrow with some pics.
If you can drill holes in the ground put some anchors in then cut it off with a angle grinder after

More outdoor-grower architecture! I can't wait to see what you come up with. :Rasta:

Ebony - day 118