Bit sore from moving furniture yesterday (which is also why I didn't post an update).
Everyone is moving right along. Lucille seems to be making up for lost time, and has a nice start on flower, but I still suspect I'll be harvesting her in late October. She has enough indica in her to survive a couple of light frosts. Hoping for a warm Autumn.
I've got the MC girls at 5.5g per gallon, and the @Remo Nutrients girl is on the week 1-4 bloom mix, minus the Nature's Candy. I still have a problem with something digging in my garden, and there are a couple of squirrels who seem to think they've buried things in my pots. I really don't want to give them any encouragement.
Space Grow 27 August 2022 .jpg

Lucille Skywalker - day 138
Space Grow 27 August 2022 Lucille shoot.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper - day 136
Space Grow 27 August 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Space Grow 27 August 2022 Jacinda shoot.jpg

Commander Donatra - day 125
Space Grow 27 August 2022 Donatra.jpg

Space Grow 27 August 2022 Donatra shoot.jpg

Ebony - day 115
Space Grow 27 August 2022 Ebony.jpg

Space Grow 27 August 2022 Ebony shoot.jpg

Space Grow 27 August 2022 Ebony unusual.jpg

Space Grow 27 August 2022 Ebony unusual 1.jpg

Nice looking top bud Mel, I’m also waiting to see it at harvest. Looks like a big one.

Lovely picture of the predator doing it’s thing, :circle-of-love:
Thanks D!
I really do like having the predators lurking on my plants. Just a lot less stress that way!
Wow, you have such a healthy garden Mel, that Ambush Bug is wonderful. The plants look more splendid each day.
Thanks Carmen!
It's the first one I've ever seen! Maybe it's partly because of the warm dry summer we've had so far 🤔
Amazing :high-five: they look super happy amazing work my friend :green_heart: :passitleft:
Thanks G!
They're doing all the work, I'm mostly just staying out of the way :D
THE DANK IS WITH YOU, YOUNG SKYWALKER, BUT YOU ARE NOT A JEDI YET.
:laughtwo:
No news is good news. :thumb:
Healthy is happy. :bravo:
Keep up the great work Amigo.
Hope you are well.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Thanks Bill!
I'm great, just a little sore. Taking it easy today.
How're you? Heard you're going tubing today?
Still looking wonderful 👀😍 it’s funny you have a predator bug and I caught a ladybug 🐞 on my deck. But unfortunately I put her on one of my ladies and she flew right off. Figures.
Thanks Cap!
I usually have a ladybug or two and some hoverflies around, but I haven't seen any this year. Not much food around for them this year (at least so far). Good news for me though!
Beautiful garden! :yummy:
Thanks Stinker!
Glad to have you here!

Bit sore from moving furniture yesterday (which is also why I didn't post an update).
Everyone is moving right along. Lucille seems to be making up for lost time, and has a nice start on flower, but I still suspect I'll be harvesting her in late October. She has enough indica in her to survive a couple of light frosts. Hoping for a warm Autumn.
I've got the MC girls at 5.5g per gallon, and the @Remo Nutrients girl is on the week 1-4 bloom mix, minus the Nature's Candy. I still have a problem with something digging in my garden, and there are a couple of squirrels who seem to think they've buried things in my pots. I really don't want to give them any encouragement.

Ebony - day 115

Thanks D!
I really do like having the predators lurking on my plants. Just a lot less stress that way!

Thanks Carmen!
It's the first one I've ever seen! Maybe it's partly because of the warm dry summer we've had so far 🤔

Thanks G!

Thanks Bill!

Thanks Cap!
I usually have a ladybug or two and some hoverflies around, but I haven't seen any this year. Not much food around for them this year (at least so far). Good news for me though!

Thanks Stinker!
Glad to have you here!
Awesome grow👍 Far as your squirrel problem you can get a live trap or high powered BB gun. Lmao 😂

Ebony - day 115

Thanks D!

Thanks Carmen!

Thanks G!

Thanks Bill!

Thanks Cap!

Thanks Stinker!
Glad to have you here!
Thanks yeah it's warming up. :thumb:
Girls are fantastic Melville truly. ;)
Heating pad and someone younger to move furniture next time.
But we don't listen do we.:rofl:
Try and relax my friend.

Stay safe

Bright and dry today, nothing to complain about.
Space Grow 28 August 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker - day 139
Space Grow 28 August 2022 Lucille shoot.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper - day 137
Space Grow 28 August 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Space Grow 28 August 2022 Jacinda shoot.jpg

Commander Donatra - day 126
Space Grow 28 August 2022 Donatra.jpg

Space Grow 28 August 2022 Donatra shoot.jpg

Ebony - day 116
Space Grow 28 August 2022 Ebony.jpg

Space Grow 28 August 2022 Ebony shoot.jpg

Space Grow 28 August 2022 Ebony unusual.jpg

Space Grow 28 August 2022 Ebony unusual 1.jpg

Awesome grow👍 Far as your squirrel problem you can get a live trap or high powered BB gun. Lmao 😂
Thanks Cap!
Maybe a slingshot?
Actually I've read that they don't like the scent of neem oil, so I'm testing that out by spraying around the spots where they dig most often to see if that deters them.
Thanks yeah it's warming up. :thumb:
Girls are fantastic Melville truly. ;)
Heating pad and someone younger to move furniture next time.
But we don't listen do we.:rofl:
Try and relax my friend.

Stay safe
Thanks Bill!
Nope, we never do listen, lol!

Have a great day everyone!

Bright and dry today, nothing to complain about.
Space Grow 28 August 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker - day 139
Space Grow 28 August 2022 Lucille shoot.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper - day 137
Space Grow 28 August 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Space Grow 28 August 2022 Jacinda shoot.jpg

Commander Donatra - day 126
Space Grow 28 August 2022 Donatra.jpg

Space Grow 28 August 2022 Donatra shoot.jpg

Ebony - day 116
Space Grow 28 August 2022 Ebony.jpg

Space Grow 28 August 2022 Ebony shoot.jpg

Space Grow 28 August 2022 Ebony unusual.jpg

Space Grow 28 August 2022 Ebony unusual 1.jpg

Thanks Cap!
Maybe a slingshot?
Actually I've read that they don't like the scent of neem oil, so I'm testing that out by spraying around the spots where they dig most often to see if that deters them.

Thanks Bill!
Nope, we never do listen, lol!

Have a great day everyone!
They look awesome they have gotten so much bigger! Wow man! Did you need help moving furniture? Let me know

They look awesome they have gotten so much bigger! Wow man! Did you need help moving furniture? Let me know
Thanks TC!
No, it's all done now, thanks for offering though!
Looking fabulous :thumb: those colas are going to be huge :morenutes: and I'm glad the weather has been holding out for you, we've had rain in the UK and the temps have dropped considerably :circle-of-love: :passitleft:
Thanks G!
We've had great growing weather this year so far. The cold and rain aren't that far away now. Just need the dry weather to hold out for another 4 to 6 weeks, lol!

Thanks TC!

Thanks G!
We've had great growing weather this year so far. The cold and rain aren't that far away now. Just need the dry weather to hold out for another 4 to 6 weeks, lol!
No problems my friend in the future if you need help send me a text and I’ll see what I can do for you

Thanks TC!

Thanks G!
Looking good 👀 and I’m wishing the same about the weather.

Incredible growth, I'm impressed they been holding strong. You're running a tight crew of ladies Mel, like shits on point, Kudos.

Gotta a couple questions for ya; do you plan to do a defol mid thru flower or late flower? just curious on your preventive plan for PM, mold... mostly related to lots of foliage. I have lots of foliage and I'm thinking of doing a big defol, just nor sure when actually since my plants been thru much stress lately.

and also wondering if you are spraying any microbial foliar at the moment?

Happy sunday!
:passitleft:

All your ladies are looking great, Mel! There's some nice stacking going on.

No problems my friend in the future if you need help send me a text and I’ll see what I can do for you
Thanks for the offer!
Omg they are GIGANTIC!

You are going to have to build another level to your house to store it all in!
Thanks Tra!
I'm just hoping to get most of it to harvest, last year was brutal!
Looking good 👀 and I’m wishing the same about the weather.
Thanks Cap!
I'm keeping an eye on the long range forecast. So far they're saying we're in for a "normal" Autumn, which is good!
Incredible growth, I'm impressed they been holding strong. You're running a tight crew of ladies Mel, like shits on point, Kudos.

Gotta a couple questions for ya; do you plan to do a defol mid thru flower or late flower? just curious on your preventive plan for PM, mold... mostly related to lots of foliage. I have lots of foliage and I'm thinking of doing a big defol, just nor sure when actually since my plants been thru much stress lately.

and also wondering if you are spraying any microbial foliar at the moment?

Happy sunday!
:passitleft:
Thanks D!
I don't usually do any defoliation at all, this year is the first time I've even done a partial lollipop.
Donatra has been dropping most of her interior foliage by herself, all except the top third. Her outer layer of foliage is so dense no light was getting through to the interior leaves.
Ebony has a fairly open structure, so there's really no need to do anything with her.
Jacinda however could use a little bit of a thinning. She has a lot of little branches that will never make it out to the light, and I'm not sure how she's keeping all those green leaves in the dark in there.
Lucille is open like Ebony, and has dropped any leaves that weren't getting enough light.
I'll be spraying with the JMS foliar that @Azimuth has in his thread as soon as the monarch leaves as I'm not sure how it might affect the chrysalis. Otherwise I would have already started.
PM is what I'm mainly worried about. In a normal Autumn I usually don't lose more than a small bud or two to budrot. Of course I would love to get through a harvest without losing any!
All your ladies are looking great, Mel! There's some nice stacking going on.
Thanks HG!
I'm really happy with how they're doing so far!

I'll try that, but the issue is more about the water retention of the soil. They're in 26 litre pots, but the soil won't hold more than 1.5 litres of water (7 gallon pots, 1.5 quarts of water). Any more than that and it just runs out the bottom. I think they screwed up at the factory or something, because last time I used this soil it could easily hold more than 2 litres per watering.
I've reached out to Premier tech about it, we'll see what they have to say.
Think the soil goes hydrophobic? If so, some aloe or yucca added to the fettigation water might help.

Think the soil goes hydrophobic? If so, some aloe or yucca added to the fettigation water might help.
As I pour the water I can see it spreading out into the soil, and it doesn't pool on top.
One thing I've noticed with hydrophobic soil is when you pour the water onto it sometimes it lifts up the top layer and flows down depositing the soil that was floating back on top looking perfectly dry. That's not happening here.
It just won't hold much water given the volume of the pot.
I feel like I'm borrowing trouble though. The plants are doing well, so I'm probably mostly seeing problems that aren't there.

I feel like I'm borrowing trouble though. The plants are doing well, so I'm probably mostly seeing problems that aren't there.
I agree Mel.

If you are seeing problems at all, you're "seeing problems that aren't there." :)

Thanks for the offer!

Thanks Tra!
I'm just hoping to get most of it to harvest, last year was brutal!

Thanks Cap!
I'm keeping an eye on the long range forecast. So far they're saying we're in for a "normal" Autumn, which is good!

Thanks D!
I don't usually do any defoliation at all, this year is the first time I've even done a partial lollipop.
Donatra has been dropping most of her interior foliage by herself, all except the top third. Her outer layer of foliage is so dense no light was getting through to the interior leaves.
Ebony has a fairly open structure, so there's really no need to do anything with her.
Jacinda however could use a little bit of a thinning. She has a lot of little branches that will never make it out to the light, and I'm not sure how she's keeping all those green leaves in the dark in there.
Lucille is open like Ebony, and has dropped any leaves that weren't getting enough light.
I'll be spraying with the JMS foliar that @Azimuth has in his thread as soon as the monarch leaves as I'm not sure how it might affect the chrysalis. Otherwise I would have already started.
PM is what I'm mainly worried about. In a normal Autumn I usually don't lose more than a small bud or two to budrot. Of course I would love to get through a harvest without losing any!

Thanks HG!
I'm really happy with how they're doing so far!
I like the sound of that and need to say your grow is spectacular.

I didn't take any pics, but the chrysalis is changing colour, so tomorrow morning it should be orange and black, and just about ready to go. I'll see if I can get a pic before it emerges. They usually pop out in the morning, so there's about a 50/50 chance I'll be able to get one.
Hot and windy today, and not much going on.
Space Grow 29 August 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker - day 140
Space Grow 29 August 2022 Lucille shoot.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper - day 138
Space Grow 29 August 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Space Grow 29 August 2022 Jacinda shoot.jpg

Commander Donatra - day 127
Space Grow 29 August 2022 Donatra.jpg

Space Grow 29 August 2022 Donatra shoot.jpg

Ebony - day 117
Space Grow 29 August 2022 Ebony.jpg

Space Grow 29 August 2022 Ebony shoot.jpg

Space Grow 29 August 2022 Ebony unusual.jpg

Space Grow 29 August 2022 Ebony unusual 1.jpg

I agree Mel.

If you are seeing problems at all, you're "seeing problems that aren't there." :)
Thanks GDB!
Nothing at all :) That stacking is majestic.

Good on you Mel, thank you for caring 🦋
Thanks Carmen!
My sister wants to tag the butterfly. Turns out she gets special stickers from an organization that uses them to try to track which areas have butterflies that make it down to Mexico. I think it helps them figure out which migration corridors are open, and which need to be worked on.
I like the sound of that and need to say your grow is spectacular.
Thanks Cap!
So do I!

Have a great evening everyone!

Back
Top Bottom