Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

Its just my son is disabled im tryin to work with his doc to get him something cuz the med they giving him are unbearable

I understand now. I feel for ya bud. You should consider growing a heavy CBD strain. Extracting that may be beneficial for him. I’m no expert on epilepsy, but from what I’ve read the CBD seems to aid quite a bit. I wish I knew more to help. However, this forum is amazing. If you search around I bet some smart guy/gal will have an answer.

Thanks grandpa im just havin hard time with him cuz the meds are superstong he dnt speak only with his hands but wat i dnt like is that he is not happy with his meds n i feel horible

Thanks grandpa im just havin hard time with him cuz the meds are superstong he dnt speak only with his hands but wat i dnt like is that he is not happy with his meds n i feel horible

Man, that would be killing me too. Stay strong my friend.

Thanks man it really is cuz he is a happy boy n now he is aggresive dnt want to eat just a long struggle sometime the only think i could ask god is 4 him to live life as happy as posible thank alot grampa i dnt really have no one to tlk to about all of this u kno

Thanks granpa its a tuff situation that many dnt under stand till its right in front of u but hey i feel alot better gettin this off my chest i justt keep it kooped up gets overwelming all u can do is grab him bye the hand n keep living

Thanks granpa its a tuff situation that many dnt under stand till its right in front of u but hey i feel alot better gettin this off my chest i justt keep it kooped up gets overwelming all u can do is grab him bye the hand n keep living

That’s the attitude of a true Father. We do what we must for those we truly love.

Well checked the ladies all ph was a little high but that was expected since added some water yesterday alot of root growth but alot ppm were a lil low just gave a tad bit nutes n gettin ready for res change monday ugh

Hey my son was diagnosed woth epilepsy. He was prescribed keppra and is having literally every side effect known. Im wondering how do i bring it up to a dr to try to get cdb oil? Me and my family and more importantly my son cannot live like this. Hes miserable angry and refuses to eat or drink. Any input would be appreciated thanks
Hey Jack I'm so sorry to hear this. My brother has epilepsy and a cousin has some weird non epileptic seizures. I would come straight out to the doctor. I get pretty emotional and passionate about cannabis and epilepsy so I apologize if I rant...

My brother's neurologist handed him a book about cannabis and epilepsy. And had to tell him I can't advocate for you to use MMJ because it isn't leagal..... BUT I wrote the first few chapters of this book. Lol.

I am a father also so I can totally understand wanting what is best for your children's health. What I would tell your doctor is the truth.... the meds don't agree with your child. And you don't agree with continuing to give him meds that arent improving his overall quality of life. Say you want a more homeopathic remedy like CBD oil.

Now your son may still need meds but likely lower doses or a more mild prescription. And if the doctor says no. I would get a new doctor. There's no excuse for not giving your child a safer all natural medicine, when the option is a possibility. And as a parent I'm sure you agree our children's well being is not up for debate or discussion... it is a MUST!

hope all is well and btw, plants looking happy bud

Hey Jack I'm so sorry to hear this. My brother has epilepsy and a cousin has some weird non epileptic seizures. I would come straight out to the doctor. I get pretty emotional and passionate about cannabis and epilepsy so I apologize if I rant...

My brother's neurologist handed him a book about cannabis and epilepsy. And had to tell him I can't advocate for you to use MMJ because it isn't leagal..... BUT I wrote the first few chapters of this book. Lol.

I am a father also so I can totally understand wanting what is best for your children's health. What I would tell your doctor is the truth.... the meds don't agree with your child. And you don't agree with continuing to give him meds that arent improving his overall quality of life. Say you want a more homeopathic remedy like CBD oil.

Now your son may still need meds but likely lower doses or a more mild prescription. And if the doctor says no. I would get a new doctor. There's no excuse for not giving your child a safer all natural medicine, when the option is a possibility. And as a parent I'm sure you agree our children's well being is not up for debate or discussion... it is a MUST!

hope all is well and btw, plants looking happy bud
Thanks brotha he has microcefily n now diagnose with epilepsy n evrey sezure he has is diff so now test come back that his brain looks like he has seizure activity goin in 247 so he is on meds 247 and he is like always mad hurting him selg n others in school cuz he does goin to school witch im verry proud of bout thanks again for ur words of advice because he cant an will not keep living like this .............

I'm so sorry..... I wouldn't be asking the doc then bud I would be demanding.... idk if you saw the Lester holt special with Charlotte. Cbd may be the best thing you ever do for your kiddo....

420-magazine-mobile1551612701.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1650744370.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1228624665.jpg
420-magazine-mobile625989277.jpg
420-magazine-mobile185143650.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1483782211.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2115706011.jpg

Back
Top Bottom